How Prepare ICAR AIEEA Test to Pass.[Latest Syllabus Pattern]
Complete details about ICAR AIEEA Test Preparation Online with Mock Test syllabus wise subjects like Physics Mathematics chemistry biology agriculture for all candidates available here. The Indian Council of Agricultural Research All India Entry Exam, also known as ICAR AIEEEA 2023, is an annual examination conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). Candidates who pass the ICAR AIEEA entrance exam in 2023 can be admitted to various UG or PG programs offered by participating universities.NTA conducts ICAR AIEEA UG 2023 to offer undergraduate admissions in agricultural courses like B.Sc. (Hons.) Forestry, B.Sc. (Hons.) Community Science, B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture, B.Tech Food Technology, and others.ICAR AIEEA UG takes place at the national level. Online CBT mode is used to conduct the ICAR AIEEA UG exam. Candidates can apply online for this exam. The computer-based exam has 150 questions that must be answered within 2 hours and 30 mins. Check out the Important dates, eligibility criteria and Application form. You can find the following article.
ICAR AIEEA Test Preparation Online Mock Test By Syllabus[lwptoc]
New Exam Pattern ICAR AIEEA 2023 Test
Exam Duration: The exam will last 150 minutes. Candidates who are visually impaired or blind will receive an additional 50 minutes.
Mode of Examination: The exam will take place online.
Sections: The test papers will consist of three sections. As per the subjects, PCB/PCM/PCA/ACB
Subjects: Biology, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics. Candidates must attempt three subjects from the subjects they have chosen.
Type of questions: The question paper will contain multiple-choice objective type questions.
Total marks: The total mark for the question paper is 600
Marking scheme: 4 marks will be given for each correct answer.
Negative marking: 1 point will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
Language: The question paper is bilingual. It will include English and Hindi.
ICAR AIEEA UG 2023 Syllabus
Before beginning preparations for the exam, applicants are encouraged to review the ICAR AIEEA 2023 Undergraduate Entrance Exam Syllabus so they have a good understanding of the topics and subjects. Please refer to the following information about AIEEA UG 2020 Syllabus subject-wise:
ICAR AIEEA Syllabus 2023 Physics
Given below are the topic wise syllabus for Physics must check:
- Physical World and Measurement
- Current Electricity
- Laws of Motion
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- The motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
- Electromagnetic waves
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms & Nuclei
- The behavior of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory
- Electronic Devices
- Oscillations and Waves
- Communication Systems
ICAR AIEEA 2023 Chemistry Syllabus
The entrance exam of the ICAR AIEEA UG 2023 will contain questions from the following topics.
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Hydrocarbons (Classification of hydrocarbons)
- Solid State
- Chemical Kinetics
- Structure of Atom
- Surface Chemistry
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- p-Block Elements (Group 15 elements)
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Group 16 elements
- Group 17 elements
- Group 18 elements
- Redox Reactions
- d and f Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- s-Block Elements
- (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Preparation and properties of some important compounds
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Some p-Block Elements
- (Group 13 elements)
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Group 14 elements
- Organic compounds containing Nitrogen
- Organic Chemistry
- (Some Basic Principles and Techniques)
- Environmental Chemistry
- Chemistry in Everyday life
ICAR AIEEA 2023 Syllabus Biology
Applicants must check the below detail to know more about the biology syllabus for the entrance exam for better preparation:
- Living World
- Multicellularity: Structure and Function – Animal Life
- Unit of Life
- Continuity of Life
- Diversity of Life
- Origin and Evolution of Life
- Organisms and Environment
- Application of Biology
- Multicellularity: Structure and Function – Plant Life
ICAR AIEEA 2023 Syllabus Mathematics
Applicants must check the below detail to know more about the Mathematics syllabus for the entrance exam for the better preparation:
- Sets and Functions
- Linear Programming
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Coordinate Geometry
- Statistics & Probability
- Vectors and Three-Dimensional Geometry
ICAR AIEEA Syllabus 2023 Agriculture
Applicants must check the below detail to know more about the Agriculture syllabus for the entrance exam for better preparation: In total, four chapters discuss crop production, horticulture, etc.
- Agro meteorology
- Plant Breeding
- Livestock Production
- Crop Production
The AIEEA UG exam syllabus comprises of five subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, and agriculture. The syllabus is vast and has a lot of depth in it. These subjects include major topics of intermediate level and hence are not easy to cope with. Thus, students are advised to go through the entire syllabus before they start their preparation.
ICAR AIEEA Test Preparation Online Mock Test
Atempt All the Tests To prepare for the ICAR AIEEA Test Entrance Examination Over here. Please click on below subject to prepare by Online Test.
ICAR AIEEA 2023 Test Preparation Tips
These are the steps to prepare for ICAR AIEEA 2023:
- Make a timetable and follow it.
- Choose a topic.
- Focus on the topic, which is more difficult.
- Study the official syllabus and also refer to reference books.
- Take a few notes and revise them regularly.
- Learn in a group and ask questions to each other once per week.
- Don’t panic
- Take proper diet & proper sleep.
ICAR AIEEA Exam Centers:
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu||Surat|