AP ECET (Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test) is run through the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Anantapur. The exam is a national exam at the national level. Candidates can be admitted to various engineering and pharmacy programs by their test scores. Admission is only available for diploma holders and B.Sc graduates. AP ECET 2023 Admit Card/Hall ticket was released on September 9th, 2023. This AP ECET 2023 is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technology University (JNTU), Anantapur. AP is a part of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE).
AP ECET, which is termed Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test, is the state-wide entrance exam held each year. AP ECET 2023 will allow applicants to gain admission to the different B.Tech, B.E, and B.Pharmacy programs by utilizing the lateral entry mode (Direct 2nd Year Admission).[lwptoc]
AP ECET Important Date 2023
Candidates must check following table regarding AP ECET dates:
|Notification releases||9th July 2023|
|Application form releases||12th July 2023|
|Application form submission||12th August 2023|
|Last date for submission (with Rs 1000)||23rd August 2023|
|Correction facility||18th to 22nd August 2023|
|Hall Ticket availability||9th September 2023|
|AP ECET 2023 Exam Date||19th September 2023|
|Preliminary Answer Key||20th September 2023|
|Final date for objection||23rd September 2023|
|Final answer key||1st October 2023|
|Declaration of Result||1st October 2023|
|Rank card availability||5th October 2023|
|Counselling process||October 2023|
AP ECET Exam Application Form 2023
Candidates must read this information regarding AP ECET 2023 Application Form:
- AP ECET 2023 Application Form is available starting the 12th of July, 2023.
- The deadline to submit an application form is 12 August 2023.
- Candidates can apply on the website using an online mode.
- In order to fill out an application and upload the image of their passport and their signatures in the format prescribed.
- It is also required to provide a valid and active email ID and phone number on the application form.
- Authority can also provide correction facilities in the application for a certain time.
- Candidates must also print out the application form they have filled out to use later.
Application Fee AP ECET 2023
- The application cost of AP ECET 2023 is Rs. 600$ for OC students and $. 500/ for BC students, and 500/- for BC students. 500$ for SCor ST students.
- Candidates can submit their application fees online.
- Online payment options include debit cards, credit cards or net banking.
AP ECET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Learn about AP ECE eligibility criteria before applying for the exam:
- Nation of origin: Indian national candidates will sit for the test.
- The candidate must possess a degree or equivalent in Engineering & Technology or Pharmacy from the state body of Technical Education of Andhra Pradesh or another recognised or university board.
- Mandatory Subject Candidates must pass with 3 consecutive years B.Sc. degree, with Mathematics as a compulsory subject to be eligible for the test.
- Amount: Candidates have to qualify by a minimum score of 45 percent to be considered eligible.
- Domicile: Candidates must be a part of Andhra Pradesh & must satisfy the local or non-local requirements by the rules of the State government. Candidates from non-Indian countries must comply with the regulations of the university.
- Candidates who have completed the Diploma in Engineering and Technology and Pharmacy or B.sc graduates will be eligible to sit for the exam AP ECET 2023. In this article, we’re providing information about this exam. AP ECET 2023 Important Date eligibility, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Application Fee and Exam Answer Keys, Admission Card Results, etc.
Admit Card AP ECET 2023
AP ECET 2023 Admit Card is available on September 9, 2023. The admit card was released in online mode. Candidates need to sign in with their login credentials through their registered number and dates of birth to get their admit cards. It is required for all qualified candidates to carry an admit card to the examination centre. Candidates are not permitted to take part in the exam without an admit card. Candidates are advised to have a valid Id document and the admit card in the exam hall.
AP ECET 2023 Exam Pattern
Candidates should read the following information concerning AP ECET Exam Pattern:
- The exam mode: AP ECET 2023 exam will be conducted in an online (computer basis) mode.
- Quantity of questions The total number of questions will be 200 questions within the question paper.
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) will be tested in the exam.
- Marks total: The paper will consist of 200 pages.
- Time Duration: 3 hours are allotted for the completion of the test.
- The marking scheme is one mark will be awarded to finish the essay.
- Candidates must check the following table for the distribution of marks as are necessary for various programs.
For Engineering Programmes:
|All engineering branches||100|
For Pharmacy Programmes:
For B.Sc. (Mathematics) Programmes:
AP ECET 2023 Syllabus
AP ECET Syllabus will contain diverse topics from a variety of areas. For B.Sc. (Mathematics), The subjects include Mathematics and Analytical Ability and Communicative English topics. The questions will be posted in the 11th and 12th classes from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects for engineering programmes.
AP ECET Exam 2023 Result
AP ECET 2023 Result will be published on the web through APSCHE, JNTU. Candidates need to sign in using their login credentials to verify their results. The result will be released on the 1st of October, 2023. The result will be published as a rank card. Scorecards will include all information about the candidate’s name and roll number, birth date, day of birth, gender, rank achieved, the total marks, and more. The shortlisted candidates will be called for counselling after the announcement of the results.
AP ECET 2023 Counselling
AP ECET 2023 Counselling will start in October 2023. All qualified candidates must participate in the counselling process. The counselling process will include registration, paying the counselling fee, verification of certificates and online counselling. Candidates will be selected for counselling by the marks and ranks scored by candidates during the test. Admission is offered to all applicants following the counselling process has been completed. Candidates must also bring original documents and photocopies of all required documents to verify and submit during the counselling.