UKSEE test is the state-wide entrance exam for Uttar Pradesh state. It’s designed to provide admission into various bachelor’s and master’s degree programs. These programs are available in the areas of pharmacy, engineering as well as computer programming. The exam is administered through UTU. Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU). UKSEE 2023 Application Forms will be accessible online for various courses, including B.Tech, M.Tech, B.Pharm, MCA, etc., in June 2023.
Admissions are offered to different postgraduate and undergraduate courses by taking this exam. UKSEE Applications Form 2023 will be provided by various government or private institutions. Before filling out, the UKSEE Application Form 2023 must verify the eligibility requirements. Important dates for UKSEE Application Form 2023, the process to fill out the application form, and details on the application fee are on this page.[lwptoc]
UKSEE 2023 Exam Date
Candidates can check UKSEE important dates from the given section:
|Counselling registration & choice filling||13th to 16th September 2023|
|Seat allotment||19th September 2023|
|Reporting date at allotted institute||20th to 22nd September 2023|
|Counselling registration & choice filling||25th to 27th September 2023|
|Seat allotment||30th September 2023|
|Reporting date at allotted institute||1st to 4th October 2023|
UKSEE Exam 2023 Application Form
Here, we have listed all information about UKSEE Form 2023 for application:
- The registration form has been made accessible online.
- Candidates may fill out the application form starting 13th September 2023.
- The registration process can be completed through various steps, i.e., filling out an application form and paying fees, uploading images, etc.
- Upload documents using the format prescribed. The size of photos should be 35X45 millimeters.
- Complete the application form with care. No correction or change will be made after the submission.
- Candidates may fill out their applications on the 16th of September, 2023.
- Please print a copy of the completed application form and secure it for future use.
Application Fees UKSEE Exam 2023
If you are a candidate in the general category and OBC for those who belong to the General category and OBC, the UKSEE 2023 Application Fee is Rs.1500. Students who belong to either the SC and ST categories must pay Rs.750 for the UKSEE 2020 application. UKSEE 2023 application fees are not refundable. Students can pay UKSEE 2023 application fees online using the net banking system, debit card, or credit cards.
UKSEE 2023 Exam Eligibility
- Candidates must confirm UKSEE eligibility before applying to the test:
- Indian nationals: Indian candidates will be qualified to apply.
- Domicile: Candidates should have proof of domicile from Uttarakhand state.
- Students scheduled to appear at the end of their last year also be qualified.
- To be used for B.Pharma Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates of 10th -12th or equivalent in PCM or PCB streams.
- The Marks Criteria for Candidates: Candidates must score a minimum of 45 percent (40 percentage marks for the reserved category) scores in the qualifying exam.
For B.Tech (LE) Courses:
- Qualification Candidates must be able to pass an engineering diploma or B.Sc. From any recognized institution.
- The Marks Criteria: Candidates must score at least 45% (40 percent for those in the reserved category) marks for their qualifying exam.
for MCA Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must have an undergraduate degree or equivalent.
- The Marks Criteria for Candidates: Candidates must score 50 percent (45 percent marks for candidates from reserved categories) points in their exam to be deemed a qualifying exam.
- Subjects: Candidates should have Mathematics as a subject in the 12th grade.
Top MBA Courses:
- The requirements for candidates are to hold three years of bachelor’s degrees from a recognized institute or university.
- The criteria for marks is that candidates must attain 50 percent (45 percent for those in the category of reserved) of marks for their qualification.
UKSEE 2023 Exam Pattern
Candidates can look up UKSEE exam patterns in the following section:
- Exam Mode: Exams are conducted online and offline mode.
- Sort of Question: Objective types of questions are asked.
- Time duration Two hours will be given to complete the questions on the exam.
- Language: The exam paper will be written in English and Hindi.
- A mark will be given for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking There will be no marks removed for incorrect answers.
Candidates can check UKSEE 2023 exam pattern in the given table:
|Paper||Subject||Number of Questions|
|Paper 1||Physics and chemistry||50|
|Paper 4||Aptitude test for general awareness (BHMCT)||100|
|Paper 5||Aptitude test for MCA||100|
|Paper 6||Aptitude test for Eng. diploma holders (LE)||100|
|Paper 7||Aptitude test for pharmacy||100|
|Paper 8||Aptitude test for B.Sc. graduate (LE)||100|
|Paper 9||Aptitude test for MCA (LE) (as per CAT)||100|
|Paper 10||Aptitude test for MBA||100|
|Paper 11||Aptitude test for M.Phrma (as per GPAT)||100|
|Paper 12||Test for M.Tech, knowledge of basic mathematics and computer and common engineering subjects from B.Tech||100|
Syllabus UKSEE Exam 2023
Candidates can review some of the most critical subjects in the UKSEE syllabus below:
- Physics motion in one dimension. Measurement energy, work, and power linear momentum and collision gravity laws mechanics of fluids and solids Wave, electrostatics, modern Physics, magnetic effect of current electricity and current.
- Mathematics: Trigonometry, algebra, vector, calculus, dynamic, probability, statics, coordinate geometry.
- Chemistry: Chemical Bonding, the atomic structure, redox reactions Acid-based concepts periodic table, colloids, thermochemistry isomerism, polymers petroleum, solid-state, general organic chemical.
- Biology Organic evolution and applied biology, the beginning of life and animal biology, ecology, physiology cell protoplasm, genetics, the nitrogen cycle, fruits, etc.
Admit Card UKSEE Exam 2023
UKSEE admit cards will be made available via online mode. Candidates will be able to download their admit cards starting October 2023. Carry your admit card on the day of the examination. Be sure to verify all information that is listed on the admit card. Candidates are requested to carry an ID proof to the examination hall. If any discrepancy in the information provided, applicants can speak to the exam officials.
UKSEE Exam 2023 Answer Key
UKSEE answers will be released following a few days after the exam. Authorities will release the answer key online. Candidates will get off the marks they scored on the test. Answer key will be issued in a single copy for all courses. The answer key will include the answer to the question in the correct format. The answer key is accessible in PDF format.
UKSEE Exam 2023 Results
UKSEE results will be released via online mode. The authorities will not communicate the result via post or offline methods. Candidates can verify their results in October November 2023. Candidates should verify all details, i.e., name, marks, etc., listed on admit card. The merit list will be compiled according to the marks achieved by candidates during the examination.
UKSEE Exam 2023 Cut Off
UKSEE cut-off will be released following the announcement of the outcome. Cut-off will be announced via the internet. Candidates who score minimal cut-off marks will be eligible to attend counseling. Cut-off will be the minimum mark that applicants need to achieve to be eligible for admission. Cut-offs will differ for each course.
UKSEE 2023 Counselling
UKSEE counseling registration has opened on September 13th, 2023. Counseling is conducted online mode. The counseling process is based on different stages, i.e., the allocation of seats, verification of documents, etc. Seats will be assigned to candidates based on their rank. Candidates are required to provide their original documents for the verification procedure. If the candidates are not allowed to attend the counseling, then the seats will be denied to the candidates.