Indians of Agricultural Research (ICAR), invited applications from Talented eligible candidates from all over the country are invited to apply for the AIEEA PG 2023 Examination in July 2023. Candidates will be able to take the exam. They were shortlisted for admission to PG Courses in Agriculture at various accredited Agricultural Universities.ICAR AIEEA PG Admit Card 2023 Today’s announcement will be sent to all registered candidates (9th September 2023).
ICAR AIEEA Admit Card 2023 Download Link
ICAR AIEEA PG Admit Card 2023 Hall Ticket
National Testing Agency will release the AIEEA PG Hall Ticket 10 September, 2023 (Check Below).. Indian Council of Agriculture Research (ICAR), AIEEA PG admit cards is available on the official portal icar.nta.nic.in Candidates can You can check and download your admit card for the entrance exam through the Below is a direct link to the application number and the date Birth wise Official notice by ICAR AIEEA PG -2022 Examination, NTA stated that the admit card will be available on 7-9-2022 And onwards.
Those who have submitted for the exam will receive an admit card. It will be downloaded after you have succeeded. ICAR AIEEA PG Admit Card can Online mode is the only way to obtain it. The admit card will contain important information such as the date, time and location of the exam. Exam date, time, exam centre, subject, shift, etc. Any other request The acceptance of any change to the same is not allowed under any circumstances By the testing agency.
ICAR AIEEA 2023 Important Dates
|ICAR AIEEA 2023||Exam Dates|
|ICAR AIEEA Online Application||25th July 2023|
|Last date of submission||20 Aug 2023|
|Correction Window||28th and 31 August 2023|
|ICAR AIEEA Admit Card Date||9th September 2023|
|Date of Examination||UG – 07, 08, 13 Sept 2023
PG – 17 Sept 2023
|Date of result publication||To be notified later|
|Online Counseling||To be notified later|
ICAR AIEEA PG Admit Card 2023 Details
- The ICAR NTA AIEEA PG admit card for 2023 will be released on9th September 2023
- Only those candidates who submitted complete applications will be issued an admit card.
- The admit card must be downloaded within the stipulated time and date.
- Candidates will not receive physical copies of their hall tickets via post.
- Candidates Should be present at the exam centre on the day of the exam With their admit card. Candidates without valid hall tickets shall not be allowed to apply. You will be permitted to take the exam.
- They should carefully read and follow the instructions at the exam centre.
- The admit card must not be damaged or altered and should be presented at the exam centre as soon as possible.
- In any circumstance, no duplicate hall ticket will ever be issued to any candidate.
- Keep your admit card until the end of the admission process.
Download ICAR AIEEA PG Admit Card 2023 Online
Many candidates applied for the ICAR AIEEA PG 2020 position. Application form submitted before the deadline Once you have completed the application, All candidates should now search for the exam call letters. We are All candidates were advised to use Nation Testing Agency (NTA), exam authority, To held the AIEEA PG2022 for ICAR (Indian Council of Representatives). Agricultural Research NTA will now conduct the AIEEA-PG Exam on 17 September 2023 at the different examination centres, and The official portal has the admit card available as of 10 September 2023. Candidates who will be appearing in the AIEEA PG Examination need to complete this form. You can download the exam call letter from the official portal using Their application form registration number, birth date, and security code
To download your hall ticket online, follow the steps below.
- Visit the official NTA ICAR portal.
- Click on the ICAR Admit card PG 2023 link.
- Choose to Select the option you want to locate your admit card Between Application no. & Password, or Application number. Date of Birth.
- Enter your login details and security pin, then click on the Sign In button.
- An admit card will be issued.
- Each and every detail on the hall ticket should be checked.
- If the answer is correct, download and print out the admit card.
ICAR AIEEA Admit Card particulars
- Name of the registered candidate
- Number of rolls
- Date of birth
- Date of Examination
- Timing and shift during the exam
- Address: Examination centre
- Signature & Photograph of Candidate
- Instructions for examination
Documents Required for ICAR AIEEA Test
These Documents will be required for exam center for all candidates please bring all these with you.
- A valid printed copy of Admit Card.
- One passport sized photograph that should be same as furnised in the application form.
- A valid photo id proof issued by the government. These id proofs may include-Aadhaar Card/ Voter ID/ PAN card/ Driving License/ Ration Card.
- PwBD certificate (for PwBD candidates)