Gujarat Common Entrance Test GUJCET is a state-wide entrance test administered through the Gujarat Secondary Education Board. GUJCET is issued by the GSEB every year to students who have completed the 10+2 exam from a recognized school and are seeking admission into Diploma/Degree programs in Engineering & Technology and pharmacy programs offered by the Government autonomous, Government in Aid and self-financing institutions in Gujarat. Gujarat state. The syllabus revision for Gujarat 12th class 12th is confirmed and available in the syllabus section.
Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB) will announce the preliminary GUJCET merit list 2023 on 6 September. Candidates can sign up for GUJCET 2023 counseling until the 27th of August. The last GUJCET 2019 merit list announcement date is September 15th. The results of the GUJCET exam 2023 were announced on the 21st of August. People who have passed the GUJCET exam can apply for the GUJCET 2023 counseling. The answer key for GUJCET 2023 was released on the 13th of August. Candidates who want to participate in GUJCET 2023 are advised to read the entire article in the following paragraphs and find out the GUJCET examination dates 2023 for all events.
GUJCET 2023 Exam Dates
Know various official exam dates related to GUJCET 2023 for various events:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Announced)|
|Release of Notification||25th January 2023|
|Starting of Application process||5th February 2023|
|End of registration process||14th July 2023|
|Availability of admit Card||April 2023|
|GUJCET 2023 Exam||April 2023|
|Publication of Answer Key||May 2023|
|Declaration of Result||May 2023|
|Starting of counselling||Started|
GUJCET 2023 Notification
Online registration for GUJCET 2023 began on 25 January 2023. This GUJCET 2023 entrance examination is conducted every year to provide the chance to eligible applicants throughout the state. The GUJCET 2023 is conducted by the GSEB, which is known as Gujarat’s Secondary and Higher Education Board. The candidates searching to learn more about the GUJCET 2023 admission procedure include the most important dates and dates, eligibility requirements applications, application form, application fees, admit cards, counseling, and more. We can consult the following: article. GUJCET 2023 Notification
GUJCET 2023 Application Form
Find out more details regarding GUJCET the 2023 application form.
The application for GUJCET 2023 is available from the 25th of January 2023. The application process was accessible online only. The application form is available to be downloaded from the online website of GSEB (the link is given in the above paragraph). The application form must be completed in full. It should be meticulously and accurately completed as no changes will be made to the application after closing. The deadline to submit your application is 05 February 2023. All details, including personal, academic, communications information, education details, uploading images, etc., must be provided when applying. Uploading the signature and photograph scans should be done using the format mentioned. Notifying the official in writing officials is not required following the submission of the application form. Registration/Application Form
GUJCET Exam 2023 Application Fee
- The fee for GUJCET Application Form is at least Rs. 300.
- Payment Mode: Students can pay fees online via debit/credit card or online banking. It can also be reimbursed by e-challan/payment slip issued by SBI bank.
The GUJCET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Find out the eligibility requirements of GuJCET 2023 from the listed section for various courses:
- Nationality: Applicants are required to possess the citizenship of an Indian citizen.
- Residence: Applicant must be a residence of Gujarat state.
- Participation: Candidates taking the final semester of the qualifying exam are qualified to apply.
- Qualification: Completed 12th grade from any recognized school, including Physics and Mathematics subjects, securing minimum marks of 45% (40 percent for reserved categories).
- Qualification: Completed 12th level from any recognized school having Physics and Chemistry subjects, achieving at least 45% marks (40 percent reserved for categories).
- Qualification: Completed 12th grade from any recognized board of education, including Physics and Chemistry subjects.
The GUJCET 2023 Admit Card
This admits card from GUJCET 2023 has been made available on the internet only. The offline mode has been disabled to issue an admit card. It was known as of the 24th of July in 2023. Admit card is an essential document that will be needed to identify the applicant. Students are not allowed to be admitted to the exam room without presenting an admit card.
The information on the hall ticket includes candidates’ names, dates of birth, the date of graduation papers, the choice of paper examination center, and the examination date of the applicant. If any information is not correct on the admission card, the candidate should contact the office to correct the issue.
GUJCET 2023 Exam Model
Find out the details of the GUJCET exam in the section below:
- Exam Mode: The GUJCET 2023 exam will only take place in pen and paper mode.
- Language of the Exam The exam’s language will be English, Hindi & Gujarati.
- Quantity of Questions The total number of questions will be 120 in the exam. Each subject is 40 questions.
- Timing: Three hours will be provided to complete the problem.
- Topics: The subjects the questions will be taking are Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics for engineering courses. For pharmacy classes, the questions will be taken from Chemistry, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Total Marks: The exam will comprise 120 marks.
- The marking scheme is that one mark will be awarded for each correct answer. 0.25 marks will be taken for each incorrect answer.
Syllabus GUJCET Exam 2023
A syllabus is not established for the Gujarat JET. Students will be required to study for the test from subjects of the 11th and 12th levels of the Gujarat State Education Board. For Engineering The topics for the test take place in Physics Mathematical, Chemistry, and Physics subjects. For the Pharmacy entrance test, the subjects covered in the entrance exam will originate from Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
Answer Key to GUJCET Exam 2023
The GUJCET 2023 Answer Key was published on the 13th of August, 2023. Students can access the internet only. The board will first release the provisional answer key. Following the release of the temporary answer key, students can cross-check the answers. Students also have the chance to raise objections against answers. The final answer key is issued after the complaints are considered. Be taken into consideration.
Results GUJCET Exam 2023
The GUJCET results for 2023 were announced on 21st August 2023. Results are available to students via online mode via the link on the official website. The results can be accessed through their login information. A merit list was made public by the website’s authority following the results announcement. Students are selected for the next round of counselling following the passing of the entrance test. The test is based on the weightage of 40 percent marks on the entrance test and 60 percentage weightage of marks in the 12th stage.
GUJCET Exam 2023 Counselling
The GUJCET 2023 counseling is being conducted online mode. It was launched for Engineering courses. Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) is the body that manages the counselling process of GUJCET. Students who are enrolled in counselling sessions need to receive their information brochure and PINs and are required to go to their local Kotak Mahindra Bank to get approved for counseling. When they register for counselling, students are required to choose college and courses depending on their merits and the availability of seats. Additionally, students must check their credentials during the counseling process. The list of documents needed to conduct counselling are listed below:
- Mark sheet for 10th and 12th levels
- Pass Certificates
- Caste certificate
- The GUJCET Mark sheet
- Income Certificate
- Transfer Certificate/School Resignation Certificate
- PwD certification (if needed)
- Photographs, etc.
Steps to register for GUJCET 2023
- First Visit the official website of GUJCET – www.gujcet.org.
- Then click on the “Candidate Registration” link to register.
- Complete the GUJCET 2023 registration with the basic information required.
- Login with the User ID and Password to fill GUJCET application form 2023.
- Upload documents as per the required specifications.
- Pay the application fee via Credit/Debit card or net banking.
- Submit the application form of GUJCET 2023 to complete registration.
- Download the application form.