TS LAWCET is a state-level law entrance test conducted through Osmania University, Hyderabad, on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE), Hyderabad. TS LAWCET 2022 Counselling schedule will be released on October 20, 2022. The results were announced on September 15th, 2022. The exam Schedule is out. On behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education, the exam is conducted in Hyderabad by Osmania University Hyderabad. It is a state-level entrance test that will be shown to grant admission into 3 and 5 years UG Law courses. Candidates should read its eligibility rules before filling the application form. Based on TS LAWCET scores, access will be granted to students in different colleges located in Telangana. We have provided exam dates, answers key, results, and more details about TS LAWCET 2022.
TS LAWCET 2022 Exam Dates
Candidates should go through this table for TS LAWCET Test Dates
|Release of notification||24th March 2022|
|Application Form releases||24th March 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||15th July 2022|
|Last date for registration (with Rs. 250/- as late fee)||25th July 2022|
|Last date for registration (with Rs. 500/- as late fee)||5th August 2022|
|Last date for registration (with Rs. 1000/- as late fee)||10th August 2022|
|Application correction||1st to 10th August 2022|
|Hall Ticket availability||12 August 2022|
|TS LAWCET 2022 exam||23rd & 24th August 2022|
|Release of preliminary answer key||26th August 2022|
|Last date to submit objection||28th August 2022|
|Announcement of result||15th September 2022|
|Counselling begins||September/ October 2022|
TS LAWCET 2022 Application Form
- The form application to TS LAWCET 2022 is now available on the official website.
- Application Fees: As of the previous year, the following is the application fees for 2022 TS LAWCET 2022.
- The Categories as well as the Registration Fees for all categories for all other Categories: The cost is Rs. 800; SC/ST: Rs. 500
- Modality of Payment – The application fee must be paid using the following methods:
- TS/AP Online / e-Seva / Mee Seva Center
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Net Banking
Application Fee TS LAWCET Exam 2022
- Candidates can pay the application fee via the online application only.
- Online payment methods are debit and credit cards net-banking/ TS Online or AP Online.
- General category candidates have to provide an amount of Rs. 800/-.
- There will be a fee of Rs. 500 as a fee for application fees for candidates in the reserved category.
TS LAWCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who plan to take part in TS LAWCET 2022 must fulfill the eligibility requirements as specified below:
- Educational Qualification: For 3 Year LLB Course
Candidates who have graduated in any field from an accredited university or other examination that is recognized (10+2+3 pattern)
Candidates must pass the degree with a minimum of 45 percent marks aggregate.
Educational Qualification: For 5 Year LL.B. Course
Candidates should have passed the two years of intermediate (10+2) or equivalent from any board recognized by the government.
Candidates must have completed 10+2 with at least a score of 45% aggregate.
- Nationality 3. Nationality the notification of Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admissions) All Indian candidates who have the reserved or local status criteria are eligible to apply for TS LAWCET 2022.
- Age Limits: As of last year’s results, there isn’t an age limitation to take this exam. TS LAWCET.
Admit Card TS LAWCET 2022
The printed copy of the TS LAWCET admits card is mandatory to carry by applicants at the exam center. The details on admit cards include:
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Hall Ticket Number
- Name of the exam
- The date of the test
- Exam Timings
- Exam Center
TS LAWCET 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates should check the following information concerning TS LAWCET Exam Structure:
- Examination Modes: TS LAWCET 2022 examination was conducted in an online (computer-based) method.
- Exam Duration: The test will last for 90 minutes.
- The number of questions: 120 tests will be put to the test.
- Questions Type: The question paper will consist of multiple-choice questions (MCQ).
- Sections: The test will comprise three units.
- Marking Scheme: The correct answers will be comprised of one mark.
- Negative marking: No negative markings for negative marking in TS LAWCET 2022.
How to Apply for TS LAWCET 2022
- Visit the official site, lawcet.the.ac.in
- The announcement regarding TS LAWCET 2022 is on the homepage. Click the link.
- After clicking, you can check all information from there.
- After confirming the information After confirming the report, click “Apply Online” on that same page.
- THE TS LAWCET 2022 application is to be filled out with all the required information.
- Signatures and copies of photographs and other documents should be submitted along with the request form.
- Once you have paid the application fee on the internet.
- After filling in an application form, verify the information correctly and complete the form correctly.
- Click on the button ‘Apply Online LAWCET.
- The affirmation of the application appears on the screen.
- Print it to have it handy for future use.
Candidates need to go through the table to verify markings:
|Part/ Section||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|General Knowledge & Mental Ability||30||30|
|Aptitude for Study Law||60||60|
Syllabus TS LAWCET 2022
TS LAWCET Syllabus is prescribed by the authority that conducts the examination. It is different depending on the subject. The syllabus was designed to test the ability of the applicant and aptitude to pursue a career in law.
For the three years of the LLB course, graduation questions will be asked. However, for five-year Law courses 12th level questions will be asked.
Preparation Tips TS LAWCET Exam 2022
- Candidates must adhere to these tips for preparing for TS LAWCET 2022:
- Set a timetable that is appropriate and is sure to follow it precisely.
- Read the entire syllabus and exam outline.
- Practice previous year’s question paper.
- Please choose the best books and prepare your ideas based on them.
- Take a healthy & nutritious diet.
TS LAWCET 2022 Answer Key
TS LAWCET Answer Key has been made accessible on the internet. Anyone who has appeared in the exam can access their answer keys. Students who are not pleased with the initial answer key can contest the key.