We are pleased to inform that Civil Judge (Junior Division) recruitment has announced by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission. All the interested candidates who are eligible and applicable for the offered post they should apply for the jobs. UP Public Service Commission has invited applications from the candidates to recruit the able candidates for the right post. UPPSC has officially announced Civil Judges 610 vacancies for the applicants. Those candidates who are interested and want to apply for the post and they are seeking for the applying procedure they should visit this site. Applicants can apply for the jobs through online mood. Here at this page candidates will get online applying procedure and they also can apply for the post. Candidates will also get the eligibility criteria, important dates, Selection Process and Required Qualification over here. Candidates will also get test information, test syllabus and preparation from this page. UPPSC recruitment of Civil Judge 2023 Exam preparation online test being provided below.
UPPSC recruitment of Civil Judge 2023 Exam preparation online test
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission is going to conduct the entrance exam to recruit the candidates for the posts of Civil Judges (Junior Division). All the interested candidates who are willing to apply online they should visit this site. Here you will get complete guidance about the UPPSC Civil Judge Jobs. All the applicants should know that late submission, incomplete or incorrect application form will not be entertained.
Posts Name: Civil Judge
Test Conducted By: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
Vacant Posts: 610
All the interested candidates who are willing to apply for the Judicial Services Civil Judge Post they should possess BA Law degree from a recognized university or institute.
- Eligibility: The candidate must be enrolled at the Advocate under the provision of Advocate Act 1961.
- Age Limit: The required age limit is 22 to 35 years as of 1st July, 2023.
- Nationality: All the applicants who are Citizen of India are able to apply.
- Last Date To Apply: 11th October, 2023
- Preliminary Exam Date: 16th December, 2023
How to Apply:
- All the candidates who want to apply they should visit this or they can apply through official website.
- Candidates first open the online Application form and fill it carefully without any mistake.
- Applicants fill the application form completely and then submit it.
- After submission candidates take print of the application form for future.