KCET (Karnataka Common Entrance Test) is also called Karnataka CET (K CET/Kar CET). It is a state-level entrance test. The test is administered through the Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA). Bypassing this test, students can apply for admissions to a different pharmacy, engineering, and architecture programs. KEA will announce the KCET 2022 exam results on September 20 on the official website. The candidates who pass can participate in the KCET 2022 counseling procedure. KCET 2022 examination was conducted on August 28 and 29, and the Kannada language test was conducted on August 30. Candidates can contest an answer key for the KCET answers 2022 starting September 2 through 4. The authorities issued the KCET 2022 answer key on September 1st. The authorities had opened the KCET application form 2022 for correction between August 2 and 5. Candidates had to fill out the application form for KCET 2022 before the final date. Karnataka CET 2022 is held offline using a pen and paper-based exam to get admission into various programs, including B.Tech. Read the entire article to learn more about KCET 2022.
KCET 2022 Exam Dates
Herein is tabulated KCET 2022 Exam Dates. The students are advised to go through the same so that they don’t miss any important deadlines.
|KCET Registration||June 15, 2022 to July 10, 2022 July 20, 2022 till 6:00 PM|
|Last date to pay KCET 2022 application fees||July 20, 2022|
|Submission of Special Category Original Certificate||July 14, 2022 to July 20, 2022|
|KCET Application Form Correction||July 20, 2022 to July 23, 2022 and August 2, 2022 to Augsut 5, 2022|
|KCET Admit card||August 12, 2022|
|KCET Exam Dates||August 28, 2022 to August 30, 2022|
|KCET Answer Key||September 1, 2022|
|KCET Result||September 20, 2022|
|KCET Counselling||First week of October 2022|
KCET 2022 Admit Card
The authorities have issued their KCET admit card online mode on the 12th of August. KCET admission card 2022 was released for registered candidates using login details by logins accessible to applicants. The KCET admit card for exam 2022 contains a variety of information, including the time and date of the exam and the address of the exam center. Candidates must download and printout out the KCET admission card for 2022 before bringing it with them on the day of examination to the exam center to verify their identity.
KCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates planning to apply for the KCET test in 2022 must be aware of the fundamental KCET eligibility requirements before using. Below are the criteria for eligibility to be considered by applicants in Karnataka CET 2022.
- Nationality: Candidates applying to take the Karnataka Common Entrance Test 2022 must be Indian citizens.
- Qualifying Examination: Candidate must have passed the second PUC or 10+2 or an equivalent examination that covers Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/Biotechnology/ Electronics/ Biology/ Computer.
- Mandatory Language Mandatory Language was obligatory to learn English as a second language during the qualifying exam.
- State Education – Candidate should have studied at least 7 years from a government or government-recognized institute starting from class 1 to qualifying examination.
KCET Exam 2022 Application Form
Karnataka Examinations Authority released the KCET application form on June 15. It was announced that the KCET application form for 2022 was published via the official site. Candidates had to fill up and return this KCET Form 2022 by the deadline of July 20th. The eligible candidates were required to fill in their personal and academic records and upload required documents when filling out this KCET application form for 2022. They also must be able to pay for fees for the Karnataka CET 2022 application fee via online mode, as indicated in the following table:
Application Fees KCET Exam 2022
|GM, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B candidates of Karnataka||Rs 500|
|SC/ ST/ CAT-1 candidates of Karnataka||Rs 250|
|Female candidates||Rs 250|
|Candidates having studied outside Karnataka||Rs 750|
|Candidates outside India||Rs 5,000|
Exam Centres KCET 2022
The authorities have announced that the cities likely to host the KCET exam for 2022 will be held. In filling out the KCET exam application, applicants had to choose cities where they’d like to take part to take the test in the priority order. The authorities have allocated the exact KCET examination centers for 2022 based on the number of applicants and the availability of seats. Candidates can check on this Karnataka CET admission card for 2022.
KCET 2022 Exam Pattern
The authorities have announced the exam patterns for KCET 2022, which contains various information about the questions and the exam. It has been reported that the Karnataka CET 2022 has been conducted in pen and paper format. Candidates can get the complete information about the KCET exam pattern 2022 in the table below.
KCET Exam 2022 Pattern
|Mode of Exam||Offline (Pen and Paper-based)|
|Medium of Exam||English|
|Total Duration||1 hour and 20 minutes|
Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry
|Types of Question||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Total Number of Questions||180|
|Sectional Questions||Mathematics – 60 questions
Chemistry – 60 questions
Physics – 60 questions
Syllabus KCET Exam 2022
The authorities have published the complete syllabus for the KCET 2022 examination, which includes all the deleted and retained subjects for the entrance exam. But the KCET syllabus, as prescribed by officials, is the one used by its Pre-University Education Department of Karnataka. KCET exam syllabus is divided into three parts: Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry. The students need to have a grasp of their KCET 2022 syllabus to have a plan for their preparation.
KCET Exam 2022 Sample Papers
Candidates who plan to sit for KCET 2022 are advised to practice as many questions as possible to understand the subjects better. KCET samples and past-year questions aid candidates in understanding what kind of questions could be expected on the final exam. The KCET 2022 exam papers will be in line with the pattern of the examination and will be split into two separate papers, with paper 1 for Maths and paper two for Physics and Chemistry.
How do I apply for KCET 2022?
- Candidates can review the entire procedure on how to fill out KCET Form 2022.
- Check out the official site (the link is in the previous paragraph).
- Follow the link to sign up.
- Fill in your basic information, i.e., name, mobile number, date of birth, email ID, etc.
- Then click the “login” button, and enter the login details, i.e., your application number and password.
- Make sure you fill in all the correct information to avoid rejecting the application.
- Complete the form with personal and academic, i.e., address, parents’ details, and click the submit button.
- After filling in all the necessary details, you can upload your documents.
- Upload your passport size photo and your signature and left thumb impression using the specified format.
- All files should upload in JPGor Jpeg format. Also, the file should be of the size.
- Submit the application fee using an electronic challan. Finally, you need to fill out an application.
- The applicants are required to review every detail before submitting the application form.
- Print multiple copies of the completed application form. Keep it secure for future use.