The Bar Council of India (BCI) will close its online registration process on Monday to take the All India Bar Examination or AIBE XVI 2023. Candidates can apply for the exam at the official AIBE portal. AIBE 2023 will be held on October 24. AIBE 2023 will be conducted on the 24th of October. The deadline for paying the fee for the exam is September 20th. According to the schedule, admit card for exams like the AIBE examination will be issued on October 4. AIBE 2023 Application Formula has been extended to the 25th of September in 2023. Exam dates have been updated. All India Bar Examination will be conducted to assess the ability of an advocate to practice legal practice in India. If the candidate passes the test, they is granted “Certificate of Practice” by the Bar Council of India. AIBE will be held in over 40 cities across India by the Bar Association of India. In this article applicants can find all the details about AIBE 2023, including the application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, and more.
AIBE 2023 Exam Important Date
Check below the complete AIBE 2023 dates and their relevant events.
|Online registration starts from||26th December 2023|
|Bank payment through challan starts||26th December 2023|
|Online registration close||25th September 2023|
|Last date for payment||28th September 2023|
|Last date for submission of form||4th October 2023|
|Release of admit card||11th October 2023|
|Date of examination||31st October 2023|
AIBE XVI (16) Eligibility Criteria
The BCI determines the eligibility requirements in the AIBE 2023 exam in relation to age limits, qualifying exam as well as the bar council’s registration. Only if the applicant meets all these requirements can they be evaluated for a the Certificate of Practice.
- Qualifications: The candidate must have completed a 3-year or five-year LLB degree at a recognized BCI institution.
- Registering with the Bar council: candidate must be registered in their local State Bar Council.
- Age limits: Age limitation: There isn’t an upper or lower limit on age for taking part in AIBE 2023 exam.
- Nationality The only requirement is that Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
AIBE Application Form 2023 (Open)
- This application for AIBE XVI (16) is available online and must be completed on or before September 25. The step-by-step AIBE application procedure is described in the following paragraphs:
- Registration: Before the applicant is able to fill out the application form they must be registered first. To register, enter details like enrollment number and registration date, etc.
- Complete the form The form will include fields such as personal as well as educational and enrollment information. Additionally, the applicant must select a the language option and exam centers (a maximum of three examination centres is permitted). The choices should be made in preferred order.
- Uploading documents: Documents such as photo, signature, copies of the enrollment certificate, and a self-attested copy of the photo ID proof must be uploaded in the specified format. After successful registration, the login number as well as password are generated. They will then be sent to applicant’s mobile number and email id.
- Fees to pay The fee for registration is the amount of Rs. 3500 for all candidates and 2500 for SC/ST candidates. 2500 for SC/ST applicants.
AIBE Exam Registration Fee:
The fee for application to apply for SC/ST costs Rs. 2500, while the fee for General/OBC will be Rs. 3560. Candidates may pay for the fee via an offline payment method. The fee, once paid, cannot be returned.
AIBE 2023 Exam Pattern
- Take a look at for the AIBE 2023 test pattern below:
- Exam Mode Exam will be conducted using an offline (OMR) method.
- Language: Candidates have the option of choosing 11 languages to take the test.
- Type of Questions Multiple options will be offered in the test.
- Quantity of Questions The total will consist of 100 questions.
- Exam Duration The test will last lasting 3 hours.
- The marking scheme: Each question is worth 1 point.
Negative Marking: It is not possible to mark negative areas. won’t not be any negative marking.
|Criminal procedure code||10|
|Code of civil procedure||10|
|Indian panel code||8|
|Law of contract, specific relief, properties laws, negotiable instrument act||8|
|Law of tort, including motor vehicle act and consumer protection law||5|
|Law related to taxation||4|
|Alternative dispute Redressal including arbitration act||4|
|Public interest litigation||4|
|Labour and industrial laws||4|
|Professional ethics and cases of professional misconduct under BCI rules||4|
|Land acquisitions act||2|
|Intellectual properties law||2|
|Intellectual properties law||2|
AIBE Exam 2023 Syllabus
Candidates can look over the topics for the AIBE 2023 syllabus here. This syllabus is set by the bar the council in India for LLB courses.
The exam will cover topics such as the evidence law, tort law including motors, law relating to intellectual property law, taxation as well as law of contracts. specific relief, laws on property negotiable instrument act the land acquisition act cybersecurity law and environmental law the public interest law of litigation industrial and labour laws, ethics of professional, instances of professional misconduct in accordance with BCI rules and alternative dispute resolution. Indian panel codes, code of criminal procedure and the code of civil procedure.
AIBE 2023 ؑExam Admit Card
The authority that is officially responsible will issue admit cards through an the internet only. Candidates can download the AIBE 2023 admissions card after signing in to the official website.
The admit card will be released on the 11th of October 2023. Candidates is required to keep admit cards in their possession until the admission process is completed.
Don’t forget to bring your admit card on the day of the exam. Without it, there is no way for a candidate to be permitted to enter the exam hall. Additionally, bring a copy of the original photo ID proof together with your admit card.
AIBE 2023 Answer Key
Before releasing the results Before releasing the results, the BCI will issue the answer key for each set of the test. The authority conducting the exam will first issue a preliminary answer key online in a mode that is accessible to the public.
By using the answer key candidates can estimate their scores in the exam.
Candidates may also file an objections to the answer key in case they encounter any issues within ten days from the announcement of the answer key. After going through the objections the authority will then release the answer key for the final exam in the month of October 2023.
Result AIBE Exam 2023
The authorities will announce the results via online mode. AIBE 2023 results will be announced during the month of October 2023.
Candidates can verify their results by entering their roll number as well as the day of birth. Candidates are advised to keep the results until the admission process is completed.
AIBE 2023 Certificate
After passing the entrance exam candidates will receive “Certificate of Law” in the legal professions. Once they have received the certificate of practice, interested applicants can work in any court throughout India.
Candidates will be able to get their law certificate at the state bar council of their respective state. This certificate is issued via the internet by COB. Candidates will be able receive their certificate through the states below:
- Andhra Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh
- West Bengal