IIFT is a nationwide test administered by NTA. Through this test, candidates who are able to pass are admitted to MBA (International Business). Students will be given spots on campuses between Delhi as well as Kolkata. After the entrance exam, candidates who pass are invited to take part during the Discussion Group and Personal Interview as well as writing tests for skills to be eligible for admission. To get all the details about IIFT 2022 schedule, dates, answer key, test results, and more. IIFT 2022 Shortlisted Candidate List (2nd Round) has been made public on March 12, 2022. Answer Key was released on January 28, 2022. IIFT Exam is an admission test held every year giving the applicants to be admitted to MBA IB courses offered by IIFT Delhi, Kolkata, and Kakinada. IIFT exam will include 110 questions that are split into four sections, namely. Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension, Quantitative Ability, Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning as well as General Awareness.
IIFT 2022 Exam Important Dates
Candidates can check below all the official IIFT exam Dates for various events:
|Registration starts from||6th November 2022|
|Last date to apply||30th December 2022|
|Last date of online fee payment||30th December 2022|
|Application submission of GMAT score for foreign nationals & NRIs||15th January to 15th March 2022|
|Application Correction starts||1st to 3rd January 2022|
|Admit card release||16th January 2022|
|IIFT 2022 Exam||24th January 2022|
|Answer key release||28th January 2022|
|Result announcement||16th February 2022|
|GD & PI rounds||June 2022|
IIFT 2022 Admission Fee
In order to participate in the IIFT admission or counselling process, candidates who meet the criteria will be selected. On the basis of their scores and the performance of the entrance exam students will be eligible to be a part of the admission process. GD as well as PI tests will be conducted to admit the students.
In June/July 2022, the GD and PI procedures will begin. Students who are admitted to the college during the time the admission procedure will be carried out will need to check their required documents and certificates.
GMAT Score and interview are considered to be a prerequisite for entry into MBA at IIFT only for international applicants. Students are required to submit their GMAT scorecard with their IIFT request form directly to the appropriate authority within the stipulated period of time.
Application Forms IIFT 2022
Find IIFT 2022 Form of Application information in the section below:
- IIFT 2022 The registration process for IIFT 2022 has begun through online mode beginning on 6 November 2022.
- Candidates can apply for IIFT until December 30, 2022.
- The entire application process can be completed in the internet only.
- The various steps of the application process include the online application, filling in out details on the application form, application fee payment, uploading of the photo and signature, category certificate (as as per the format and dimensions) as well as printing your application.
- If there is a mistake in uploaded images If there is a problem with the uploaded images, a correction tool is available to applicants.
- Corrections to the application information starts from the 1st January to 3rd January 2022.
- Submission of an application forms to the authorities after the complete registration is not required.
- Application Fee:
- Payment method: The IIFT application fee is payed online using a debit card credit card, debit card or net banking account , or PAYTM Service.
Students can check application fee as per their category in the below given table:
|UR/Gen-EWS/ OBC (NCL)||Rs.2500|
|ST/SC/PWD/Transgender Candidates||Rs. 1000|
|Foreign Nationals/NRIs||Rs.15000 (US$ 200)|
IIFT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Students must know the IIFT eligibility criteria prior to applying for the exam.
The nationality of Indian Nationals will be qualified to apply. In addition, foreign applicants are eligible to apply.
Age Criteria: There’s an upper and lower age limit that is required to be considered to IIFT.
Qualification Exam: Passed the Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any discipline of an approved university or board.
Qualifying Marks: The qualifying test is required to be passed with an total marks of 50. Candidates from the ST/SC/PwD categories must be able to score a minimum marks of 45%.
Students who are who are in the final years of graduation are qualified to apply. Candidates must show proof of the required qualifications by the 7th of October in 2022.
IIFT 2022 Exam Pattern
Examine IIFT Exam pattern details briefly in the section below:
- Exam Mode and Time: IIFT 2022 exam will be exam conducted online in CBT mode on the 24th of January 2022.
- What kind of questions: Questions on the exam will be objective nature.
- The number of questions: A total of 110 questions are included on this exam.
- Time duration 2 hours of time will be given for the completion of the essay.
- There will be a number of sections: Sections of the essay will focus on Reading comprehension and verbal skills quantitative analysis, general understanding of data interpretation, logic.
- Mode of Communication: The document will be written in English, the language used for medium in English.
- Total marks: Exam paper will be with 300 marks.
- Marking Pattern The marking pattern will be different for different sections.
Students can know the distribution of questions in the below given table:
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
|Data interpretation & Logical Reasoning||30|
|Verbal ability and reading compression||35|
IIFT 2022 Syllabus
The IIFT syllabus the questions are sourced from the – English Grammar, Vocabulary and Comprehension, General Knowledge & Current Affairs, Logical Reasoning, Data Interpretation and Quantitative Analysis sections.
Different topics that are covered in various sections are listed below:
Logical Reasoning Linear as well as Matrix Arrangements Coding and Decoding Visual & Critical reasoning, Sequencing Family Tree Problem, Cause & Effect, Symbol based Problem and more.
Vocabulary and Comprehension Spellings, Word Meaning Match sentence arrangement, Sentence Completion Grammar, Synonyms Phrases as well as Figurative of Speech, Reading Comprehension and many more.
General Knowledge and current affairs: topics relating to current situations such as economics, politics and sports awareness, Awards and Awardees, International Affairs as well as Politics.
Information Interpretation, Quantitative Analyses and Data Interpretation Parents, HCF as well as LCM, Logarithms, Vectors Binomial Expansion, Venn Diagrams, the Number System Clocks, Calendars Mode, Median Co-ordinate geometry, speed, Payments for installments, Ratios and Proportions Time, Distance Simple interest etc.
Answer Key IIFT 2022 Exam
After the successful conclusion of the IIFT exam The answer key for the exam was released. IIFT answer key was made available online on the IIFT website together with the exam questions. Answer key will be published on January 28, 2022 via online mode.
With the aid of the IIFT Answer Key, it’s now possible for applicants to estimate their score on the entrance test. Additionally, in the event of any error within the solution key students will also be allowed to contest within a specific time.
IIFT 2022 Admit Card
The admit card for IIFT 2022 is accessible for download starting 15th Jan 2022. In order to download this admit card applicants need to visit the official website and enter their name and application number.
Candidates must read all the details on the IIFT admit card, which includes name of the category and roll number and gender, applicant number, date and time and exam center. location, exam day instructions and photo, as well as their signature.
If a candidate discovers an error in the admit card it is his/her responsibility to inform the exam officials before taking the test.