Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University conducts Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam UPSEE each year. UPSEE is conducted to admit students in Under Graduate and Post Graduate degree programs that are offered by the government or non-government institutions affiliated with AKTU. UPSEE Exam 2023 is going to be held on April 29th and May 5th & 6th 2023. All the candidates can register themselves through online mode till 15th May 2023. Here we are providing all the information like important dates, eligibility criteria for applying, Test syllabus, preparation, and How to apply procedure.[lwptoc]
UPSEE Offered Courses
Here you will get all the courses that are offered by the UPSEE in the field of engineering, architecture, pharmacy, hotel management & catering technology, fashion & apparel design, fine arts, and management.
- B.Tech LE
- B.Pharm LE
- MCA LE
Important dates of UPSEE 2023
Here you will get all the important dates of the UPSEE 2023.
|Opening of online application form||23rd January 2023|
|Closing of online application form||30th March 2023
|Last date for fee payment||1st April 2023 5: 30 PM|
|Corrections in filled-in application form||26th March – 5th April 2023 5:00 PM|
|Availability of admit card||20th April 2023 11:00 AM till exam day|
|Entrance examination date||29th April for UG and 5th & 6th May for PG|
|Answer key release||29th April 2023|
|Submit objection on answer key||Upto 7th May 2023|
|Announcement of results||1st week of June 2023|
|UPSEE 2023 Counselling 1st round||June 2023|
UPSEE 2023 Exam
Those candidates who will get the admit card will be able to take the UPSEE exam. All the candidates who want to take the UPSEE exam should aware of the test syllabus paper pattern etc. Here we provide all the information about the UPSEE exam. Candidates will get the paper patterns, syllabus, and subject-wise tests for preparation.
UPSEE Exam Paper Pattern
- The UPSEE exam will be conducted for 11 papers.
- There will be 150 questions in papers 1,2 and 3. Paper 5, 6, 7, and 8 will contain 75 questions, and Paper-9, 10, 11, and 12 will have a total of 100 questions each. Paper-4 will have 50 questions each of Mathematics & Aesthetic Sensitivity with a total of 100 questions and 2 questions from Drawing Aptitude.
- The Examination will be OMR based and Computer-based test. Paper 1,2 and 3 will be OMR based and the remaining paper will be a Computer-based test
- The subjects vary paper-wise. Candidates can check details about subjects in each paper from the below table.
- Type of Questions: Questions will be objective multiple types, except for the Drawing Aptitude Test (Part B of Paper 4)
- The question paper will be asked in English & Hindi language.
- The exam is for 3 hours.
- The candidate will get 4 marks for each correct answer.
- There is no negative marking for incorrect answers.
UPSEE Exam Syllabus
|Papers||Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks|
|Paper 1||Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics||Total 150 Multiple Choice Questions with 50 each from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics||600|
|Paper 2||Physics, Chemistry and Biology||Total 150 Multiple Choice Questions with 50 each from Physics, Chemistry and Biology||600|
|Paper 3||AG-I, AG-II and AG-III||Total 150 Multiple Choice Questions with 50 each from AG-I, AG-II and AG-III||600|
|Paper 4||Aptitude test for Architecture & Design
Part A – Mathematics and Aesthetic Sensitivity
Part B – Drawing Aptitude
|Total 100 Multiple Choice Questions with 50 each from Mathematics and Aesthetic Sensitivity||500|
|Paper 5||Aptitude Test for General Awareness (BFA/BFAD/BHMCT/MBA (Integrated))||75 Multiple Choice Questions||300|
|Paper 6||Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Engineering (Lateral Entry)||75 Multiple Choice Questions||300|
|Paper 7||Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Pharmacy (Lateral Entry)||75 Multiple Choice Questions||300|
|Paper 8||Aptitude Test for B.Sc. Graduates in Engineering (Lateral Entry)||75 Multiple Choice Questions||300|
|Paper 9||Aptitude Test for MBA||100 Multiple Choice Questions||400|
|Paper 10||Aptitude Test for MCA||100 Multiple Choice Questions||400|
|Paper 11||Aptitude Test for 2nd Year MCA (Lateral Entry)||100 Multiple Choice Questions||400|
UPSEE 2023 Online Preparation Mcqs Exam
UPSEE Exam Preparation
Attempt All the Tests To prepare for the UPSEE 2023 Test Over here. Please click on the below subject to prepare for Online Test.
UPSEE Admission Procedure
All the candidates who wants to apply for the UPSEE exam should follow the instructions.
- Candidates will get the application through online mode only on the official website.
- UPTU application form 2023 can be submitted before the last date of application submission.
- Candidates have to upload images of their latest color photograph, left-hand thumb impression, and signature after scanning them during the form filling process.
- There will be no need to send the printed copy of the confirmation page after completion & submission of the online application.
- After submission candidates download the application.
- Applicants should print out the application and keep it safe for further use.
Admit Card UPSEE 2023
UPSEE will offer the admit card to those candidates who are able for admission and who fulfill the criteria. Those candidates who couldn’t fulfill the criteria will never get admission. Applicants who successfully registered themselves for the UPSEE exam will be able to get the admit card to take the test. Admit card is so important to document which contains all the necessary information about the test and candidate like Candidates name, father name, id card number, date of birth, test date, time center location and further important instructions from the Examination authority.