All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) is administered through National Law University, Delhi (NLU Delhi) to offer admission to qualified candidates to undergraduate (UG) and postgraduate (PG) and doctoral (Ph.D.) levels of law. It is a nationwide entrance test that is conducted to gain admission to Law programmers from NLU Delhi only. AILET 2023’s Fourth Admission List was published on September 10, 2023. The results were declared on the 4th of August in 2023. Answer Key was released on July 30, 2023. All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) is an entrance exam for national levels. It will be administered by National Law University (NLU), Delhi only once a year. Candidates will be offered admission to LL.M and five-year B. A LL.B or Ph.D. Programmers. Candidates can gain admission to NLU Delhi only after qualifying for the test. This article provides information regarding the application form, fees, eligibility criteria as well as other details regarding AILET 2023.[lwptoc]
National Law University (NLU), Delhi has released the AILET 2023 seat allocation results of Round II the 13th of August for BA LLB and LLM programs. The seat allotment report in Round I has been announced on the 9th of August. Candidates who were allotted seats in Round II must pay the balance through the AILET account. The applicant also has the option of removing themselves from the admissions procedure.
AILET Application Form 2023
National Law University, Delhi, will announce the AILET 2023 application form on January 17, 2023. Eligible candidates will complete the AILET application form 2023 online and register at nludelhi.ac.in. When filling out an AILET application form for 2023, applicants must give their personal, academic, and other information. The fee for the AILET Application is $3,050 for general category candidates and 1 050 for SC and ST applicants. BPL candidates from SC or ST categories are exempt from payment of the application fee. All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) 2023 will be held on May 1 to apply for the BA LLB, LLM, and Ph.D. programs provided at NLU Delhi. The test will be held offline mode across the nation. The procedure to fill out AILET Application Form 2023 has been provided below.
AILET 2023 Application Form Date
The university announced its AILET 2023 form of application on 17 January. The application form is available on the internet on nludelhi.ac.in. The candidates who qualify to participate in AILET 2023 must apply and fill out the application form before the final date.
AILET 2023 Exam Dates
Candidates must go through the following table regarding AILET Exam Dates:
|Notification issue||January 2023|
|Application form release||17th Jan 2023|
|Submission of application form||February 2023|
|Correction Facility||1st till 3rd July 2023|
|Admit card availability||April 2023|
|AILET 2023 Exam||1st May 2023|
|Answer Key||30th July 2023|
|B.A. LL.B (Hons.) & LL.M result declaration||4th August 2023|
|Counselling session||5th August 2023|
|1st list of admission letter||9th August 2023|
AILET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
NLU, Delhi has defined an eligibility requirement for all law aspirants which must be met in order to be able to take the All India Law Entrance Test.
All courses have various sets of eligibility requirements necessary for candidates to be able to take the test. The following are the exact requirements:
AILET for B.A.LL.B. (Hons)
- The candidate should be able to score at least 55% of the total marks in the test taken by an accredited board.
- The candidate must get at least 50 marks on the exam to qualify.
- Candidates who are currently reading may also apply to sit for the exam.
AILET for LL.M. Course
- The applicant must possess a pass LL.B. or any other equivalent level.
- The candidate must earn 55% marks total and 50 percent marks for candidates who are in the ST, SC category.
- Candidates who are studying LL.B. may also be eligible to the test.
AILET for Ph.D. Courses
- The candidate must have an advanced degree from a recognized university.
- The candidate must earn at least 55% marks in total and 50 percent for those who belong to the reserved category.
- The application fee for various categories is as mentioned below:
|ST/ SC/ PWD||Rs. 1050/-|
|ST/ SC (BPL)||Exempted|
|Kashmiri migrant/ Foreign nationals||Rs. 3050/-|
AILET 2023 Registration Process
Candidates must adhere to certain rules for registering for the test. The procedure for registering efficiently for AILET 2023 can be found below:
STEP 1: Register for AILET 2023
- The candidate must sign in to the official website of AILET.
- After that, click “Apply Online”
- Candidates are required to provide the following information including the name, contact number, and email ID of the candidate, as well as the name of their parent’s address, address, and birth date.
- When filling out the application, the candidate must click the Register button.
- In the next step, applicants will then be transferred to the Applicant Locker page, on which they will need to confirm the details given earlier.
- Following successful registration after successful registration, an AILET Login Number will be given to the candidates.
Step 2: Filling out the Application form
- The list of NLUs is provided. The applicant must select their preferred college from the list, and then simply click on the ‘Click here to apply.
- The applicant will be taken to the next page, on which the candidate must select the desired course by selecting the drop-down list.
- Click on the button ‘Apply Now.
- After being directed to the application form online that is available for AILET 2023. The applicant has to fill in the application form.
STEP 3: Uploading Images
- Upload a recently clicked color passport size photo.
- The formats that are accepted include .bmp, .jpg and .gif formats.
- The image’s size must not exceed 150 KBs.
- The candidate’s face must be covered by a minimum 75% of the photo.
STEP 4: Paying AILET Fee
- The application fee is paid online with the use of a Credit Card or Debit Card or via Net Banking.
- Anyone who is making a payment using the card must give the card number. and expiry date as well as the CVV (present on in the rear of the credit/ Debit Card)
- Paying with Net Banking will be redirected to the bank’s website where the account’s details are checked and the payment is accepted.
AILET Exams Application Fee 2023
- Candidates may pay the application fee either online or offline method.
- The payment method that is online is debit or credit card or net banking.
- If they want to use offline mode, they need to deposit the money at the local post office.
AILET Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must read these AILET 2023 Eligibility rules before applying for the exam:
AILET 2023 Exam Pattern
Candidates are required to go through all the information regarding AILET Exam Structure:
For courses in UG:
- Examination Mode: This exam is conducted offline.
- Medium: The question paper will be written in English medium.
- The time duration: Participants will have one hour and thirty minutes to complete the essay.
- Questions Type: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) will be covered in the paper of questions.
- Total Questions Total Questions: There will be a total of 150 questions to be answered in the test.
- Marking Scheme The correct answers will comprise of one mark.
A positive marking 0.25 mark will be taken off for every wrong answer.
For PG courses:
- Examination Mode: This test is conducted offline.
- Exam Time: The candidates will have one hour and 30 minutes to finish the exam.
- No. of Questions The total number of questions will be 150 questions on the exam.
- Questions Type: Multiple Choice Questions(MCQ) will be tested during the exam.
- Medium Questions are asked in the English language.
AILET Exams Syllabus
AILET 2023 Syllabus will comprise a variety of topics within each topic.
Candidates must check the following table for the marking scheme:
Course for English
Inquiries from English will cover vocabulary, antonyms, word use grammar, synonyms comprehension, reading comprehension, and many more.
Legal Aptitude course
It will include topics such as the law of crime as well as legal awareness, contracts and international law, and many more.
Curriculum for reasoning
The subject matter under discussion will be in the form of directions and analogies, blood relations and the concept of critical thinking, topics series, and many more.
Syllabus to teach GK & Current Affairs
It will cover topics such as current news general science, economics, UN bodies, general science, geography, and more.
AILET Exam 2023 Answer Key
AILET Answer Key has been released in pdf format. It is prepared on basis of merit lists. Candidates must log in with their login credentials to access the answer keys. It was made available after a couple of days of the exam.
By using an answer key, candidates can examine their answers to all questions that are asked on the paper. By using the answer key, applicants can determine their marks before the announcement of their results.
AILET Exam 2023 Result
AILET result has been made from the merit lists. It is released by the exam authority’s website through the internet. The publication date is the 4th of August, 2023.
Candidates must use their login credentials in order to view their scores. Results include information such as the name of the candidate, marks earned in each class, total marks, etc.
AILET 2023 Merit List
AILET Merit List is declared for all applicants who meet the requirements. It is announced categorical and rank-wise. The authority has published a merit list based on the basis of the cut-off marks.
NLU publishes separate merit lists. It includes all information about the name of the candidate and other information.
AILET 2023 Counselling
AILET Counselling is held via offline mode on NLU’s campus. NLU, Delhi. The event is run by the authority following the announcement of the results.
It is compulsory for all candidates who are qualified to be a part of the counseling process. Once the counseling process is finished, the authority conducts the spot round of counseling. The names of candidates who are on the merit list may be invited for counseling.
The admission is granted to applicants following the confirmation of the documents. Candidates must submit one of the following documents:
- 10th& 12thmarksheet
- 10th& 12thcertificate
- AILET 2023 scorecard
- AILET 2023 admit card
- AILET 2023 admission letter
- Caste certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Demand Draft
- Size of passport photos