Union Public Service Commission has announced Combined Defiance Services Exam. Union Public Service Commission conducts Combined Defiance Services exams twice a year. All the candidates who are interested they should apply for the UPSC CDS I Exam 2023. Union Public Service Commission will conduct Combined Defiance Services Exam on 3rd February 2023 for the admission to IMA Indian Military Academy Dehradun, INA Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, IAFA Indian Air Force Academy Hyderabad-(Pre-Flying) Training Course, OTA Officers’ Training Academy Chennai (Madras)- 111th SSC (Men) Course (NT) and Officers Training Academy Chennai-25th SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course. All the candidates should fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for the vacant posts. Applicants who are interested to apply for the admission exams they should fulfill the eligibility criteria for the admission to the UPSC CDS I Exam 2023. All the candidates who are willing to apply for the admission test they can apply for the examination through online mood from this site below. Candidates should visit this site to get entire information about CDS I Exam like online application, applying procedure, eligibility criteria, Admit Card, Test dates, Syllabus, Preparation and final merit list.
UPSC CDS I Exam 2023 Online Apply Test Syllabus Preparation
|IMA & OTA||Candidates should have a degree of a recognized university or equivalent.|
|INA||Applicants must possess Engineering Degree from a recognized university/ institute|
|IAFA||Candidates must have Bachelor of Engineering or Degree from a recognized university (with Math’s & Physics at 10+2)|
- IMA and INA: Born not later than 1st January 2001 not before 2nd January 1996
- OTA (Male) and OTA (Female): Born not later than 1st January 2001 not before 2nd January 1995
- IAFA: Born not later than 1st January 2000 not before 2nd January 1996
Start Date to Apply: 31 October, 2023
Last Date to Apply: 26 November, 2023
Starting Date to application withdrawal: 3 December, 2023
Last Date to application withdrawal: 10 December, 2023
Examination Date: 03 February, 2023
There are total 417 vacancies being available, which are being distributed as below.
- IMA Indian Military Academy Dehradun: 100
- INA Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala: 45
- IAFA Indian Air Force Academy Hyderabad-(Pre-Flying) Training Course: 32
- OTA Officers’ Training Academy Chennai (Madras)- 111th SSC (Men) Course (NT): 225
- Officers Training Academy Chennai-25th SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course: 15
CDS Exams Syllabus and Preparation:
All the candidates who are interested to apply for the Admission in IMA, IAFA OTA and INA they should clear the test to get the admission. CDS I exam will be held on 3rd February 2023. All the eligible candidates who will fulfill the eligibility criteria appear in the exam. Candidates who are seeking for the CDS I exams preparation they should visit this site to get test syllabus and preparation below. Here we provide all the test syllabus and subject wise preparation for the willing applicants. All the candidates should attempt entire test till end to become eligible to clear the CDS I Exam 2023.
- English (Vocabulary, Spotting Error, Sentence Correction and Sentence Rearrangement)
- General Knowledge (Latest Current Affairs, Indian Polity, History of India, Indian Geography, Economy of India and General Science)
- Mathematics (Arithmetic, Algebra, Trigonometry, Geometry, Mensuration and Statistics)
|General Knowledge||Click Here|
|India General Knowledge||Click Here|
|Country Information General Knowledge||Click Here|
How to Apply:
- All the candidates who are interested to apply for the admission to the CDS I examination they should visit this site to apply online.
- Candidates click the above mentioned Online Apply Button to get online application.
- Applicants fulfill the application form carefully without any mistake.
- Candidates upload their Scanned Photographs and signature.
- Applicants provide the information in both parts part 1 and 2 of the CDS I exam online application form.
- Pay the application fee of Rs. 200/- by online of offline mood.