TS Epass Scholarship 2023 Pre-Post Matric Application Last Date. The Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), also known as the Ministry of Education, works together for the welfare of students across the country. The government provides various types of scholarships to the weaker sections of Telangana states. The main purpose of the TS Merit Scholarship is to provide financial support to these socially and economically weaker students. The Telangana government has designed scholarships to provide many incentives to Telangana students in fees. TS Board officials released a link on their web portal to check the status of the application form. Eligible students can apply online from the official website before the registration date for TS Epass Scholarship 2023. if you want to know more about Telangana Epass Scholarship and Eligibility Criteria, Application Process, Selection Criteria, Application Status Procedure, and Ts Epass Scholarship Application Deadline, we provide all the information.[lwptoc]
Ts Epass Scholarship 2023 Important Dates
Pre Matric scholarship: Opened
Post Matric scholarship: 15th February 2023
Ts Epass Scholarship 2023
The Telangana Epass Scholarship is designed in the name of the Telangana Government. He wants to provide financial incentives to students studying in schools and colleges in Telangana. The Telangana Epas Scholarship has been launched in accordance with the rules laid down on the official website. You can complete the process of Epas Scholarship through the official portal designed by the concerned Telangana Government officials. The biggest benefit of this Epass Scholarship is that it provides financial assistance to all the less privileged sections of society to ensure that they can pursue higher education. Official Website
TS Epass Scholarship 2023 pre-post Matric
The state government of Telangana offers a variety of scholarships for the less privileged sections of the state. The two most popular scholarship schemes we have reviewed within this piece are described below. We will provide the information about the start of scholarships, along with the most important details about eligibility, eligibility, and the ways to apply to be eligible for the award. Refer to the following bullet points.
- Pre Matric Scholarship: Through this award, Epass provides financial assistance to students of the class of VIII (SSC) and below who are studying at Telangana schools.Pre Matric Scholarship
- Post Matric Scholarship: This scheme will provide benefits to eligible students in Class X (SSC)
Details TS Telangana Epass Scholarship 2023
The Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) is known in the media as the Ministry of Education (MOE), which works for the welfare of students across the country. Today, we will provide details about Telangana Scholarship List under e-Pass and other official portals. The main purpose of the TS Merit Scholarship is to provide financial assistance to economically and socially disadvantaged students. The MHRD Scholarship Selection List 2023-23 for TSE Pass Scholarship 2023-23 is available through the TS Government Scholarship Portal. In addition, it is possible to download the TS E-Pass Scholarship online application form and check the online status using the link below.
|Portal Name||Telangana Electronic payment and application system of scholarships.|
|Mode of Payment||Electronic Payment|
|Provider||Government of Telangana|
|Epass Telangana Application status||Post Matric Registration Open
Pre-Matric application status (Check Below)
|Last Date of Application||Post-Matric- 31st January 2023
Pre-Matric – 15 February 2023
|Mode of application||Online|
Apply Online TS Epass Scholarship 2023 Last Date
To apply for these scholarships Pre Matric scholarship Opened and Post Matric scholarship you have to sign up for the Epass. Epass Scholarship is an Electronic Payment & Application System for Scholarships and the start date of post Matric scholarship is 15th February 2023. The system is an online applications site for scholarships. This article will give all the necessary information regarding the scholarships and their eligibility requirements and application process, important dates the documents required, and other essential details on this page.
Courses Covered in Epass Scholarship 2023
- C.A./ I.C.W.A./ C.S
- Post-Graduation Degree in Agriculture,
- Post-Graduation Degree in Business administration
- The Post-Graduation Degree in Business Finance,
- Post-Graduation Degree in Commercial Pilot License
- Post-Graduation Degree in Computer Applications
- The Post-Graduation Degree in Computer Science,
- Post-Graduation Degree in Engineering,
- Post-Graduation Degree in Management,
- The Post-Graduation Degree in Medicine,
- Post-Graduation Degree in Technology,
- Post-Graduation Degree in Veterinary and Allied Sciences,
- Vocational courses (Intermediate level)
- Certificate courses
- Degree in Agriculture,
- Degree in Business administration
- The Degree in Business Finance,
- Degree in Commercial Pilot License
- Degree in Computer Applications
- The Degree in Computer Science,
- Degree in Engineering,
- Degree in Management,
- The Degree in Medicine,
- Degree in Technology,
- The Degree in Veterinary and Allied Sciences,
- Graduate and post-graduate diploma courses
- ITI/ ITCs
- National Institute of Fashion Technology courses
- Other post-doctoral research
Eligibility requirements TS Epass Scholarship 2023
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of the state of Telangana State.
- Candidates must belong to the SC or BC or EBC.
- Family income should not exceed Rs.2 Lakh for SC/ ST category, Rs. 1.50 Lakh (rural area) and Rs.2 Lakh (urban area) for the BC or EBC category.
- Physically challenged students can also apply if their family income is less than or over Rs.1 Lakh.
- A minimum of 75% attendance per quarter is required in the competition for the scholarships.
Documents Required For TS Epass 2023
All the applicants must have some documents required for TS Scholarship are listed below.
- Bank Passbook
- Category Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Enrollment Number
- Family Income Certificate
- Fee Receipt Number
- Qualifying Exam Mark Sheet
- Student ID Proof
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
- Aadhaar card
- Income Certificate
- Residential Certificate
- Bank Details
- Admission Fee Receipt
TS Epass Scholarship 2023 Application Status
The student can check the status of the Telangana Scholarship application before applying for correction and renewal. The Telangana Government Scholarship status check will confirm whether the application form has been submitted or not. Students should also check TS Application Status Online 2023. TS Epass Scholarship 2023 application status
How to fill Epass Telangana Application Form
- Visit the official website for the application form to apply online
- Firstly log in to the official website of Epass Telangana www.telanganaEpass.cgg.gov.in.
- On the TS Epass homepage, Students must open the Scholarship Tabs they would like to apply to.
- Once they have selected the scholarship, applicants will see the link to register on the page.
- Students must click the new registration link to register for the category they wish to be in.
- If they need to sign up for renewal, they need to select the same option and the same for other options.
- Students must enter their details, qualification details, and bank information in the fields given. Candidates must fill in all particulars carefully since applications with inaccurate information will be rejected.
- Candidates are now required to complete the application and click the “Submit” button “Submit Application” button.
- Print a copy of the completed Epass Telangana application form. The applicants must submit an original copy of this form to the appropriate college and school.