The Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPT) is an all-India annual exam conducted by National Testing Agency on a computer solely for testing to test applicants for admission to Pharmacy graduates to the Master programs. The test was held until by the All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi. Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) is one of the entrance examinations conducted through the National Testing Agency (NTA). The national-level entrance test is held to allow students to take M.Pharm or equivalent programs at various institutions throughout the country.
In the past, GPAT was conducted by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). The test was transferred over to NTA according to the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) guidelines, Government of India. This GPAT result is recognized by every AICTE-approved Institutions/University Departments or Constituent college, or Affiliated Colleges. More than 800 of the participating institutions identify GPAT scores. Candidates are also offered scholarships and other financial aid based on their GPAT scores.
GPAT Exam 2022 Important Dates
Candidates must study the details and exam dates that are provided below for the test.
|Online submission of application form||23rd December|
|Last date of submission of application form||30th January 2022|
|Last date of successful transaction of fee||6th February 2022|
|Correction Facility||1st to 2nd February 2022|
|Release of admit card||14th February 2022|
|Date of Examination||27th February 2022|
|Final answer key||19th March 2022|
|Declaration of Result||20th March 2022|
GPAT 2022 Registration Form
Below, we’ve provided the entire application procedure to fill in the GPAT 2022 application form.
- Candidates can fill out the application form using the internet.
- GPAT 2022 application forms have been made available on the 23rd of December.
- A different approach has not been thought of in this respect.
- The applicant may make only one application. More than one application could be rejected.
- Candidates should provide scans of their signature and photograph when filling out this GPAT Application Form 2022.
- The deadline to submit the application form is the 31st of January, 2022. The application fee can be paid up to the 6th February 2022 date.
- Authority has also set up a corrections facility from the 1st of February to February 2nd, 2022.
- There is no requirement to send a hard copy of the completed application form to the official authority.
- You must print at minimum four copies of the confirmation document following the fee transaction for application.
Application Fee GPAT Exam 2022
- The application fee this year. Candidates can pay the application fee on the internet. The fee is payable using credit or debit cards, Canara, ICICI Bank, Paytm, UPI wallet, or net banking.
- For general UR applicants: Rs.2000 (Boys) & the equivalent of Rs. 1000/- (Girls)
- For general EWSand ST/or PwDand OBC (NCL) applicants: Rs.1000 (Boys) & 1000/- (Girls). 1000/- (Girls)
- For Transgender: Rs.1000.
GPAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates can check their eligibility requirements listed below to determine if they are eligible to fill out an application.
- Nationality: The applicant must be an Indian citizen. India.
- Age Criteria: There’s no age requirement for appearing in the GPAT 2022 exam.
- Qualifying Examination: The candidate must have a bachelor’s or master’s qualification in pharmacy (4 years following 10+2, which includes students with lateral entry) or equivalent at an accredited university.
- Candidates who are appearing: Candidates taking part in their final year in bachelor’s B. Pharmacy (10+2+4) The exam result will be released before the academic year 2022-22 may also participate in the exam.
Note: B.Tech. (Pharmaceutical as well as Fine Chemical Technology)/ equivalent candidates aren’t qualified to apply.
GPAT 2022 Admit Card
The applicants are advised to attentively study the GPAT 2022 admission card instructions and adhere to them during the test. Admit card released on the 14th of February, 2022.
The candidate has to show upon request the admit card that was downloaded from the website of the NTA to be allowed entry into the examination hall. Anyone who does not have a valid admit card will not be allowed to take the test.
Candidates should have one passport-sized photo (exact that submitted on the online application form) Any of the official photo IDs PAN card/ Driving LicenseVoter ID/Passport or Aadhaar Card (With photo)or Ration Card/PwD document issued by the medical officer, in the event of claiming the PwD category relaxation.
GPAT 2022 Exam Pattern
Review the exam pattern for the exam you will be taking. GPAT 2022 test:
- Mode: The test will be conducted online mode.
- Language: The exam paper will be released in the English language.
- Question Type: This paper will include a total of 125 multiple-choice questions.
- Time: To finish the test paper, 3 hours will be allocated.
- Exam Marks: The test will have a total of 500 marks.
- Marking Scheme: Four marks will be awarded for each correctly answered question.
- Negative Marking: 1 point will be taken from the score total for each wrong answer.
Syllabus GPAT Exam 2022
We have listed only a few of the subjects of this GPAT syllabus. The entire syllabus will be made available by the authority responsible for it, together with the brochure of information. Here are some of the topics covered in the entrance test:
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Pharmaceutical Management
- Biopharmaceutics and Pharmacokinetics
- Dispensing and Hospital Pharmacy
- Pharmaceutical Engineering
- Therapeutics and clinical pharmacy
- Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence
- Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Physical Pharmacy
- Physical Chemistry
GPAT 2022 Answer Key
- After a few days of the exam, the NTA has made GPAT 2022 answer keys and questions that the candidates attempted on its website.
- If a candidate is not content with the provisional answers, they can challenge the answer by filling out an online application form. Candidates are required to pay Rs.1000 per question. The processing fee is payable through credit or debit card or Net banking.
- The NTA’s decision regarding the answer keys is final, and no further communication is expected in this regard.
GPAT Exam 2022 Result
- The GPAT 2022 Result was released on March 20, 2022. The results have been announced following the final answer sheets.
- The results have been released as a scorecard. GPAT Scores can be used by more than 800 of the participating institutes.
- Candidates may apply separately to the GPAT 2022 participating institutes using the GPAT Score 2022.
Score Card GPAT Exam 2022
- GPAT 2022 Scorecard was released via online mode following a few days after the announcement of the result.
- The exact marks achieved by the candidate have been stated in the scoring card. The marks are considered as part of the computation results of GPAT. There shall be no provision for re-valuation/re-checking of the Score.
- Scorecards have not been distributed to applicants, and they can get their scorecards via the website.
GPAT Exam 2022 Merit List
The exam conduct authority will make the merit list based on the combination of the scores and marks scored by the applicants in the entrance exam.
The board will create and release. The panel will prepare and publish the All India merit list, including Score, rank roll number, qualifying status, and other information.
A merit list will be made public within the last week of March via the internet. If more than one candidates earn identical marks in the test, the tie-breaking criteria will be applied by the authorities.
GPAT 2022 Counselling
Candidates are required to apply individually to each institution participating for admission. Each institute participating will announce its cut-off Score that candidates must achieve to gain access to the particular institution.
The candidates are advised to look up the specifics of the admission procedure of each participating institute on their websites. Additionally, bring original documents with the admission letter to be eligible for admission.