OJEE is a state-level entrance test conducted through Odisha state government. Odisha governor of the state. Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) is conducted for admission to the undergraduate/postgraduate level professional courses. The courses offered are in the fields of technology, engineering pharmacy, management, and more. The admission to the first cycle of UG engineering courses is made by JEE Principal score. OJEE 2023 admit card is out. Exam date has been announced. Answer key will be released in the near future. Orissa Joint Entrance Exam (OJEE) is conducted each year by the OJEE Committee formed by Odisha State Government.
The state-wide exam is conducted to ensure admission of various candidates to professional courses for UG and PG. Admission is granted to Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy and Management, among others. For the PG programs admissions will be made in the fields of Pharmacy, Engineering Management, Computer Applications and planning, architecture, etc. Students who pass the entrance exam are eligible to be admitted into Govt. institutions, universities, and self-financed colleges of Orissa.[lwptoc]
OJEE 2023 Exam Dates
Go through the below given OJEE official exam dates for various events:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Announced)|
|Starting of online registration process||14th April 2023|
|Last date to apply||30th July 2023|
|Last date for fee payment||2nd August 2023|
|Application correction||27th July to 2nd August 2023|
|Availability of Admit Card||August 2023|
|OJEE 2023 Exam||6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 15th, 16th, 18th September 2023|
|Release of Answer key||September 2023|
|Announcement of Result||October 2023|
|Starting of Counselling||October 2023|
For Special OJEE (B.Tech):
|Starting of online registration process||23rd July 2023|
|Last date to apply||17th August 2023|
|Last date for fee payment||18th August 2023|
|Availability of Admit Card||August 2023|
|OJEE 2023 Exam||August/ September 2023|
|Release of Answer key||August/ September 2023|
|Announcement of Result||September 2023|
|Starting of Counselling||September 2023|
OJEE 2023 Application Formula
To learn more the details of OJEE Form 2023, candidates are able to read the following section:
- OJEE 2023 Application Forms have been made available on April 14, 2023.
- The application form for the OJEE special OJEE was launched on 23rd July 2023. It will continue until 17th August 2023.
- The application process is conducted online only.
- The entire application process consists of several steps: Registration, filling in of the form, uploading documents and images, and the payment payments for fees.
- The applicant must complete the form attentively and read the requirements completely prior to applying.
- The applicants must apply by one application form. Applications that are incomplete or multiple are rejected.
- Students have to complete their application before the deadline, that is 30th July 2023.
- The application correction process has been initiated from July 27th to 2nd August 2023 to correct successful completed applications.
- After filling out the application completely Students must save the proof of confirmation of their application as well as evidence of fee payment to be used to be able to refer back later.
Application Fee OJEE Exam 2023
- For B. Tech (LE) / Pharmacy (LE) / MBA/ MCA – Rs.1000
- For MBA+MCA/ MBA+PGAT/ MBA (LE)or MCA (LE) — Rs.1500
- For M.Tech/ M.Plan – Rs.1000
- MBA (Integrated) — Rs.1000
Payment method: OJEE Application Fee can be paid via online mode. The fee can be paid by credit/debit card or online banking.
OJEE 2023 Criteria for Eligibility
Students can check the eligibility requirements of OJEE in the below section for different courses:
Candidates who apply must be Indian National.
Candidates from other states can be considered for admission based on OJEE score. A separate merit lists will be announced for those candidates, allowing seats to be offered.
For B.Tech (LE)/ B.Plan:
Educational Qualification: Students must have completed 12th grade or a 3-year degree (2 years in the case of diploma with lateral) at a recognized college or university.
Qualifications Marks and Subjects Students must have passed a qualifying examination with at least 45% marks (40 percentage marks for SC/ST applicants) with Physics and Mathematics being compulsory subject. any of Chemistry Biology, Biotech Vocational, CS Statistics, Geology, etc.
OJEE 2023 Exam Pattern
Students can check out the OJEE Exam Model in the section below:
- Examination Mode: The entry exam for OJEE 2023 will be conducted in offline mode (OMR based) and Online CBT Mode.
- time duration: the length of the test will differ for various papers from different courses.
- Exam Paper: The test will be conducted in the English language.
- Type of Questions Type of Questions: There will be a variety of types of questions on the test for all courses.
- Total Questions: The total amount of questions on the exam will differ for different courses.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, a total of 4 marks will be awarded. 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Syllabus OJEE 2023 Exam
- Students who will be appearing in OJEE 2023 can access the syllabus online via the official website. This syllabus is distinct for UG and advanced levels of courses.
- The curriculum recommended by this authority is expected to be aligned with the curriculum of study in the Science stream of the 12th grade Board of CHSE, Odisha.
- To take the B.Tech (LE) In the B.Tech (LE) exam, the major topics of the exam will come taken from Engineering Mathematics, Basic Electrical Engineering, Engineering Mechanics, etc.
- For B.Pharmor BAMS/ BHMS Students are able to choose from diverse topics in the fields of Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Chemistry Biology, and more.
- For MBA the most important subjects that will be covered in the syllabus are Analytical Reasoning and Verbal Reasoning and Comprehension. General Knowledge, Business Fundamentals & Comprehension and so on.
Admit Card OJEE Exam 2023
OJEE Admit Card can be downloaded by applicants starting August 2023. Candidates can access the admit card using the internet. Once they have downloaded the admission card students should verify all the details included within the admit card. Students must inform the authority responsible in case of any discrepancy time of downloading their admit card.
OJEE 2023 Exam Answer Key
Candidates can access OJEE Answer Key. Candidates will be able to download the OJEE Answer key beginning in August 2023. Candidates will have access to the answers to all questions asked in the entrance test by using Answer Key. OJEE 2023’s entrance test will take place in the second week of the month of May 2023. Candidates will also be able to file objections until August 2023.
OJEE Exam 2023 Cut Off
The cut-off of OJEE 2023 is expected to be published on the official website following the release of the answer key. The cut-off will be determined by analyzing various aspects such as the number of applicants who appeared for the exam, marks obtained in the exam, the difficulty of the examination, etc.
Students who wish to apply for admission must obtain the required cut-off marks for the various classes. The cutoff will be accessible on the internet in a category-wise manner for all participating institutions.
OJEE Exam 2023 Results
The result for OJEE 2023 results will be announced by way of online mode in August 2023. Students will be able verify the results using their roll numbers as well as the date of birth or password. A merit-based list of students will be published on the website according to the categories and courses. The rank card will be announced including merit ranks as well as general scores for the applicants.
OJEE Exam 2023 Counselling
OJEE Counselling will be conducted via online mode starting in August/September 2023. Participants will be able to get all the information on counseling on the OJEE website. Only students who be selected for the merit list are eligible for participation in the counseling process. In the course of the process of counseling, applicants should bring all their documentation for verification purposes. Candidates who register for counseling are required to pay their fee for counseling as well as make the choice of college and course. The candidates who qualify will be assigned seats based on web-based counseling.