The Central Universities Common Entrance Test is an all-India test organized for admission to various Integrated/Under-Graduate, Post Graduate, and Research Programmes in several Central Universities and State Universities of India. This is a required test for entrance into UG programs in Engineering pharmacy, Agriculture and Integrated Law, and MBA. CUCET 2024 was announced by the Honourable Secretary of Education, Shri Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank Ji. Intending to invest money in talents, CUCET provides promising students with outstanding financial aid.
UCET Applications for 2024 Deadline date has been extended until the 5th of September in 2024. Corrections in the information may be made until the 6th of September in 2024. Central University Common Entrance Test (CUCET) is a national entrance test held each year by one of the 14 central universities in India. Candidates who pass this test will enroll in different Graduate or Postgraduate courses offered by other institutions across the nation. CUCET 2024 Examiners will be held on the 15th, 16th, 16th, 23rd, and 23rd September 2024. Find all the details on CUCET Applications Form 2024 and Eligibility Criteria Important Dates and the steps to fill out the application form.
CUCET 2024 Exam Dates
Candidates must go through following table regardingCUCET Exam Dates:
|Application Form release
|16th August 2024
|Submission of application form
|5th September 2024
|Last date to accept fee
|6th September 2024
|Admit card publish
|13th September 2024
|CUCET 2024 Exam
|15th , 16th, 23rd & 24th September 2024
|Answer Key release
|3rd week of September 2024
|Objection in answer key
|3rd week of September 2024
|4th week of September 2024
CUCET Exam 2024 Application Form
CUCET 2024 Admit Card was issued on September 12, 2024. Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET) is held only once per year. It is a national exam conducted through 14 universities in India. Candidates who pass the test will get in B.Tech, B.Sc., integrated B.Sc., M.A, M.Sc., and other different courses. Candidates must pass the test to gain admission into the various universities of centralization in these courses. Access is offered to students in different undergraduate and postgraduate courses. Candidates should read the following article to find out more details, such as the application form, fees, eligibility requirements, and other information about CUCET 2024.
CUCET 2024 Exam Dates have been revealed. The exam will take place on the 15th, 16th, 23rd, and 24th of September in 2024. Check here for exam date details.
Get the latest news and information regarding CUCET 2024 by E-mail or SMS by filling in your details below:
The Courses Available:
CUCET offers various courses in UG & PG programs.
Courses offered in the UG program will be provided as B.Tech or B.Sc., Integrated B.Tech, B.Sc., B.Sc., integrated B.Sc., Integrated B.Ed., B.A., B.A LLB, B.Des, and much more.
The PG program’s courses will be offered as B.Ed., M.A, M.Ed., LLM, M.Arch, M.Tech, M.Pharm, and many more.
Candidates must go through following table regarding CUCET Exam Dates:
Events Dates (Announced)
Application Form release 16th August 2024
Submission of application form 5th September 2024
Last date to accept fee 6th September 2024
Admit card publish 13th September 2024
CUCET 2024 Exam 15th , 16th, 23rd & 24th September 2024
Answer Key release 3rd week of September 2024
Objection in answer key 3rd week of September 2024
Result declaration 4th week of September 2024
CUCET Exam 2024 Admit Card
CUCET 2024 Admission Card is accessible online. It was released on the 13th of September, 2024. Candidates can download their admit admission card after entering their registration ID and date of birth (D.O.B). The admit card contains all information about the exam center, the date and time and address, exam dates, and some test instructions. It is also required for all applicants to have an admit card in the exam center. The candidate cannot take the test without an admit card or authentic ID evidence.
CUCET Exam 2024 Application Form
Candidates must read this information regarding CUCET Application Formula:
- The CUCET 2024 Application Form has been released from 16th August 2024.
- The deadline for submitting the application form and fee is 6 September 2024.
- Candidates can submit their application forms online.
- When filling out the application form, it is mandatory to upload the passport size photo and signature in the format prescribed.
- Candidates must supply an active email address and a phone number on the form of application.
- Candidates must select their test center of choice when filling the application form.
- All important communications and alerts are sent to the candidates’ registered IDs and mobile numbers.
- Authority has also offered a correction option in the application form for a limited time frame from the 3rd until 6th September 2024.
- Last but not least, applicants should remember to take a second copy of the filled-in application form to use later.
Application Fee UCET Exam 2024
- Candidates may submit their application fees online.
- The payment methods include debit and credit cards UPI, net-banking, and net-banking.
The application fee will be as mentioned in the following table:
|Application Fee (Rs.)
|General/ OBC/ EWS
CUCET Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates are advised to review some of the eligibility requirements before the application process to CUCET 2024:
- Qualification: To take the UG Candidates, they must pass at least the 10th and 12th levels at a recognized university or board to be eligible to sit for the exam.
- To be eligible for PG, candidates need to have a bachelor’s degree at any university or board recognized by the government to be eligible to take the exam.
- For Ph.D., candidates must qualify M.Phil. or Ph.D. course and must have a master’s degree from any recognized university or board.
- Nation of origin: Indian citizen candidates will be eligible for the CUCET 2024 exam.
- Participants in the qualifying examination are also eligible to take the test.
CUCET 2024 Answer Key
CUCET Answer Keys will be available via the internet. It will be published during three weeks in September of 2024. The authority will issue provisional answers for all students. Applicants can take their marks through the answer key before the result announcement. Candidates can contest the answer key. The candidate is not able to raise objections after the answer key is released. Be released.
CUCET 2024 Exam Result
CUCET results will be released in online mode. The results will be released during the middle of September 2024. The authorities make the document based on the candidate’s marks during the entrance test. To see the result, candidates must download it using their username and password. The university will create merit lists for both UG and PG courses. Candidates who pass the test will take part in different university counseling rounds.
CUCET Exam 2024 Cut-off
CUCET Cutoff will be made by analyzing how well the candidate performed in the test. The cut-off will be released in online mode. A number determines the cut-off of variables like scores of the candidates, amount of candidates, the difficulty of the exam, and many more. Cut-offs will be announced via online mode. Applicants must meet the cut-off threshold to pass the test and participate in various methods.
CUCET Exam 2024 Counselling
The authorities will conduct CUCET 2024 Counselling via an online mode. It will be compulsory for all candidates who are qualified to participate in the counseling process. Seats will be offered to candidates based on their counseling experience. Candidates interested in admission to the institution of study are advised to complete the admission form of the relevant university. Candidates must carry one of the following documents to complete the admission:
- 10thand 12th certificates
- Marksheets for 10th and 12th
- Transfer certificate
- Caste certificate
- The CUCET Scorecard 2024
- Admission Form
- Size of passport photos