The MAT test is conducted through AIMA, the All India Management Association (AIMA). By passing this test, students are able to get admission into the MBA/PGDM courses across India. It is a national-level assessment of management abilities. The exam is held every year four times. MAT is a short form for the Management Aptitude Test. The MAT exam is a national entrance exam for management administered by AIMA four times per year. It is used to offer admission to MBAor PGDM programs offered by the most prestigious colleges across India. The MAT test is held over four times a calendar year. i.e. the month of February and May, as well as September and December. Every year , about 30000 candidates are registered and attend every session. In addition, the MAT exam is held in three ways: IBT, CBT and PBT.
Session Admit Card is issued on September 6, 2022. for the CBT Exam. The MAT 2022 exam is the national entrance exam. MAT is conducted 4 times per year to gain admission to courses like the PGDM or MBA Courses. All India Management Association (AIMA) is the organization that conducts the MAT 2022 Admission Test. The MAT is referred to as the test for management aptitude. it helps applicants be admitted to the different management programs across the nation in the best B-Schools. In this post, we will be providing the information about MAT 2022 important dates Application Form and Eligibility, Syllabus Examination Pattern and Result and admission procedure.
MAT 2022 Exam Dates
Here candidates can check MAT exam dates for PBT/ IBT & CBT:
For PBT (September Session):
|Starting of application form||7th July 2022|
|Last date to apply||29th August 2022|
|Availability of admit card||30th August 2022|
|Exam date||5th September 2022|
|Announcement of result||September 2022|
For CBT (September Session):
|CBT I||CBT II|
|Starting of application form||7th July 2022||7th July 2022|
|Last date to apply||14th August 2022||4th September 2022|
|Availability of admit card||17th August 2022||6th September 2022|
|Exam Date||21st August 2022||12th September 2022|
|Announcement of result||September 2022||September 2022|
For IBT Test (September Session):
|IBT Test Date||Last Date for Registration||Availability of Admit Card|
|28th August 2022||25th August 2022||26th August 2022|
|29th August 2022||26th August 2022||27th August 2022|
|4th September 2022||1st September 2022||2nd September 2022|
|5th September 2022||2nd September 2022||3rd September 2022|
|11th September 2022||8th September 2022||9th September 2022|
|12th September 2022||9th September 2022||10th September 2022|
Mat 2022 Registration
- Candidates should check the information about the MAT 2022 registration from below:
- The application form for MAT 2022 was made available on July 7, 2022, for the September session.
- Candidates are able to fill out the application form the online application mode.
- The process of registration is based upon several procedures like filling out the registration form, uploading documents and so on.
- Upload your photo in between 40 and 150 kb, and the signature must be between 10 and 150 kb. size.
- Candidates may fill out the application form until 15th August 2022, for CBT and till the 29th august 2022 to apply for PBT.
- Print a copy of the completed application form and store it in a safe place to use for any other procedures.
Application Fee MAT Exam 2022:
- Candidates can pay the application fee the internet.
- The fee can be paid by credit or debit card or online banking.
- The application fee is not refundable and cannot be transferred.
Candidates can check fee structure for CBT and PBT:
|For PBT or CBT||Rs. 1550|
|For both PBT and CBT||Rs. 2650|
Eligibility Criteria for MAT 2022
- We have listed the MAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria information. The students should be aware of requirements for MAT 2022 eligibility before applying for MAT.
- Limitation on Attempts: no limit on attempts by the authority that can be included in MAT 2022.
- Qualification: The applicant must possess an Undergraduate Degree (UG)or Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University to take the MAT 2022.
- Age Limits: It isn’t an age restriction to take the MAT 2022 entrance test.
- Candidates who have taken part in the last calendar year for the qualifying test are also eligible to take the entrance exam.
MAT 2022 Exam Pattern
Students should be aware of what is the MAT 2022 Examination Pattern, which can help them understand the main points of the exam.
- Types of Questions Types of Questions: These questions are posed by using The Multiple Choice Format (MCQs).
- Exam Mode The test will be conducted offline (Pen Test on paper) as well as Online (Computer test) in both modes.
- The duration of the exam The exam is scheduled to take place in two hours and thirty minutes.
- All Questions: Your exam paper will comprise a total 200 question.
- Sections of the paper: The paper will comprise five sections.
- The marking scheme is that for each correct answer the student will receive 1 Mark.
- Negative Marking: For every incorrect choice, -0.25 marks will be subtracted from the correct marks.
MAT 2022 Exam Syllabus
- In this article, we will provide particulars on this MAT 2022 Exam Syllabus. Candidates are advised to check out for the MAT 2022 Syllabus by using the details in the Brochure.
- Analyzing and Sufficiency of Data: The Questions Be Developed based on the Topics like Charts, Pie Chart, Puzzles and Bar Graphs and Table Charts, Venn Diagram, Line Chart.
- The General Intelligence (GI) and the Critical Thinking The Linear Arrangement, the Sequencing Assumptions and Statements Identification of Valid Interference Coding, and decoding.
- Indian World Environment It will contain the following topics: I.E. Major Events Include Awards and Sports, Current Affairs Woods, Authors Science.
- Mathematical Skills: This Section Will include topics such as Profit and Loss average, ratio and Proportion Algebra Percentage, Work, Time Geometric Progression, HCF, Linear Algebra, LCM.
- Language Comprehension: One Word Substitution Analogies, Fill in The Blanks, English Vocabulary Syllogism and Sentence Completion Idioms, Jumbled Paragraphs.
MAT Exam 2022 Admit Card
- Here , we will provide details of the MAT 2022 admit Card information that will assist applicants get and download the MAT 2022 admit Card. It is expected that the admit card for the 2022 Admission Card will be released via on the internet. Candidates can download the MAT 2022 Admission Card on the official site.
- The admit card for MAT 2022 was released on the 16 February 2022 for the PBT and CBT Exam Admit Card released on the 3rd of March in 2022. Candidates are able to access the MAT 2022 admit card by entering their user Credentials. Candidates must verify that all information within the MAT 2022 Admit Card must be accurate.
- If there is a any discrepancy, the student should get in touch with The AIMA MAT Authority Immediately for correction of the error. Students should bring their MAT 2022 admit card for the date of their exam. The applicants can go through their MAT 2022 Admission Card exam directions prior to arriving at the examination hall.
MAT 2022 Result
- We are providing the MAT 2022 Results details for those who been enrolled for the entrance test. The MAT 2022 Results will be released via the online mode. Candidates are required to verify the MAT 2022 Result at the official website.
- The students will be able to access all the details about the MAT 2022 Results at the official site. Candidates can download their MAT 2022 result by entering their username and password.
- Students should verify their results along with particulars mentioned, like names of students, the roll number of marks he/she has earned as well as other details.
- Authorities will announce the MAT Scorecard together with the MAT 2022 result. Candidates should take a copy of MAT 2022 result and also the scorecard for reference in the future.
Cut Off MAT 2022
- We are here to provide the MAT 2022 Cutoff details. This MAT 2022 Cut Off will be released following the announcement of the results. The cut off for the MAT 2022 Cut Off will be announced via the online Mode.
- Candidates must score at least the MAT 2022 Cutoff scores to be qualified for the MAT 2022 exam. Candidates who have scored the minimum cut off marks will be invited/qualified for further admission.
- Students will be chosen to be admitted if they achieve the minimum cutoff scores. The MAT 2022 cut-off will be determined by elements like the availability of seats and the number of applicants who took the entrance test, and so on.