COMEDK UGET (UGET) is a state-level examination conducted through the Consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) to allow students to undergraduate engineering programs at 190 engineering colleges located in the State of Karnataka. COMEDK UGET 2022 Exam Dates Application Form Exam Pattern Admit Card Counselling. The authorities announced COMEDK UGET 2022 admit cards on the official website. COMEDK UGET accepts cards for 2022 on their official website on August 30. This year’s COMEDK UGET 2022 examination will be held on September 14. COMEDK UGET 2022 Exam Dates Application Form Exam Pattern Admit Card Counselling.
The authorities have published their COMEDK UGET 2022 exam syllabus and mock exam on the official website. COMEDK UGET 2022 Answer Key is released soon in September 2022. Exam Dates have been announced. The syllabus has been revised. The undergraduate entrance exam (UGET) is held every year by the Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK). Students can be admitted into the UG Engineering program through this state-wide UG exam.
COMEDK UGET Exam Dates 2022
Know official COMEDK UGET Exam dates in the below given article for various events:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Announced)|
|Availability of COMEDK UGET Application||22nd March 2022|
|Mock Test availability||15th April 2022|
|Last date to apply||31st July 2022|
|Correction facility||5th August 2022|
|Admit Card release||30th August 2022|
|COMEDK UGET 2022 exam||14th September 2022|
|Release of Provisional Answer Key||4th week of September 2022|
|Challenging of Answer key last date||1st week of October 2022|
|Availability of Final Answer key||1st week of October 2022|
|Announcement of result & scorecard release||2nd week of October 2022|
|Starting of Counselling||2nd week of October 2022|
COMEDK UGET Exam Online Registration 2022
- Candidates may refer to the below COMEDK UGET UGET application form 2022 information:
- COMEDK UGET 2022 application process started on March 22 2022.
- Students may apply up to the 31st day of July 2022.
- The entire process of applying is done on the internet using the link on the official website.
- The steps to follow during the COMEDK UGET application process are: the COMEDK UGET application procedure is an online registration and filling out the application along with uploading all the necessary documents, choosing the exam centre, and paying the application fee.
- The application form must be filled in completely and correctly and submitted on or before the deadline.
- Authority also offers correction facilities to correct mistakes on the form starting on August 5 2022.
- Candidates should print a copy of the completed application form for future use.
Application Fee COMEDK UGET 2022
Payment Method The application fee could pay by the applicant via debit/credit card or net banking.
Candidates must pay the application fee of Rs.1800 plus GST and Convenience costs.
COMEDK UGET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Students must review their COMEDK UGET eligibility rules before applying to it:
- Students applying for admission must be citizens of India.
For UG Engineering Course:
- Qualification Exam: Candidates must pass the 12th level or 2nd PUC from an accredited Central or State Board or University.
- Qualifying Subjects: Students should have completed 12th grade with Physics and Mathematics, Chemistry and English as compulsory subjects.
- Qualifications Marks: Candidates must have scored at least 45% marks (40 per cent for candidates from ST/SC/OBC in Karnataka State) in 12th grade.
For UG Architecture Course:
- Qualification Exam: Students must have completed 12th grade or 2nd PUC/10+3 Diploma with an approved Central or State Board or University.
- Qualification Subjects: Candidates for taking the exam to qualify must pass the test with Mathematics as a compulsory subject, in addition to other topics.
- Qualifying Marks: Candidates taking the qualifying examination must pass with 50 percent marks (40 percent for candidates from ST/SC/OBC in Karnataka State).
NATA Scores: The student must pass NATA 2022 and have secured the cut-off.
COMEDK UGET Exam 2022 Admit Card
COMEDK UGET 2022 admit card is now available to be used for examination on August 30 2022. The admit card is accessible on the official website. Candidates can download admission cards after entering login details: User ID and Password. When they sit for the exam, students must show admit cards and photo ID proof to verify their identity. This is a mandatory document needed to take the test.
COMEDK UGET 2022 Exam Dates Application Form Exam Pattern Admit Card Counselling
COMEDK UGET 2022 Exam Pattern
Below, we’ve provided information regarding the COMEDK UGET’s exam format:
- Examination Dates: COMEDK UGET exam to take place on September 14 2022.
- Test Modes: The exam will be conducted in an online mode.
- Exam Language: The paper will be written in the English language.
- The number and type of questions The paper will comprise an aggregate of 180 MCQs.
- Exam Time: The duration of the examination is 3 hours.
- Topics: The paper will include physics, mathematics, chemistry, and physics questions.
- Total Marks: The test is of 180 marks, and each section has 60 marks.
The marking scheme is that one mark will be given for every correct answer. Negative marking cannot be used in the examination for incorrect answers.
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Total||180 questions||180 marks|
COMEDK UGET 2022 Syllabus
COMEDK Karnataka sets the COMEDK UGET syllabus each year. The syllabus for the exam will include topics related to the subjects that include Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Candidates can prepare for the test using the recommended topics of the above issues studied in the 12th grade/ 2nd PUC. The complete syllabus information is available for candidates via the website.
COMEDK UGET 2022 Answer Key
The COMEDK UGET2022 Answer Key will be available on September 21, 2022. The board will publish the answer key provisionally via its website in an online format. The provisional answer key could be challenged if there is a discrepancy. Final answer keys will be released in September 2022 after the authorities accept the challenge. Using the Answer key, students can determine their marks and know their possible qualifying marks in the test.
COMEDK UGET 2022 Result
The outcome from COMEDK UGET 2022 results will be announced in September 2022. Students can take their tests and download their scorecards online via the website. The scorecard/ rank card issued will include the Candidate name and the date of birth, the registration number, the test score and roll number, ranking and qualifying status, etc.
Students need to input their login information to find out the results and obtain the scorecard. After the declaration of results, merit lists will be released, with the names of the candidates who were shortlisted to be screened will be notified.
COMEDK UGET 2022 Counselling
The entire counselling process and the schedule for COMEDK UGET 2022 are scheduled to be available on the website by September 2022. The stages of the counselling process will include registration and payment of fees for counselling as well as entry of options and locking in the mock allotment, allotment of seats, and verification of documents. Participants in the counselling process will need to present all required documents for verification. The COMEDK UGET 2022 counselling process will be held in an offline mode.