Indian Army TES – 47 2023 is the entrance examination for admission to Technical Entry Scheme. Indian army has announced the latest notification for the recruitment of Indian Army TES 47 entry. They announced the notification for suitable and eligible candidates. All the candidates who want to apply to Army Recruitment can apply online from 24 Jan 2023 to 23 Feb 2023. The Technical Entry Scheme is designed to open to unmarried male candidates who have completed 10+2, including Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects. Candidates must also be aware of the criteria for eligibility regarding age and other criteria. All the information about Indian Army TES 47 Jul 2023 includes notification, application online admit card, results, and admit card given below in artical.[lwptoc]
Indian Army 10+2 TES 47 Entry Important Dates
|Commencement date of submitting application form||24th Jan 2023|
|Last date of submitting the application form||23rd Feb 2023|
TES Entry 2023 Notification
Indian army is scheduled to announce the notification for TES 47 on January 24, 2023, for candidates who have passed the 12th standard and have PCM with an average of 60 percent. TES47 Online applications will begin on January 24, 2023. Applications are open to single Male candidates who completed 10+2 exam including Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects and who meet the requirements for eligibility specified in the following paragraphs, to be granted Permanent Commission in the Army after four years of Basic Military Training and Technical Training after which they must meet the terms and conditions outlined in the following paragraphs.Indian-Army-102-TES-47-Entry-Notification
Indian Army 10+2 TES 47 Entry Details
|Recruitment||Indian Army 10+2 TES 47 Entry|
|Concerned Authority||Indian Army|
|Entry||Technical Entry Scheme|
|Course Name||TES-Course 47|
|Application Dates||24th January to 23rd February 2023|
|Training Academy||OTA, Gaya|
|Training period||1 year|
|Selection Criteria||Shortlisting, SSB, Medical Examination|
Indian Army 10+2 TES 47 Entry Online Form 2023
The process to fill out application forms for the Indian Army TES 47 (10+2) is through the internet only. If any time the panel determines that the information contained on the application forms does not correspond to the eligibility requirements, the applicant’s online application will be rejected instantly. Candidates who want to apply for this post should be aware that the application process for the Indian Army is transparent and is free of charge, so stay away from scammers. Follow this article with care for precise information on this form of recruitment in the Indian Army, 10+2 TES 47 entry form only. Indian Army 10+2 TES 47 Entry Online Form 2023
Indian Army 10+2 TES 47 Eligibility Criteria
Applications are invited from unmarried male candidates who have passed the 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (hereinafter referred to as PCM) subjects and appeared in JEE (Mains) 2021 examination and fulfill the eligibility conditions prescribed in the subsequent paragraphs, for the grant of Permanent Commission in the Army.
A candidate must be an unmarried male and must either be : (i) A citizen of India, or (ii) A subject of Nepal, or (iii) A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii) and (iii) above shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Govt of India. Certificate of eligibility will however not be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal. A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be shortlisted provisionally subject to the necessary certificate being given to him by the Govt before the declaration of result by SSB/joining the training.
Note 1. Candidates must undertake not to marry until they complete their full training. A candidate, who marries subsequent to the date of his application, though successful, will not be selected for training. A candidate who marries during training shall be discharged and will be liable to refund all expenditure incurred on him by the government.
Age Limit. A candidate must not be below 16½ years and above 19½ years on the first day of the month in which the course is due to commence i.e. the candidate should not be born before 02 Jan 2003 and not after 01 Jan 2006 (both days inclusive).
Note 1. Candidates should note that only the date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary School Examination or an equivalent certificate will be accepted. No other document relating to age will be accepted.
Note 2. Candidates should also note that once a date of birth has been claimed by them and
entered in the records, no change will be allowed subsequently on any ground whatsoever.
(i) Only those candidates who have passed the 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics from recognized education boards are eligible to apply for this entry. The eligibility condition for calculating the PCM percentage of various state /central boards will be based on marks obtained in Class XII only.
Indian Army 10+2 TES 47 Physical Standard
The candidate must be mentally and physically healthy and fit. There will be no admission to the academy, which is unhealthily in any way.
According to the standard, the minimum average height according to the standard is 157.5cm (applicants from those from the Northeastern part that includes India, Garhwal and Kumaon Himalayas, Gorkha community have the relief of 5 cm in height measurement).
To assess how lung-capacity of the person being evaluated, the process of chest extension is crucial. At least 5 cm after the expiration time is necessary.
Mental breakdown problem
Candidates should be free from any previous or present mental health issues.
It should be a requirement to possess the best hearing capacity as a healthy person needs. The applicant must hear an ear-to-ear force within an area of 610cm.
It is a rare condition where an individual is confronted with a problem in regular muscle movements.
Candidates should have a clear eye in the event of some slight movement upwards and downwards. Myopia shouldn’t be more significant than 2.5D, and Hypermetropia should not be greater than 3.5 D.
teeth also have a role to play in the physical standards. Candidates should possess at least 14 dental points out of 22 total dental points.
Indian Army 10+2 TES 47 Pay Scale
- Lieutenant 10th level and Rs.56,100-1,77,500
- Captain 10-B level and Rs.61,300-1,93,900
- Major 11 level Rs.69,400-2,07 200
- Lieutenant Colonel 12A level and Rs.1,21,200-2 12,400
- Colonel 13th level and Rs.1,30,600-2 15,900
- Brigadier – 13A Level and Rs.1,39,600-2 17,600
- Major General – 14 levels and Rs.1,44,200-2 18,200
- Major General Lieutenant HAG Scale 15 levels as well Rs.1,82,200- 2,24 100
- Lieutenant General HAG and Scale 16 levels and Rs.2,05,400-2,24,400
- VCOAS/ Army Cdr/Lt General (NFSG) 17 . Level and Rs.2,25,000
- COAS Level 18 and Rs.2,50,000
Indian Army 10+2 TES 47 documents
- Certificate of Class 10th and marking sheet that is original and shows DOB.
- Class 12th certificate
- ID evidence in the original.
- Two attested photocopies of the certificates bring to the SSB interview.
- The attested pics should bring along with an Application Form.
- Candidates should make only one submission. Receiving multiple applications from the same applicant will cause the candidate to be disqualified.
Indian Army TES 47 10+2 Selection Procedure
Candidates are shortlisted by the scores they obtained in PCM in the 12th grade. The authority has the power to determine the cut-off scores, and candidates who achieve those cut-off marks will be notified to attend the “SSB Interview” round. The length of an SSB Interview will be of 5 days. Then, there will be a Medical Test’. The candidates who pass the Interview round and pass the Medical test will be issued the Joining Letter according to the merits ranking, minus the number of vacancies and eligibility criteria. The authority’s decision is considered final, and there will be no appeal against it will be taken into consideration.
Indian Army TES 47 Admit Card 2023
Candidates selected to participate in any round of TES 47 will be issued their admit cards for their SSB Interviews via their registered email ID. Candidates must check the admit card for all information and take a photocopy before going to the Interview. Candidates who are going through the selection procedure must carry a copy of the below-listed documents.
- Printout of Indian Army TES 47 Admit Card 2023.
- Attested a copy of the application form
- Class 10th certificate/mark sheet with original format with DOB.
- Class 12th certificate/mark sheets in the original.
- ID document in original.
- 20 copies of a self-attested photo in PP size should be attached to the Application For
Indian Army TES Cut-off
Indian Army shortlists candidates based on the cut-off percentage of applicants as determined. After the shortlisting process is completed, the Selection Centre allotment is communicated to the applicant via email. After distribution at the Selection Centre, candidates will be required to sign in to the site and select the SSB date on a first-come, first basis, using the link sent to them by email.
Indian Army 10+2 TES 47 application process
The candidate must click on the “online application” button on the website to apply.
- Candidates have to enter their information on their online form.
- Candidates can alter the data not correctly filled out in the online applications up to the time of closing of online applications.
- The applicant has to submit his Application every time the Application is open to editing.
- No changes will be allowed After submitting the Application.
- After submitting the Application successfully, The applicants will be notified in an email that confirms the submission of the Application.
- The printed Application with roll number is accessible to the applicant 30 minutes after the close on the online Application.
- Candidates must take two prints of their Application along with the Roll Numbers generated automatically by the software.
- A copy of your filled-out Application, duly signed by the applicant, will be taken to the center of selection to take part in an interview with the SSB interview.