AP LAWCET (Andhra Pradesh Common Law Entrance Test) is administered through the Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur. It is a state-level test. This exam allows admissions are made into the 3 and 5-year law school within Andhra Pradesh state. AP Lawcet scorecard is accepted by the top law colleges/institutions. This AP Law common entrance test (AP LAWCET and the PG LCET-2022) is scheduled to take place on September 22, 2023, from 11 am until 12.30 pm. This AP Law common entrance test will be held to determine the eligibility into the regular LLB Course (3 years and five years) as well as LLM Course (2 two years) in the academic period 2023.
AP LAWCET 2023 Admit Card was issued on September 17, 2023. The exam date has been set. The exam is conducted by Shri Krishnadevaraya University in Anantapur on behalf of APSCHE, Hyderabad. Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test (AP LAWCET) exam is a state-level examination. The test is held each year at a specific time. Bypassing this exam, candidates will be admitted to 3 or five-year law programs. In this article, applicants can find all the information about AP LAWCET 2023 exam, including the dates, application forms, and eligibility requirements.
AP LAWCET 2023 Important Dates
Candidates can look up AP LAWCET important dates from the table below:
|Application form to start||22nd July 2023|
|Deadline to submit applications||20th August 2023|
|Correction of application||30th & 31st August 2023|
|Admit card||17th September 2023|
|AP LAWCET 2023 exam date||22 nd September 2023|
|Answer key to be released||3 rd Week of September 2023|
|The declaration of the result||4 week of September 2023.|
|The beginning of counseling||September 2023|
AP LAWCET 2023 Application Form
- Candidates can get more details on application form AP LAWCET 2023 application form from the following link:
- The application form is open from the 22nd July of 2023.
- Candidates are able to fill out the application form the internet only. There is no other method to be accepted.
- Input all information, including personal, educational, communication , other details. carefully.
- Upload documents such as passport size photos and signatures in JPG as well as JPEG format.
- Candidates are able to fill out the application form until 20th August 2023, without penalty for late fees.
- Candidates should print out their application and secure it to be used in other admission procedures.
AP LAWCET 2023 Application Fee:
- The application fee can be paid online mode with a credit card or debit card, net banking or AP on-line centers.
- The application fee is Rs. $900 to be paid for OC class, Rs.850/- for BC category, and for BC category. 800/ for SCor ST category.
AP LAWCET 2023 Eligibility
- Candidates must verify AP LAWCET eligibility before filling the application form:
- Nationality The candidate should be an Indian citizen.
- Age Limit: The age limitation is subject to current rules at the date of admission.
- Domicile: Candidates should have an official residence certificate from Andhra Pradesh.
For 3 Years of Law course:
- The candidate must hold an academic degree from a recognized university.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates have to score minimum marks of 45% in the exam to qualify.
For 5 Year Law Course:
Qualification Candidates must be able to pass the 10th and 12th classes of an approved board.
Note: The mark criteria for candidates should score a at least 45 marks in their qualifying examination.
AP LAWCET 2023 Admit Card
AP LAWCET 2023 Admit card is available in the internet. Candidates are able to download their admit cards on the 17th of September, 2023. Be sure to check all details. If there are any discrepancies in the information, candidates may contact officials.
Candidates should present their admit card at the examination hall along with an authentic photo ID proof. Without admit card, candidates will not enter the examination center.
AP LAWCET 2023 Exam Pattern
- Candidates can refer to the AP LAWCET exam pattern in the section below:
- Exam Mode: Examination will be conducted in online mode.
- Time Duration: A total of 90 minutes of time will be offered to the applicants.
- Exams will be conducted in English as well as the Telugu language.
- Total Questions: A total of 120 of the questions are included in the paper.
- Scheme of Marking: For every correct answer, one point will be given.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking for incorrect answers.
In the table below, candidates are able to check the pattern of examination:
|Subjects||Total Marks||Total Questions|
|Mental and general knowledge||30||30|
|The ability to study law||60||60|
AP LAWCET 2023 Syllabus
AP LAWCET syllabus will be constructed around different sections. Candidates may refer to some areas here:
Basic Knowledge, and Mental Capacity General Knowledge and Mental Ability: Civics dates and days New amendment and appointment superlatives, trade terminology, Indian constitution, geography and more. Current events.
Skills for the Study of Law: Public international law, mercantile law labor law, crime and torts and strict liability law, constitution and contract law, law of criminal and legal knowledge of the law of the constitution and polity, international law etc.
AP LAWCET Exam 2023 Answer Key
AP LAWCET 2023 Answer key will be made available by the authorities during the final week of September 2023. Candidates can access their answer key using the registration numbers and the hall ticket’s number. Candidates may also submit an objection in the answers key. The answer key is published to the officials.
AP LAWCET 2023 Result
AP LAWCET 2023 Result will be announced via online mode. Candidates can examine their score at the end that ended in the month of September. Review all the information in the results, such as scores obtained and rank, roll number as well as the name of the candidate.
Candidates can check their score via registration number or Hall ticket number. Based on the result , candidates are shortlisted for the counseling process.
AP LAWCET 2023 Cut Off
AP LAWCET 2023 Cut Off will be announced in an web-based mode, by officials. Cut offs will be based on various aspects, such as the difficulty level of the exam, the seating capacity, etc.
Candidates must score minimum cut-off marks in the exam. If a candidate scores the cut-off mark they need will be invited for an interview.
AP LAWCET Exam 2023 Counselling
AP LAWCET 2023 Counselling will begin in the last month of the year in October. The counselling will be conducted online mode. Candidates will be able to take part in counselling based on the rank they have earned.
The counselling process will be based on a variety of factors, such as the verification of documents, seat allocation, and so on. Candidates must also pay the counselling fee at the time of counseling.
Candidates may check out some crucial documents that will be needed to verify their identity:
- AP LAWCET 2023 rank card
- AP LAWCET 2023 admit card
- Marks for 10th and 12th classes sheets
- Transfer certificate
- Category certificate
- Income certificate etc.