Symbiosis National Aptitude Online Test (SNAP) is an examination for students at the university level, which is controlled by Symbiosis International University. Candidates who wish to be admitted to programs such as MBA, M.Sc (CA) and M.Sc (SS) or other. provided by different Symbiosis institutions. After passing the test those who are shortlisted will be required to go through the GE-PIWAT procedure. Symbiosis National Aptitude Test is an national management aptitude test administered through Symbiosis International University (Deemed) for admission into MBAor PGDM programs. This is an extremely sought after and highly competitive test that is more straightforward as compared to others MBA entrance tests such as the CAT and the XAT. It opens the door to 16 schools that offer opportunities for placement which have an average CTC of Lakhs (SIU Pune). The registration for SNAP 2023 has begun on August 31st 2023. The SNAP 2023 application form will be available until November 27, 2021, via their official site. More than 60,000 candidates are expected to sit for SNAP test this year. The exam will be conducted in a CBT mode in more than 94 test centers all over the country.
SNAP 2023 Exam Dates
Some of the Important events related to SNAP 2023 along with dates are mentioned below:
|Registration starts||24t September 2021|
|Registration closes||30th November 2021|
|Payment closes||30th November 2021|
|Admit Card||5th December 2021|
|SNAP Online Test||20th December 2021, 6th and 9th January 2023|
|Result Announcement||22nd January 2023|
Application Form SNAP 2023
- SNAP Application form for 2023 may be completed online.
- The release date is 24th September 2021.
- Candidates must upload scans of their passport-sized photographs.
- Before submitting the form, the candidate must verify their name, date of birth (D.O.B) as well as Mobile number and Email address since after submission, the candidate is not able to modify the information.
- Candidates are able to fill in their application forms up to the date of 30th November 2023.
- There is no requirement to mail the printed copy from the form of application to the school.
SNAP Exam 2023 Application Fee:
- SNAP application cost is Rs.1750/+.
- Processing fee may be added to the charge.
- The payment can be done through Demand drafts, Indian bank gateway, Axis bank gateway, and Bill the desk.
- For demand draft payments it is required to originate from the account of any Nationalized Bank in favour of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune.
- Print the form for payment advice and fill in the DD details, then sign it and return it alongside the DD in the Symbiosis Testing Secretariat at the address listed below:
Eligibility Criteria for SNAP 2023
- The eligibility criteria to be eligible for SNAP 2023 is as follows:
- Qualification Exam Candidates must have passed graduation from a recognized university.
- Percentage: Candidates must be able to score at least 50% marks in general category and 45 marks for reserved ones.
- Foreign University Candidates: Candidate who holds a an academic qualification from a Foreign University should have equivalence certification issued by AIU (Association of Indian Universities). In order to be admitted into any course, all foreign degrees must be confirmed by the applicant at AIU.
SNAP 2023 Exam Model
- The following is the exam format to be followed for SNAP 2023:
- Mode: The exam will be conducted in online mode three times an entire year. Once on the 20th of December 2023 and twice on the 6th and 9th of January in 2023.
- Limit of Attempts: Candidates are allowed to take a maximum of two tests within SNAP 2023.
- Section There will be three segments, i.e. General English Quantitative Aptitude Logical and Analytical Reasoning.
- Type of Questions Type of Question: Multiple choice questions are asked.
- Total Questions: A total of 60 questions are expected in the test.
- Exam Time The exam will last for one hour. allotted to complete the paper.
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer, 1 point will be given.
- Negative marking: 0.25 marks will be removed for each incorrect answer.
The section wise weightage of questions are given below:
|General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||15||15|
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning||25||25|
|Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||20||20|
SNAP Exam 2023 Syllabus
- The syllabus will include a range of topics such as General English, Current Affairs Analytical Ability, Quantitative Ability and Logical Reasoning. The syllabus in detail is available below:
- General English General English (6 sentences, with the first and the last fixed) Verbal Reasoning Antonyms and Comprehension of the passage (Poems may also be included) Complete the Blanks and correction of sentence and more.
- Current News: Social issues, World Records, Science, History, Geography, books and authors, as well as international organizations, business, sports, Finance, Automobiles etc.
- The Quantitative and Data Interpretation, and Data Sufficiency: Basic Interest and Compound Interest, Complex numbers, Co-ordinate geometry Logarithm, Profit and Loss Averages, Probability Permutations and Combinations, Vectors HCF and LCM and Trigonometry.
- Analytical & Logical Reasoning: Puzzles, graphs, and tables, Critical reasoning, Data Interpretation based on text, Visual reasoning, Assertion and reasons, Statements and assumptions, Identifying valid inferences, Assumption-Premise-Conclusion,
SNAP 2023 Cities to Test
SNAP 2023 will be held in 94 cities across India. Candidates will be required to select three options in order to be eligible for SNAP online test in 2023. After the payment has been made, the the candidate is not in a position to change the cities of the test they’ve chosen.
The test centre with the proper address will be listed on the admission form. In the event of exceptional circumstances, a separate city within the vicinity is assigned to the candidate.
Admit Card SNAP 2023
The admit card for SNAP 2023 is accessible online on the site starting on December 5th, 2023. The most recent photograph must be pasted onto the SNAP admit card prior to being allowed to take the examination.
Candidates should bring ID document (passport/Driving license/voter ID/Aadhar/pan cards) together with the admit card. In the absence of these papers, applicants are not allowed into the exam room.
SNAP 2023 Answer Key
SNAP 2023 answers and the questions will be made available via the internet starting in January 2023. Candidates can access the answer keys by logging in.
Answer key includes all correct answers to the questions to be asked in the exam. By using the answer key students will be able to determine their approximate marks for the exam. Candidates are able to submit their challenges until January 2023. Candidates must pay Rs.590or less (inclusive GST 18%) for each challenge.
SNAP 2023 Exam Result
The SNAP result was announced in the online portal of Symbiosis International (Deemed University). Candidates are required to enter their SNAP ID and password to access their results.
The results were announced on January 22, 2023. The candidates who have been shortlisted will be invited to a an interview round (group meeting and interview).
The following is the rules for reservation of admission to any of the programmes of institutes at SIU 2023. SNAP 2023:
- SC – 15 percent
- ST – 7.5 percent
- Differently Abled – 3 %
- Children – 5%
- Two seats per program for Kashmiri migrants.
- International Candidates – 15 15%.
Cut-Off SNAP 2023
Following the announcement of the results of SNAP 2023, each institution will announce their cut-offs based on their admission criteria. There will be fifteen institutes participating in SIU that will take the SNAP score as a basis for admission process.
Based on the cut-offs students will be able to be admitted. This SNAP 2023 cut off will be announced following the announcement of results.
SNAP 2023 Counselling
No centrally-run counselling will be conducted by the authorities. Candidates are required to go to the institutions participating to be admitted. Candidates who are shortlisted will need to pass through each phase to determine their final selection.
There will be a variety of SNAP admission rounds, such as individual or group discussions, personal interviews as well as other rounds. The allocation of seats will be determined in accordance with the number of categories, ranks, and the availability of seats in colleges.