TNEA (Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions) is an admissions procedure that allows admission to UG engineering programs offered in Tamil Nadu. The process is controlled in The Anna University, Chennai. Admission into these classes is made by calculating the 10+2 exam percentage. TNEA 2023 The TNEA 2023 Rank List was released on the 14th of September 2023. The registration period began on the 26th of July 2023. TNEA is the one run through Anna University for taking admission into different Engineering and Technology Courses. The TNEA will take place in the first month of the year 2023. Candidates from Tamil Nadu and other states will be admitted to under Graduate Engineering programs after TNEA completes the admission process. The admission process will be based on the merits of the marks obtained during the 12th Standard.[lwptoc]
TNEA 2023 Exam Dates
Check below tentative TNEA Important Dates for various events:
|TNEA 2023 Notification||26th July 2023|
|Application Form availability||26th July 2023|
|Last date to apply and certificate uploading||24th August 2023|
|Last date for fee payment||27th August 2023|
|Random numbers allotment||25th August 2023|
|Release of rank list/ merit list||14th September 2023|
|Counselling for special reservation categories||17th to 24th September 2023|
|Commencement of online counselling||27th September to 17th October 2023|
|Supplementary counselling||19th to 23rd October 2023|
|SCA to SC counselling||24th to 25th October 2023|
|End of counselling||25th October 2023|
TNEA Exam 2023 Application Form
We’ve listed all the information on TNEA 2023 Application Form in this section. TNEA 2023 Applications Form will assist all students in getting the correct information which will help them obtain more information about this TNEA 2023 application Form.
- TNEA 2023 Application Forms will be available online for all applicants.
- TNEA 2023 Application Forms have been made available on the 26th of July 2023.
- TNEA 2023 Application Forms are available until 24th August 2023.
- TNEA 2023 application form will comprise a variety of steps that could be viewed as Registration for the Application, filling in the Application Details, paying TNEA 2023 Application Form FEES, and filling in the TNEA 2023 Fees Then, sending TNEA 2023 Application Form. TNEA 2023 application form along with the necessary documents.
- One application only needs to be completed by candidates for admission to various colleges and universities.
- Candidates are advised to fill out their TNEA 2023 application Form correctly and with care, as there isn’t a TNEA 2023 Form Correction Method available. Form correction procedure available from the TNEA Conducting Authority.
- Candidates are required to submit the application form for TNEA along with the documents required by the Authority to the address given below.
Documents that accompany the Application Form
We will provide the required documents that should be submitted along with the TNEA application form when you send it to the address above.
- 10th and 12th 10th and 12TH Sheet with Certificate of Passing.
- Transfer Certificate or Leave Certificate.
- 12th Class Admit card
- Permanent Community Certificate
- First Graduation Joint Declaration and First Graduate Certificate
- Nativity Certificate (If available)
- Army Personal Certificate (If It’s Available)
- Sri Lankan Tamil Refugee Certificate (If Available)
Application Fee TNEA Exam 2023
- Each year TNEA Fees vary, but we will focus on the TNEA Annual Fee, which is correct and cannot be more than that.
- Payment Method: Candidates may pay the fee via online payment options like Credit Card, Debit Card, or UPI. The fee information is available in the table.
- For General candidates – Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST/SCA candidates, The fee is Rs. 250/-
- For every particular category of reservation, the cost is Rs. 100/-
TNEA 2023 Criteria for Eligibility
Before applying to TNEA 2023, applicants must review the below TNEA eligibility requirements:
- Students who have completed their 12th class from schools within Tamil Nadu can apply.
- Additionally, students who belong to other states and have completed their 10+2 in Tamil Nadu state can apply.
- Candidates who are not from Tamil Nadu must provide their Nativity Certificate with a digitally signed E-Certificate or electronic form.
- The children of central government employees are also eligible for application.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have completed 12th grade or equivalent from an accredited Board or institution.
- Qualifications Marks: Students must have completed their intermediate level with a minimum of 45 marks (For OBC – 40% for ST/ SC/ DNC/ SCA – 40%; For ST/SC DNCMBC/ SCA 40 percent).
- Qualifying Subjects: at the 12th level, students must have completed Physics Maths, Physics, and Chemistry as compulsory subjects.
Program for marine engineering:
- Qualifying Exam: The student must have completed their 12th-level examination or equivalent from an accredited Board.
- Qualifying Subjects: The applicant must have completed their 10+2 examination by completing Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and English as the main subjects.
- Qualification Marks: Candidates must have passed the exam with at least 60 percent marks in PCM subjects and 50 percent in English.
- Age Criteria: The applicant must be at least 25 years old.
TNEA Exam 2023 Cut-Off
Anna University will release the TNEA Cut Off following the successful submission of the application. It will be available on the web. Only candidates who can pass the cut-off marks announced by the university are eligible to be admitted. The scores for the TNEA Cut Off published on the website will be different for the various campuses. If students get identical scores, randomly assigned numbers are allocated. Students will be able to see their random numbers by visiting the website.
TNEA Exam 2023 Merit List
The University has put together a TNEA merit list, which includes the names of the candidates chosen to be screened for the following counseling process. The university released a merit list of typical candidates on its website. The list will be available on the site on the 14th of September, 2023. Candidates will be selected from the merit list based on the marks attained by students.
TNEA Exam 2023 Counselling
It is expected that the Counselling of TNEA 2023 will start on September 27, 2023. Students will be invited for counseling in accordance with the prepared merit lists. Seats will be allotted to applicants based on the rank and category of the applicant.
Students must download their counseling letters to be able to attend counseling. It will be scheduled in five rounds, and students must select their schools and courses. Students are also required to pay the counseling fee by either cash or demand draft. Additionally, students must bring their original or photocopies of the documents they need to verify their identity.