AP EAMCET (Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test) is administered through the JNTU, Kakinada, on behalf of APSCHE. The test is designed to allow students admission to various agricultural, engineering, and pharmacy programs. It is a state-wide exam for admission to AP state. APSCHE has changed the name of AP EAMCET 2023 to AP EAPCET 2023 (Engineering, Agriculture, and pharmacy Common Entrance Test). AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) 2023 was completed successfully on September 7. AP Education Minister Audimulapu Suresh has released AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) 2023 results at an announcement on the 8th of September.
Candidates can view their results on sche.ap.gov.in. In the wake of the demise of the Intermediate exam and admission to professional programs will be determined solely by AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) 2023, with 100 percent weightage. APSCHE has issued the preliminary AP EAMCET (AP EMCET) Answer Key for 2023 and the response sheet for agricultural and pharmacy tests on September 7. Candidates can raise objections about the answer sheet until September 8 (5 5:59 pm).[lwptoc]
AP EAPCET 2023 Exam Dates
Check below official exam dates related to AP EAPCET 2023 for all events from application to counseling:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Announced)|
|Release of Notification/Application||26th June 2023|
|Application submission date without late fee||25th July 2023|
|Last date of Application submission (with additional late fee)||5th August 2023 (Rs. 500)
10th August 2023 (Rs. 1000)
16th August 2023 (Rs. 5000)
18th August 2023 (Rs. 10000)
|Application Correction Starts||8th to 12th August 2023|
|Hall Ticket release||12th August 2023|
|AP EAPCET Exam||19th August to 7th September 2023|
|Availability of Preliminary Key||From 26th August 2023|
|Rank Card release date||8th September 2023|
|Counseling process starts||–|
AP EAPCET 2023 Application Form
Students can find all AP EAPCET 2020 application information in the section below:
- The application process for AP EAPCET 2023 has been open online on the 26th of June 2023.
- The application and registration process will remain open until 15th August 2023 (without a late fee), and the fee for late submission is up to 15th August 2023.
- Candidates can sign up to apply for the position using the link online on the site.
- Students should complete all the steps of the admissions process, including the fee payment before the final date, to avoid late fees.
- Before filling out the form, the students should read the full instructions and eligibility criteria.
- Students can make corrections to their application to correct any errors in the information filled out from 8th August 2023.
Application Fee AP EAMCET 2023
Payment Mode: Students may pay for the application fee via online mode by using a debit/credit card or net banking method. Additionally, applicants can pay at different AP Online centers.
Apply below for streamwise cost:
Stream Application Fee (without late fee)
Agriculture Rs.500 + transaction costs
Engineering Rs.500 + transaction charges
For Both Engineering and Agriculture Stream Rs.1000 + transaction costs
AP EAPCET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must verify the eligibility requirements in AP EAPCET 2023 before applying to the entrance test:
Candidates are required to meet the requirements of Indian National or OCI/PIO cardholders.
The applicant must belong to APor Telangana State and satisfy Local/Non-Local status as stipulated by APor Telangana Educational Institutions.
Course Wise Eligibility
For Engineering Courses
Students must be able to pass 12th standard with PCM as an option or in a similar vocational program within Engineering & Technology fields conducted by BIE, the AP/Telangana region OR
Candidates who have passed the Diploma exam in Engineering conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, AP/Telangana, or its equivalent, recognized through the board, are also suitable.
According to the criteria for age, applicants applying to Engineering courses must have attained the age of 16 as at the 31st of December, 2023. There is no upper age limit set by law.
For Agriculture & Medical Courses
- The student must have passed the 12th-level exam with an approved university or board of APor Telangana.
- Applicant must have attained seventeen years old by 31st December 2023. There is an upper maximum of 21 years is applicable to all candidates and 25 years for those of SC/ST candidates on the 31st of December 2023.
- To be eligible for Pharma D, students must have attained minimum marks of 45% (40 percent to be in the reserved category) in all subjects they took together in the qualifying exam.
AP EAPCET 2023 Admit Card
The admit card for AP EAPCET 2023 has been handed out to students on the 12th of August, 2023. By using the admit card students are able to take the entrance exam. In order to download the admit online card applicants must sign in using the login credentials that they received at the time of registration. Students should verify their name, birth date, and gender, as well as category and exam center, and exam time, date, and other information in the admit card following downloading it. If there is any confusion on the admits card, students should be in touch with the authorities.
AP EAPCET 2023 Exam Pattern
Students should be aware of the AP EAPCET exam pattern given below:
- Test Mode: AP EAPCET 2023 exam will be conducted online mode.
- Language Medium The students will have the opportunity to take part in the exam in Telugu and English languages.
- Exam papers will comprise questions pertaining to subjects like Mathematics, Chemistry & Physics.
- Questions Type and Number A total of 160 MCQs are expected during the test.
- Timing: The students be given three hours to complete their paper.
- Marking Scheme: For a correct answer, 1 point will be given. There will be no negative marking given for an incorrect answer.
Look at the table below to find out the order of questions and marks:
Subjects Questions distribution
AP EAPCET 2023 Cut Off
Students must achieve minimum qualifying marks/cut off marks to be able to proceed with the admissions. Students must score 25% of the marks that are considered for ranking them to be qualified for counseling. Articles AP EAMCET 2023 Result has been released on September 14, 2023, for the Agriculture stream. The final Answer Key has been made public. A hall ticket to be used for Agriculture & Pharmacy stream has been published. Exam Date has been changed.
The standard entrance test is a state-level entrance test, which is conducted by the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). The test is designed to offer admission to candidates who meet the requirements to numerous UG courses. Admission to UG courses is available in the areas of Engineering, Agriculture , and Medical. The examination is conducted by JNTUK Kakinada each year. In this article, students can find the complete details regarding AP EAPCET 2023, from the applications to counseling.
AP EAPCET 2023 Exam Dates
- Below are the official exam dates for AP EAPCET 2023 for all activities from application to counseling:
- Events Dates 2023 (Announced)
- Release of Notification/Application 26th June 2023
- Date of submission for application with no penalty for late payment is the 25th of July in 2023.
AP EAPCET 2023 Answer Key
The response sheet, question papers, and answer key of the AP EAPCET 2023 have been made available on August 26, 2023. It is accessible online. Candidates are also able to submit objections by filling out an objection forms. It is possible to make objections until the end of the deadline.
AP EAPCET Exam Result 2023
AP EAPCET 2023 Result has been released through JNTU Kakinada on 8th September 2023. Students can verify their results through their registered number and the date of birth on the internet. Students must achieve minimum qualifications in order to be eligible for counseling. The rank card will be published on the 8th of September, 2023.
AP EAPCET 2023 Cut Off
Students must obtain minimum qualifying marksor cut-off marks to be eligible for the next admission procedures. Students must score 25% of the scores that will be considered in ranking to be qualified to be considered for counselling. The cut-off will differ in the medical, engineering and agriculture courses as well as for different category candidates. It is based on different factors outlined by the authorities.