KMAT Kerala examination is held in order to allow admission to MBA courses within Kerala state. Kerala Management Admission Test (KMAT) takes place in the state of Kerala. It is conducted in conjunction with the Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU), Kerala. It is a state-wide admission test by which students are able to gain admission into various colleges, both private and public, in Kerala. KMAT Kerala Results 2024 has been published from the Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala on the 4th of September 2024. Candidates can view their scores by logging into the official website.KMAT Kerala exam was conducted successfully in August, 13 August 2024. KMAT Kerala 2024 Answer Key was published through the authority on the 14th of August. Candidates who have met the minimum cutoff are qualified to take part in the KMAT Kerala 2024 counselling procedure. In the counseling process an GD/PI test is also scheduled to determine admissions to KMAT Kerala.
KMAT Kerala 2024 Important Dates
Title Dates: Form Date 2024-01 Mar 30 Mar 2024 – 31 March 2024 (Tentative)
Exam Date: 11 Apr 12 August 2024
Result: 04 Sep 2024
Application Form KMAT Kerala 2024
Here are the key information regarding this KMAT Kerala 2024 Form. It is the KMAT Kerala 2024 Application Form is now available for all candidates to fill. Candidates are also able to check how to fill out this KMAT Kerala Form for 2024.
- KMAT Kerala 2024 Application Form has been released. KMAT Kerala 2024 Application Form was released online mode.
- KMAT Kerala 2024 Application Form has been released. KMAT Kerala 2024 Application Form was made available on March 17, 2024.
- Candidates can submit their KMAT Kerala 2024 Application Form until July 28, 2024.
- Candidates must fill out their KMAT Kerala 2024 Application Form within the time frame specified.
- Nobody will be permitted to fill in the KMAT Kerala 2024 Form after the deadline.
- Students must enter their personal information, educational information, email ID and mobile number when filling out KMAT Kerala 2024 Application Form. KMAT Kerala 2024 Registration Formula.
- Candidates are required to upload their scanned photo along with their signature in the format that is prescribed.
- Students were re-invited to fill out their KMAT application form for Kerala in 2024 in a correct manner and with care, as the authorities does not permit applicants to alter or correct the application form after it has been submitted.
- Applications for next session will be made available starting the second week of march 2024.
Application Fee KMAT Kerala 2024
Here are the specifics of Application Fee. Application Fee. We also provide the payment method as well as the payment method for this Application Fee.
This KMAT Kerala 2024 Application fee is payable via the online payment method.
Candidates are able to be able to pay for fee for KMAT Kerala 2024 Application fee through credit card or net bankingor Debit Card.
Once the fee has been paid isn’t transferable nor Refundable.
KMAT Kerala 2024 Eligibility
Students should be aware of how to know the KMAT Kerala 2024 eligibility. It is the KMAT Kerala 2024 Eligibility is the most important aspect to be informed by candidates.
- Students must be aware of the entire KMAT Kerala 2024 eligibility before filling out the application form. In this section, we will be giving the entire KMAT Kerala 2024 Eligibility criteria that will enable students determine whether they’re eligible or not.
- Nationality: The person applying for the job has to belong to an Indian Citizen.
- Age Limit: There isn’t an age limitation to this exam. KMAT Kerala 2024.
- A student should possess an Undergraduate degree or Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Marks Criteria: A student must score 50% marks (40 percent marks in the case of the ST/SC category) in their qualifying examination.
- Scorecard: Students who possess CMAT as well as the Scorecard for CAT are qualified to apply for KMAT 2024.
- Candidates for the exam that are currently in their last year of their qualifying exam are qualified in applying in the KMAT Kerala 2024 exam. KMAT Kerala 2024.
KMAT Kerala Exam Pattern
Check out all the details of KMAT Kerala 2024 Exam Pattern. It is the KMAT Kerala 2024 Exam Pattern can help candidates get good scores in the entrance exam.
- It is the KMAT Kerala 2024 Exam Pattern is provided for all candidates looking to apply for KMAT Kerala 2024.
- Exam Mode Exam Mode: The examination will be conducted using offline Mode (Pen Exam Paper).).
- Total Questions The entrance exam will comprise the total of 180 questions during the entrance test.
- Questions of different types Types of questions: The questions will be in objective format.
- Language of the exam The examination will be written in English language.
- The duration of the exam The exam will last for two hours and thirty minutes.
- Marking Scheme: for each correct answer, 4 marks will be awarded.
- Negative marking: 1 mark can be taken off for every incorrect answer.
KMAT Kerala Answer Key 2024
KMAT Kerala answer key has been released following a few days of the exam. Answer key is available via online mode. By using the answer key, candidates will be able to determine their estimated score.
If the candidates find any discrepancy in the answer key , they may raise the issue. After that , the final answer key is released by the authorities.
KMAT Kerala 2024 Result
KMAT Kerala Result has been released in an online portal on their site. Candidates can view their score by entering their information. The result was announced on September 5, 2024, for the 2nd session.
The results were published on the 27th of April 2024 for the first session. Based on the results , candidates will be notified for counseling.
KMAT Kerala 2024 Cut Off
KMAT Kerala Cut off will be announced online through the authority. Candidates must pass the cutoff mark minimum. Cutoff marks will be announced within a few days after the results have been announced.
The cut-off score of General as well as SEBC category applicants is 10% of 72 marks, or 720 marks and SC/ST category candidates are 7.5 percent of the marks total that is 54 marks.
KMAT Kerala 2024 Counseling
KMAT Kerala counseling will be carried out following announcement of the results. The counseling will be conducted using various methods including group discussion, personal interview, etc.
Seat will be allocated to candidates based on the total number of seats available as well as verification of documents and so on. Candidates are required to present their original documents for verification. In the absence of verification of documents, seats is not allocated to the applicants.
Candidates should bring these documents to the verification procedure:
- KMAT Kerala 2024 admit card
- KMAT Kerala 2024 score card
- Category certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Migration certificate
- Marks for 10th and 12th classes sheets
- Passport size photographs etc.
KMAT Kerala 2024 Admit Card
KMAT Kerala admit card has been issued on August 4, 2024 to be used for the 2nd session. The admit card was released on the 3rd of April 2024 to be used for the first session. Candidates can check their admit card on the internet mode. Candidates can verify their admit card by entering an their application number.
Examine all the details on the admit card carefully. If there is any discrepancy in their admit card, they may contact the official. Candidates should bring their admit card at the time of the examination.