The Law School Admission Test is a standardized exam, and the Law School Admission Council administers that for potential law school applicants. It’s designed to test reading comprehension and the ability to think logically and communicate. Law School Admission Council (LSAC) has published the scorecard for the LSAT India 2023 (Phase II) test on the 17th of June. The scorecards have been published in the form of scorecards. To download the LSAT Inda 2023 scores cards, click the link below to open the results login page. Then, input your username or email id as well as a password. LSAT India exam was conducted in two phases. LSAT 2023 Exam Dates Online Registration Fee Structure Admit Card Syllabus Cutoff.
Phase I took place on the 25th of March, and Phase II ran from May 29 through June 2. The March session exam results were announced on April 9. LSAT 2023 scorecard can be downloaded up to the 31st of July 2023 to take the May session exam. The test is currently being conducted twice a year, namely March and May 2023. LSAT is a nationwide entrance test administered by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC). The LSAT entrance test is held every year to admission to UGand PG and integrated law classes. Students need to pass this test to be eligible for renowned law schools.
LSAT 2023 Exam Dates
Candidates can refer to the following official LSAT 2023 exam dates for the session of March and May for the various exam events:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Announced)|
|March session||May session|
|Online application process opens||10th November 2023|
|End of online early registration||12th February 2023|
|Registration closes||14th March 2023||17th May 2023|
|System verification test||–||5th May to 25th May 2023|
|Exam appointment/ Self scheduling for exam||from 20th March 2023||13th to 20th May 2023|
|LSAT 2023 Exam||25th March 2023||Starting 29th May 2023|
|Announcement of Result||12th April 2023||17th June 2023|
|Last date to download score card||–||31st July 2023|
LSAT 2023 Application Form
- Get more details on LSAT the 2023 application form below in the given section in a straightforward manner:
- LSAT 2023 Application Process began on 6 November 2023 in online mode. The offline mode is not allowed.
- The students are advised to submit their applications before the deadline since there will be no acceptance of applications after the last day of submission, which is March 14th, 2023 for the March session examination.
- The final date for applying in the May session is 17th May 2023.
- Students must submit a single application, as multiple forms will be rejected.
- When registering Students are advised to sign up with an email address that is valid and a mobile number.
- After completing registration, Students will be provided with a login ID and password. The students must keep it in mind as it is necessary to log in again.
- The complete application information is required to be correctly filled in your application.
- Students should print their application form and the receipt of payment for fees to be used as further admission information.
LSAT Exam Application Fee
Payment mode: Candidates may pay the application fee using a credit/debit card. The offline payment method is not accessible for payment of application fees.
The cost of application for all applicants is at least Rs. 3800.
LSAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates can refer to the below LSAT Eligibility requirements for admission to law schools for UG/PG:
- Age Limits: It isn’t an upper or lower limit for applying for the LSAT.
- LLB Program: Completed Bachelor’s degree at a recognized university with at least 45marks in aggregate.
- BA-LLB Program: Students must have completed the 12th standard with a minimum of 45 scores from an accredited school or university.
- LLM Program: Completed 3 or 5 years of LLB program with at least 45 percent marks in aggregate from a recognized college or university during this course LLB. The passing marks can vary depending on the institution.
LSAT Exam Result 2023
The results of the LSAT 2023 exam were announced within a couple of days after the test. It will be available on 12th April 2023 for the first session, and will be available on the 17th of June 2023 for the 2nd session. LSAT results are available online with the either the roll or registration code up to the 31st of July in 2023.
The LSAT scores measure a student’s critical thinking abilities relative strength about other candidates. Students must score the minimum required marks to appear on the merit lists.
LSAT 2023 Counselling
The process for counselling in LSAT 2023 will begin following the release of scorecards. When it comes to the counseling procedure, students will have to choose the college/ institution they are applying to and the course they wish to apply for.
Students are required to lock their seats in anticipation of admission. Additionally, students will have to provide required documents to verify their enrollment.
LSAT 2023 Admission Procedure
Students will be admitted into the participating institutions once they pass the test. In order to do this, they must visit the institution or college that they wish to apply for admission.
The admissions process is different at different institutions. Students will be assigned seats in the institutions they prefer based on the scores they scored on LSAT.
LSAT 2023 Slot Booking
LSAT 2023 Slot Booking/Exam The scheduling of the exam for the May session will be available from the 13th of May until 20th May, 2023. Candidates who wish to participate in the test must sign in with their login details and make an appointment to sit for their exam.
In preparation for the exam, students may also take a tests to verify their system between 5th May and the 25th of May in 2023. Students must take verification tests to ensure that their system is functioning well and does not cause any issues during the day of the exam.
LSAT 2023 Exam Pattern
- Find out more details about LSAT Exam Pattern briefly in the following section:
- Exam Mode: The LSAT exam will be conducted in pen and paper mode.
- Media for Language: The language used in the paper will be English.
- Sections The test will consist of four parts – Reading Comprehension, Analytical Reasoning Logical reasoning 1. Logical reasoning 2.
- Exam Time: 2 hours and 20 minutes are provided to complete the test. Thirty-five minutes are provided for each section.
- Question Type: Multichoice-type questions will be on the paper.
- The number of questions: 92-100 questions will be in the exam.
- Marking Scheme: 1 point will be awarded for each correct answer. There will not be any negative marking for a wrong answer.
Find the details of the number of questions and allotted time in the section:
|LSAT Test Sections||Number of Questions||Time Allotted|
|Analytical Reasoning||24 (approximate)||35 Minutes|
|Reading Comprehension||24 (approximate)||35 Minutes|
|Logical Reasoning – I||24 (approximate)||35 Minutes|
|Logical Reasoning – II||24 (approximate)||35 Minutes|
|Total||92 to 100 questions||140 Minutes|
Syllabus LSAT Exam 2023
- LSAT 2023 Syllabus can be viewed below for different sections:
- Analytical Reasoning Comparison, Logical deductions Intersection Type Coding, and Decoding Direction, Family-Based Problems, etc.
- Logical Reasoning: Cubes Clock, Calendar, Venn Diagram, Binary Logic, Logical Matching, Syllogismand Blood Relation Logical Connectives seating arrangements, etc.
- Reading Comprehension: There are areas of comprehension in reading – which include Sociology, Technology, Law, Economics, Business, Psychology, Philosophy, etc.
LSAT 2023 Preparation Tips
- Students can read the provided LSAT Preparation Tips to improve the quality of their preparation and increase the chances of success:
- Read the exam syllabus and exam pattern information, then begin your preparation.
- Solve models and papers from past papers to get a better understanding.
- You can test yourself regularly by taking a mock test. This will help you become familiar with the requirements for your exam.
- Find a good study guide for exam preparation that professionals usually recommend.
- Keep a note of all the essential points and then revise them regularly.