JNTUH has changed its TS EAMCET counseling schedule 2024. The registration for TS EAMCET 2024 counseling has begun on August 30. Candidates can finish TS EAMCET counseling registration on the official website until September 9. The exam’s conducting authority released the TS 2024 EAMCET final answer key on its official website on the 26th of August. TS EAMCET administration has relaxed the requirement to earn at least 45% marks in the intermediate exam to be eligible for counseling. The authorities held the TS EAMCET 2024 examination from August 4 through 6 for engineering. TS EAMCET test 2024 in the stream of Agriculture was conducted on the 9th of August and 10 for courses in agriculture. More than 2 lakh applicants appeared to take TS EAMCET 2024. The preliminary TS EAMCET 2024 response sheet and the response key were made public on the 12th of August. TS EAMCET is conducted for admission into undergraduate courses offered by the state institutes to study Engineering and Agriculture. Check out the full article to learn the details about TS EAMCET 2024.
TS EAMCET 2024 Exam Dates
Check various TS EAMCET exam dates in the below given section:
|Availability of Online application
|20th March 2024
|Last date to apply & submit fee
|8th July 2024
|Editing / Correction window opens
|2nd to 9th July 2024
|Last date to apply with Rs.250/- late fee
|19th July 2024
|Last date to apply with Rs.500/- late fee
|29th July 2024
|Admit card availability
|23rd to 31st July 2024
|TS EAMCET 2024 Exam
|4th to 10th August 2024
|Availability of provisional answer key
|12th August 2024
|Last date to submit Objection/Suggestion for answer key
|Declaration of Result
|25th August 2024
|Rank card release
|30th August 2024
TS EAMCET 2024 Application Form
Read the following section to find out specifics about the TS EAMCET 2020 Application Formula:
- TS EAMCET 2024 Registration process is scheduled to begin on 20th March 2024.
- Students can submit applications for TS EAMCET till 1st July 2024 (without the late fee).
- Students also can submit their applications after the deadline by paying a certain sum of late fees. The last date for submitting applications for a late fee of 250/- Rs. 250/- is until 19th July 2024.
- The entire process of applying can be completed online through the site.
- Candidates may apply for TS for EAMCET by visiting the closest TS online center.
- In the event of errors in the application’s details, students can also correct their mistakes during the correction facility time. The correction facility is launched on July 2nd, 2024.
- Students must fill out only one application form, as multiple applications could be rejected.
Application Fee TS EAMCET Exam 2024
- Payment Method Payment Method: EAMCET 2024 Application fee may be paid by students using online banking, debit, or credit card or in any TS (AP) online center.
- Below is the application fee that you can see in accordance with the category:
Check below application fee as per the category:
|Other category candidates
|Agriculture & Medical (AM)
|Other category candidates
|Both Engineering and Agriculture & Medical (E & AM)
|Other category candidates
TS EAMCET 2024 Eligibility Criteria
To learn more about the TS-EAMCET Eligibility, candidates should read the following section:
- Indian citizens and holders of OCI/PIO cards are eligible to apply.
- Domicile: The applicant must reside in Telangana or Andhra Pradesh state. Candidates who meet the Local/Non-Local conditions for status as stipulated in the Telangana or Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) order of 1974 are eligible for application.
- For Engineering or B.Pharmaor B.Tech (Dairy Technology/Agriculture Engineering or F), The students who apply must have completed or completed the 12th level with PCM as an optional subject or vocationally related studies within Engineering & Technology from a school that is recognized as such by BIE Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh OR
- Candidates must have passed or obtained an exam for the degree in Engineering awarded at SBTET, Telangana/ AP, or an equivalent.
- For Pharma for Pharma D, Candidates must have completed or have appeared for 12th level with PCM subject matter taken by the board that is recognized as such by BIE Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh OR
- The candidate must be able to pass or get the Pharmacy diploma issued at SBTET, Telangana/ AP.
- For Pharmacy and Engineering, Candidates must be 16 years of age on the date of the admission process. There is no upper age limit set.
- To be considered for B.Tech (Dairy Technology/ Agriculture Engineering or F.T.) and BSc (CA and B.M.) The applicant must be seventeen years old on the 31st day of the admission year. The upper age limit applies to 22-year-old applicants and 25 in the case of SC/ST candidates.
- For Pharma For Pharma D, The applicant must be the age 17 as of the 31st of December of the year of admission.
TS EAMCET 2024 Exam Pattern
Learn all the information about the test pattern of TS Exam EAMCET 2024 from the following section:
- Examination Mode: The entry test of TS EMCET 2024 will be conducted in an online CBT mode.
- Question Type: The test paper for TS EAMCET will comprise multiple-choice questions.
- The number of questions is 160. They will be addressed in engineering as well as agricultural papers.
- Score: This exam will total 160 marks.
- Exam Time: 3 hours will be allotted to finish the exam.
- Language medium: This document will be presented in the bilingual language of English or Telugu or EnglishUrdu or English Urdu.
- The marking scheme is that one mark will be awarded for each correct answer. There are no negative markings for responses that are incorrect.
Syllabus TS EAMCET Exam 2024
TS EAMCET Syllabus can be examined by candidates on the website using the online mode. Candidates can prepare for the test in the 12th grade that covers Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry. 30% of the Syllabus has been cut for the three subject areas, i.e., the sciences, mathematics, and Chemistry. The Syllabus is different for the medical/agricultural stream and engineering.
Exam Centres TS EAMCET 2024
TS EAMCET 2024 will be conducted in 23 test zones located across Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. These test zones consist of 59 TS EMCET Exam Centers. In TS EAMCET registration, candidates may choose the test zone they prefer. Candidates should note that any request to change the test zone is not accepted once they have selected the test zone.
- The six test zones of TS EAMCET 2024 are spread across:
- Hyderabad (with six zones)
- Telangana (with 12 test zones)
- Andhra Pradesh (with 5 test zones)
TS EAMCET Exam 2024 Answer Key
TS EAMCET 2024 Answer Key was made available on the 12th of August 2024. TS EAMCET Answer Key is available in PDF format with different papers. The answer key for the provisional exam was first published on the official website. Students will contest this TS EAMCET Answer Key by paying a set amount of fees by August 14th, 2024. After completing all the tasks and making any necessary adjustments, the answers will be published via the official site.
TS EAMCET Exam 2024 Result
The TS EAMCET 2024 results are announced separately for agricultural, engineering, and medical paper. The results include the total scores, weightage of the score, and EAMCET marks. After the results are released, authorities will also announce TS EAMCET rank cards. According to the order of merit, rankings will be given to candidates based on scores derived after normalization. But, the earlier requirement that showed 25% importance on the marks obtained in the subject area of the exam, which is Mathematics and Biology, Physics, Chemistry of the qualifying exam, has been discarded this year.