A TANCET 2022 Counseling Online Registration started on the 22nd of August, 2022. Score Card is available on the 8th April 2022. The results were announced on April 2nd, 2022. TANCET Entrance Exam 2022 was conducted on 20th March 2022 (for MBA, MCA) & 21st March 2022 (M.E./M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan.). Anna University, which is located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu conducts the TANCET every year for the Tamil Nadu Government. After passing the TANCET 2022 exam, candidates are eligible to be admitted into different professional courses that are PG programs like M.Arch. MBA, M.Tech, M.Plan, M.E, MCA, and so on. along with a myriad of other courses.
Candidates who be able to pass the TANCET 2022 exam with the required qualifying marks are eligible to take admission into various Government as well as Private universities, institutions and Colleges in Tamil Nadu State. In this article, we’re providing all the information about the TANCET 2022 which includes the application form, important dates, exam pattern as well as the Syllabus, Eligibility and more.
TANCET 2022 Important Dates
Candidates can check the official TANCET dates regarding the exam in the below table:
|Start date to apply||19th January 2022|
|Last date to fill online application||16th February 2022|
|Checking final status of application||23rd February 2022|
|Availability of Admit card||5th March 2022|
|TANCET 2022 Exam||20th March 2022 (MCA & MBA)
21st March 2022 (M.E./ M.Tech/ M.Arch/ M.Plan)
|Announcement of Result||2nd April 2022|
|Downloading of mark sheet||8th to 22nd April 2022|
|Beginning of Counselling||22nd August 2022|
TANCET 2022 Application Form
- Students can find out about the TANCET 2022 Application Form from the following section:
- The TANCET 2022 Application Form has been made accessible via on-line mode.
- The application form will be launched on January 19th, 2022.
- Students will be able to submit their application forms until the 16th of February, 2022.
- Students need to supply an email address as well as their phone number to be registered.
- Students are required to fill in particulars in the application such as personal information, academic details as well as other details.
- The details of the application must be correctly filled in since no changes are allowed after filling out the form.
- Following the completion of the application, applicants must fill out the application form and the proof of payment for future use.
Application Fee TANCET Exam 2022
Payment method students can pay for application fees online mode using debit/ credit card or net banking.
|General Candidates||Rs. 600/-|
|ST/ SC/ SCA Candidates||Rs. 300/-|
TANCET 2022 Criteria for Eligibility
Find out the eligibility criteria for TANCET for various courses listed in the section below:
Nationality: Students must be citizens of India.
State Candidates: Candidates from other states may also apply, provided that the minimum qualifications are met.
Students who are studying for the second semester before taking their final qualifying examination can also apply.
GATE Scores: Candidates may also apply for admission using GATE Scores, without having to take an entrance test. Candidates who have a an acceptable score for Engineering Science & Life Sciences need to take the examination to be admitted.
For M.E. /M.Tech /M. Arch M. Plan:
Candidates must hold a an undergraduate degree in a relevant field with a minimum of 50 percent marks (45 percent for reserved students) at a recognized institution or university.
Qualification: Students should have a an undergraduate degree from a recognized university or board, securing a minimum marks of 50% (45 percentage marks for candidates who are reserved).
The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree with a Mathematics course at 12th grade or at the time of graduation from any accredited University or Board with at the minimum of 50 percent marks (45 percent marks for the reserved categories).
TANCET 2022 Exam Pattern
- Learn about the TANCET exam format in the following section:
- Exam Mode: The TANCET 2022 entrance exam has been conducted in Pen and Paper mode.
- Duration The entrance exam will duration of two hours.
- Quantity of Questions: 100 questions were included in the MBA & MCA paper. There will be 115 questions to answer for M.E or M.Tech or M.Arch and M.Plan.
- Total Marks Paper is of 100 marks.
- The marking scheme allows students to earn 1 mark for every correct answer.
- Negative Pattern 1/3 point is given for each incorrect answer.
Examine the distribution of numbers of questions and marks for different subjects in the below table:
|Courses||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|For M.E./M. Tech/M. Plan/M. Arch|
Syllabus TANCET Exam 2022
- TANCET Syllabus is designed in different ways for different courses. Students can find the syllabus for different programmes below:
- For M.E./M.Arch./Plan/M.Tech: For the Section 1 the topics will be from Engineering Mathematics. The topics will include Transforms, Calculus and Differential Equations Vector Calculus, Numerical Methods, Determinants and Matrices as well as applied Probability.
- For Section 2 the topics will be focused on Basic Engineering and Sciences. For Section 3 the topics will come taken from different specialized areas.
- For MBA Program: The exam questions on the exam will be designed to test the ability and skills of the candidate. Different sections will include:
- Test the ability of candidates to determine whether the data is sufficient with the provided data and maths questions.
- Analyze the data critically and use the information to make business decisions based on circumstances.
- It will also test the candidate’s skills in English through questions on grammar, usage punctuation, etc.
- Examine the ability of candidates to answer questions based upon passages of the comprehension.
- For MCA Program Section from which the questions will appear analytical reasoning, quantitative ability computer Awareness as well as Logical Reasoning. The questions will also be based on verbal activities as well as basic science.
Admit Card TANCET 2022
The admit card for TANCET 2022 is now accessible for download starting 5 March 2022. Students can access it in online mode. Students cannot obtain it through mail or in any other offline method. To access it, the student are required to input their login credentials.
Students should verify the information on the admit card, such as name, date of the exam the exam time examination center, photo as well as other details. If any of the information contained on the admissions card are not correct students need to seek clarification from the official to correct the information before taking the test.
TANCET Exam 2022 Answer Key
The Answer key has not been made public by the government. Candidates will be in a position to examine the correct answers to questions in the test for entrance. They will have the ability to determine the probable marks of an entrance exam. Students should be aware of the TANCET marking system to determine the score of the entrance test. Students are able to make suggestions or lodge oppositions to an answer sheet in the case there are errors on the answers key. After the suggestions are evaluated by the authority and the ultimate answer key is made public from the authorities.
TANCET Exam 2022 Result
TANCET Results have been declared on the 2nd of April 2022. The result is now accessible via online mode. Students have to input login information to obtain the results. Once the results have been declared, announced, students will be allowed to download their scorecard from the 8th to the 22nd of April in 2022.
Students will be able to see the overall score and sectional marks, percentage score as well as other. specifics in the scorecard. The rank list has been made public with the intention of determining the most qualified candidates to proceed with the admission process.
TANCET 2022 Cut Off
TANCET Cutoff will be released for various courses on the site. Separate cut-offs will be made available for different categories of candidates. It is crucial for applicants to get the qualifying cut-off in order in order to be eligible for admission to various institutions. Additionally, a cut-off will be set for students who are admissible to admission via GATE scores. Based on seats available and the marking scheme, the cuts from previous years, and the difficulty level of the exam the cutoff will be announced.
TANCET Exam 2022 Counselling
The details for the counseling process TANCET 2022’s details have been released following the declaration of the results. Once candidates have received their scores, they’ve requested counseling. Students will receive a call note to take part in the counseling process.
To verify the authenticity of documents students need to present their certificates or documents. Students may check below the required documents during counseling:
- TANCET Score card
- Class 10th Class 10th
- Graduation Mark sheet
- Class 12th Class 12th Mark sheet
- Address evidence
- The fee is required in the form of DD or cash
- Caste certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Passport size photographs, etc.