NMAT conducted by GMAC is a nationwide management entrance exam to be able to enter MBA or PGDM programs that are offered by NMIMS and other top institutions that accept NMAT exam results. The exam was previously it was conducted through NMIMS, NMAT exam is currently being administered by the Graduate Management Aptitude Council (GMAC) from 2015. There are 37+ B-schools located in India as well as 10+ colleges outside of India take NMAT results. applicants can select five colleges to be admitted in the process of registration. It is expected that the NMAT 2023 Exam will be computer-based, just like last year’s exam. This means that the difficulty of the question that was previously asked will determine the difficulty of the following question. The NMAT 2023 exam is anticipated to take place at more than 66 test centers in 55cities across India as well as four centers in the world. The NMAT test gives students three attempts, which must be separated by 15 days. Furthermore students also have the option to change the time and date according to their convenience within the 88-day testing window.[lwptoc]
NMAT 2023 Exam Dates
Candidates must go through following table regarding official exam dates for NMAT 2023:
|Events||Starting date||Ending date|
|NMAT 2023 Registration||August 03, 2023||November 10, 2023|
|Late NMAT Registration||November 11, 2023||November 15, 2023|
|Scheduling||August 03, 2023||November 17, 2023|
|Re-scheduling||August 03, 2023||December 24, 2023|
|NMAT exam dates 2023||October 14, 2023||December 27, 2023|
|Registration – Retake||October 15, 2023||December 24, 2023|
|Retake Scheduling||October 15, 2023||December 24, 2023|
|Declaration of result||Not Announce Yet||–|
NMAT 2023 Application Form
- Candidates should go through the these details about NMAT Application Form
- The NMAT 2023 Application Form is now available. been posted on the website by way of online mode.
- Candidates can apply from the 3rd of August until the 10th of November in 2023.
- When they register the applicants should also submit a an ID with a valid/working address and a phone number on the form of application.
- Candidates are also required to upload their passport size photo and signatures in the format prescribed.
- A wrong or incomplete application can cause rejection. Therefore, applicants must complete and fill in all the correct information in the application.
- After filling in all the necessary information, applicants are advised to check and confirm the information provided.
- Finally, applicants should also print out their completed application form to use later.
Application Fee NMAT 2021:
- Candidates are able to pay the application fee the internet.
- The method of payment are Visa Mastercard, Visa debit card, American express Diners Club, Net banking along with Mobile Wallets.
- Taxes are not included in the amount of the fee.
The fee for different events will be as mentioned in the below table:
|NMAT 2023 registration fee (early)||Rs. 2000/-|
|NMAT 2023 registration fee (late)||Rs. 2500/-|
|Re schedule||Rs. 1100/-|
|Additional Score reports (beyond first five)||Rs. 200/- per score report|
Eligibility Criteria NMAT Exam 2021
- The candidates are advised to read through the NMAT 2023’s Eligibility Criteria prior to submitting an application for the examination:
- Candidate must be able to obtain a the graduation requirement to be eligible to take NMAT 2023.
- Percentage: Candidates have to get a minimum of 50 percent marks in the qualifying test.
- Working Experience: Candidates that have previous work experience are also eligible to take the test.
- Age Limit: There’s no age limit for applying to NMAT 2023.
- Participants in the qualifying exam will be also eligible to take the test.
NMAT 2023 Exam Model
- Candidates should go through the this information regarding the NMAT Exam Format:
- Exam Mode: The exam will be conducted in an on-line (computer-based) method.
- Type of Question It will contain Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) on the paper.
- Exam Time: Candidates will be given 2 hours to finish the questions.
- No. in questions NMAT 2020’s exam paper is expected to comprise 120 questions.
Candidates must go through following table for number of question & given time in each subject:
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Time|
|Language skill||32||22 minutes|
|Quantitative skill||40||38 minutes|
|Logical reasoning||48||1 hour|
NMAT 2023 Syllabus
- There is no pre-determined syllabus for the NMAT 2023. The key subjects from the various subjects will be as follows:
- Language proficiency It includes topics such like Vocabulary Para Jumble, Fill in the blanks and proper grammar, antonyms, synonyms, and much more.
- Quantitative ability: Topics could include co-ordinate geometry mensuration as well as probability, profit and loss, number system pie chart and more.
- Logical reasoning will include topics such like critical reasoning and puzzles, as well as coding and decoding, and many more.
NMAT 2023 Exam Admit Card
An NMAT admit card will be distributed to applicants via the internet. Candidates who are applying for the test are able to download their admit cards following the scheduling. It is compulsory for all candidates of the category to carry their admit card to the center of examination.
Candidates need to sign into on to the GMAC account and enter the login information to download their admit cards. The booking of slots for NMAT 2023 will be completed along with registration. Candidates are advised to take a the admit card printout and secure it until the admission process.
NMAT 2023 Results
The authorities will announce the result about 4-5 weeks following the date of the test. The NMAT result will be announced in the form of a scorecard. Scorecard will be comprised from GMAC scores that are scaled. It will be published in online mode.
The result will take format of percentage. Candidates can download their results using their login credentials.
NMAT Exam 2023 Cut-off
The cut-off marks will be the minimum score that candidates must score in order to pass the test. The cut-off of NMAT will be announced to every MBA specialization. Each institute participating will announce distinct cut-offs.
Students will be in a position examine cut-off marks for every section. Candidates who meet the cut-off marks will be selected to proceed with the admission process.
NMAT 2023 Counselling
NMAT Counselling will be held to determine merits. Candidates must download the call letter on the site. There will not be a common counselling held to grant admission to any of the colleges.
In order to be admitted, applicants are required to submit their own reports to the institutes. Based on the merit lists, applicants are required to be admitted according to their score and the number. of seats that are available, and available seats. There will be a requirement for the candidates with qualifications to participate in the counseling process.