The Indian Council of Agricultural Research All India Entry Exam, also known as ICAR AIEEEA 2023, is an annual examination conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). Candidates who pass the ICAR AIEEA entrance exam 2023 can be admitted to various UG or PG programs offered by participating universities. The ICAR AIEA 2023 application form was released by the National Testing Agency (NTA), online on July 25, 2023. Candidates can apply to ICAR AIEEA 2023 admissions by filling out and submitting the application form before the deadline of August 23 (UG), and August 27 (PG/PHD). Candidates can download their ICAR AIEEA 2023 admit card from September 7, for PG/PHD, after submitting the application. Candidates without an admit card are not permitted to enter the ICAR AIEA exam centers in 2023. Online mode will be used for the entrance exam of ICAR AIEEA 2023 UG and PG.
ICAR AIEEA 2023 Test Preparation Online with Mock Test [Free Prep Here]
ICAR AIEEA 2023 Exam Dates Apply Online Counseling Exam Pattern Test Fee All required info in details[lwptoc]
ICAR AIEEA 2023 Exam Dates
Candidates must go through following table regarding ICAR AIEEA Exam Dates 2023:
|Application form release||25th July 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||23rd August 2023 (UG)
27th August 2023 (PG)
|Correction facility||23rd to 26th August 2023|
|Admit card issue||2nd September 2023 (UG)
9th September 2023 (PG)
|ICAR AIEEA 2023 Exam||7th, 8th & 9th September 2023 (UG)
17th September 2023 (PG)
|Result declaration||September 2023|
Check ICAR AIEEA 2023 Result here Online
ICAR AIEEA Application Form 2023
Below are the details that candidates will encounter when submitting their application forms.
• Name: The application form will require the candidate’s name to be filled in.
• Gender: Candidates will need to indicate their gender, whether they are female or male.
• Categories: All candidates will need to fill the appropriate category, regardless of whether they are OBC, SC/ST, or general.
• Qualification: Candidates must fill out their academic details, such as their highest qualifications or how many marks they scored.
• Father’s Name: They will be asked for their father’s information.
• Name of the mother: The child will need to complete their mother’s information.
• Address: Candidates will need to provide their residential address. This address must also be used to indicate their permanent address.
• Qualification details: Candidates will need to indicate their marks for the tenth board or their percentages.
• Course application: The applicant will need to indicate the course for which they are applying.
• Contact details: Candidates must fill in their contact details, such as their email address or phone number.
• Enter your city.
• District: Enter your district.
• Pin code: Enter your pincode.
• Enter your nationality.
• Passport-size photograph: They will need to attach two passport-sized photographs of the required specifications.
• Signature: The signatures of the father/mother/guardian, and the candidate will be required
• Thumb impression: Candidates will need to upload their thumb impression online and manually imprint offline.
ICAR AIEEA 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying to any entrance exam, candidates must meet the eligibility criteria. Below are the eligibility criteria for AIEEA 2020.
The applicant must be Indian.
Qualifying Examination: Minimum requirement is 10+2 from an accredited board. The final two years of 10+2 must be completed with Physics, Chemistry, and any other subject among Biology/ Mathematics/ Agriculture/ Home Science.
Students who have completed intermediate level in Agriculture, but not Physics or Chemistry, will be eligible to apply for admission in certain SAUs in the State (Chhattisgarh), Madhya Pradesh and Rajasthan.
Candidates who wish to opt stream-A in the entrance exam must have necessarily passed intermediate with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Agriculture/Home Science subjects. Stream-B applicants must pass the 10+2 exam with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Chemistry subjects.
Candidates who are intermediate in home science will be eligible to apply for limited AUs.
Minimum marks: OBC, GEN, and UPS candidates must have passed the 10+2 examination with at least 50% aggregate marks (40% in the case of SC/ST/PC).
Candidates who will be appearing in the qualifying examination (10+2) can also apply.
ICAR AIEEA Test Fee 2023
INR 800 will be charged for General, OBC, and UPS candidates, while INR 400 will be charged for S.C., S.T. P.H. Categories
Additional charges of handling and service tax will be assessed for cash purchases. For Bulletins purchased against cash, handling fees would apply. However, postal expenses should be paid by adding INR 50 to the Bank Draft amount.
ICAR AIEEA Exam Pattern 2023 Highlights
|Exam Pattern Highlights|
|Mode of Exam||Online, Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Number of subjects||Any three of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology/Agriculture|
|Duration of exam||150 minutes|
|Number of questions||150 MCQs|
|Marking Scheme||4 marks for each question and 1-mark negative marking|
|Language of paper||English, Hindi|
ICAR AIEEA 2023 Counseling
Online ICAR AIEEA Counseling began in the third week of July 2023. All candidates who are eligible for counseling will be admitted to top agricultural universities in the country.
Online counseling is only available to eligible candidates.
Candidates who don’t meet the eligibility criteria won’t be admitted to ICAR Quota Seats at any of the Agricultural Universities in the country.
Not to be forgotten is that admission will only be granted through counseling by ICAR.
Soon, the official website will publish the schedule and timing of ICAR AIEEA counseling. For counseling, candidates must have their documents with them.
Documents required during ICAR AIEEA Counseling
- Recent passport size colored photograph
- Original Marksheet for Class X
- Original Marksheet for Class XII
- Original Caste Certificate
- A Medical Certificate issued by a Medical Officer at any Government Hospital describing the type and degree of disability
- Birth certificate (if DOB is not listed in class x mark sheets)
- Domicile Certificate
- Admit Card
- Counseling Letter
ICAR 2023 Exam Centres:
List of ICAR Exam Centers for UG Admission 2023:
|State/ UTs||ICAR Test City||Test City Code|
|Andaman And Nicobar||Port Blair||AN01|
|Chhattisgarh||Bhilai Nagar/ Durg||CG01|
|Himachal Pradesh||Hamirpur (Himachal Pradesh)||HP03|
|Kangra / Palampur||HP04|
|Jammu And Kashmir||Jammu||JK02|
|Srinagar (J & K)||JK04|
|Jharkhand||Bokaro Steel City||JH01|
|Dharwad / Hubballi(Hubli)||KK10|
|Kerala||Alappuzha / Chengannur||KL01|
|Ernakulam/ Angamaly/ Moovattupuzha||KL04|
|Mumbai/ Navi Mumbai||MR16|
|Patiala / Fatehgarh Sahib||PB08|
|Kanyakumari / Nagercoil||TN06|
|Telangana||Hyderabad/ Secunderabad/ Ranga Reddy||TL01|
|Noida / Greater Noida||UP09|