The Central Universities Common Entrance Test is an all-India test organized for admission to various Integrated/Under-Graduate, Post Graduate, and Research Programmes in several Central Universities and State Universities of India. CUCET is a National Level online admission test administered through NAAC; An A+ accredited Chandigarh University. CUCET is a test required for admission into UG programs in Engineering pharmacy, Agriculture, Integrated Law, and MBA. CUCET 2023 was announced by the Honourable Secretary of Education, Shri Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank Ji. To invest in the future of talent, CUCET gives promising students incredible financial aid. It is a national examination held through 14 of the central universities in India. Bypassing the exam, applicants will get in B.Tech, B.Sc., integrated B.Sc., M.A, M.Sc., and other different courses. Candidates must pass the test to be admitted into the various universities that offer these programs.[lwptoc]
CUCET 2023 Exam Dates
Candidates must go through following table regardingCUCET Exam Dates:
|Application Form release||16th August 2023|
|Submission of application form||5th September 2023|
|Last date to accept fee||6th September 2023|
|Admit card publish||13th September 2023|
|CUCET 2023 Exam||15th , 16th, 23rd & 24th September 2023|
|Answer Key release||3rd week of September 2023|
|Objection in answer key||3rd week of September 2023|
|Result declaration||4th week of September 2023|
CUCET 2023 Application Form
Candidates must read these details about CUCET Application Formula:
- The CUCET 2023 Application Form has been made available starting 16th August 2023.
- The last day to complete the application and the fee is the 6th of September in 2023.
- Candidates may submit their application forms online.
- When filling out the application form, it is mandatory to upload the passport-size photo and signature in the format that is prescribed.
- Candidates are required to supply a valid email ID and a phone number on their application.
- Candidates must select their test center of preference when filling out the application form.
- All important information and alerts are sent to candidates ‘ registered IDs and mobile numbers.
- Authority has also provided a correction option in the application form for a limited period of time from 3rd September to 6th September 2023.
- Last but not least, applicants should not forget to take duplicate prints of their completed application form to use later.
Application Fee CUCET Exam 2023
- Candidates are able to submit their application fees online.
- The payment method includes debit or credit card net-banking, UPI, and net-banking.
The application fee will be as mentioned in the following table:
|Category||Application Fee (Rs.)|
|General/ OBC/ EWS||Rs. 800/-|
|SC/ ST||Rs. 350/-|
CUCET Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to read these eligibility rules before making an application in CUCET 2023:
- Qualification: To take the UG candidates, they must pass the at least 10th and 12th levels at a recognized university or board to be eligible for the test.
- To be eligible for PG, candidates must have a bachelor’s degree from any recognized university or board to be eligible to take the exam.
- For Ph.D., candidates must qualify M.Phil. or Ph.D. course and must have an M.Phil. or PH.D. degree from a recognized university or board.
- The Nationality of the candidate: Indian citizen candidates will be able to take the CUCET 2023 exam.
- Participation: Candidates who take the qualifying exam will be qualified to sit for the exam.
CUCET 2023 Exam Pattern
Candidates are required to read the CUCET Exam Pattern to prepare better to pass the examination:
- Test Mode: This exam will be conducted in an online (computer-based) mode.
- Time Duration: Participants will have two hours to complete the paper.
- Questions Type: The paper will comprise of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- No. of Questions: Total 100 questions within the question paper.
- Marking Scheme: Every correct response will comprise of one mark.
- Negative marking: 0.25 mark will get deduct for every wrong answer.
|English language, general awareness, mathematical aptitude, and analytical skill||25|
CUCET 2023 Exam Syllabus
CUCET Syllabus will consist of diverse topics under UG & PG programmes.
The topics covered in the UG course will include:
- Physics: The course will comprise of subjects like magnetics effects of heat, current and thermodynamics, waves, electricity movement in the one-dimensional dimension movement in two dimensions work, power and energy, and more.
- Chemistry: It will cover topics such as redox reaction, general organic chemistry and catalysis electronic chemistry, periodic table petroleum and solid-state, and more.
- Mathematics: This area will include trigonometry and algebra, dynamics and static, vectors, geo-ordinates and co-ordinate geometry, and calculus.
The topics covered in PG courses will be:
- To be used in the M.A & M.Ed. course: Social and cultural changes, growth and development and intelligence, current personality, a persona, and more.
- For LLM course, there are many more human rights and constitution laws, labor law, and the law of evidence.
CUCET 2023 Answer Key
CUCET Answer Keys will be made available in the internet. The answer key will be released during the middle of September in 2023. The authority will publish provisional answer keys for all students. By using an answer key, applicants can take their marks before result announcement. Candidates can challenge the answer key. Candidates will not be allowed to object after the answer key is released. Be released.
CUCET 2023 Admit Card
CUCET 2023 Admission Card is accessible online. The release date is 13 September 2023. Candidates can download the admit cards by entering the registration number and date of birth (D.O.B). The admit card contains all information about the exam center dates and times as well as address, exam schedule, and some exam guidelines. It is mandatory for all candidates applying to have admitted cards at the exam center. Candidates are not allowed to sit for the exam without admit card or an acceptable ID document.
CUCET Exam Centers
CUCET 2023 Exam will be conducted in various cities like Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Indore, Chandigarh, Bangalore, Chennai, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mysore, Mumbai, Kochi, Patiala, Raipur, and many more. Candidates must choose two centers for the exam when filling out their application forms. The exam center that is allocated to candidates will not be altered for candidates.
CUCET Exam 2023 Result
CUCET Results will be released in online mode. The results will be released during the middle of September 2023. The authorities make the document on the basis of the marks that the candidate scored during the entrance test.
To see the result, candidates will need to download it using the user ID and password. The university will make a merit lists for both UG and PG courses. Candidates who pass the test will take part in separate university counseling rounds.
Cutoff CUCET Exam 2023
CUCET Cut-off will be formulated following the candidates’ performance in the exam. The cut-off will be released in online mode. Cut-offs are based on a variety. Of variables like scores of the candidates, the number of candidates, the difficulty level of the exam, and many more. Cut-off will be announced in online mode. Applicants must meet the cut-off requirements to pass the test and participate in various procedures.
CUCET Exam 2023 Counselling
CUCET 2023 Counselling will be conducted by the authority in an online mode. It will be compulsory for all applicants who have the required qualifications to be a part of the counseling process. The seats will be allocated to candidates based on the results of the counselling process.
Candidates interested in admission to the university of their choice are advised to complete the admission form of the relevant university. Candidates must carry one of the following documents to complete the admission procedures:
- 10th and 12th certificates
- 10th and 12th mark sheets
- Transfer certificate
- Caste certificate
- Card CUCET 2023 Scorecard
- Admission Form
- Size of passport photos