WBJEE 2023 exam is among the very first exams that are offline to be conducted by the government of West Bengal. After being delayed, the body that conducts the exam declared the last date of the test on July 17 2023. The exam will be used for to allow students for B.Tech and B.Pharmacy classes within the state. Explore the whole article to learn what you need to know regarding WBJEE 2023 Form of Application Exam Dates and Eligibility, Exam Pattern the syllabus, cutoffs, and many more. There’s been no changes in the WBJEE 2023 Exam Pattern and Syllabus. The test will be held as an OMR exam with two distinct examinations: Mathematics (Paper-I) as well as Physics along with Chemistry (Paper-II). Candidates must be able to pass both papers in order to be considered to be admitted. WBJEE 2023 Exam Paper will comprise of MCQs that are based on the syllabus for the classes.[lwptoc]
WBJEE 2023 Exam Dates
To know about WBJEE dates related to various events, candidates can go through the below given table:
|Starting of Online registration||23rd February 2023|
|Last date to fill form & make fee payment||30th March 2023|
|Downloading the confirmation page||24th to 26th March 2023|
|Correction window opens||31st March to 2nd April 2023|
|Availability of admit card||10th July 2023|
|Exam date||17th July 2023|
|Publication of Answer key||21st June 2023|
|Last date of challenging the answer key||3rd week of July 2023|
|Publication of recorded responses||4th week of July 2023|
|Publication of final answer key||5th August 2023|
|Declaration of result||6th August 2023|
|Beginning of counselling||13th August 2023|
WBJEE Exam 2023 Application Form
Students can get information about WBJEE Applications Form for 2023:
- The application form for WBJEE 2023 is now open on February 23, 2023.
- Students must follow the various procedures that are part of the application procedure – Registration in an application, uploading images (as according to size and format) and payment of the fee and printing of the confirmation page.
- Students need to have registered the correct mobile numbers and email address for filling out the application.
- Multiple applications submitted by one candidate can result in rejection.
- When filling in the application students should be aware of the information they have filled in. In the event of inaccurate information, students can also rectify the error at the time the authority opens Correction window.
- The application correction process has been initiated beginning on March 31, 2023.
- The students are advised to verify the eligibility requirements prior to submitting the application form.
- Students should keep the printed copy of the confirmation form in a secure place to use later.
Application Fee WBJEE Exam 2023
- WBJEE Application cost is at the rate of Rs. 500 plus bank service charges for all categories.
- For SC/STOBC-A/OBC-B fees will be the amount of Rs. 400/-.
- Payment Method Application Fee: The application fee can be paid online. You can pay it using cards for credit or debit and net banking.
WBJEE 2023 Criteria for Eligibility
Please refer to the WBJEE eligibility criteria in the following section:
- Nationality Students need to have an Indian citizen.
- Age Limit: The candidate’s minimum age must be 17 years on the 31st day of December 2023. Students applying must be been born before or on 31st December 2004.
- Ober Age Limits: There isn’t an upper age limit on other courses. For marine engineering, however the maximum age maximum is set at 25 old as the 31st day of December 2023.
Cutoff for WBJEE 2023
The minimum ranks that candidates need to achieve for better chances of being admitted will be made public at the time of the cutoff for WBJEE 2023. The authorities will make the cutoff after analyzing different factors that affect the exam and the institutes that are participating. Things like the numbers of applicants, cutoffs for previous years, as well as the exam difficulty levels are considered as a part of the examination by authorities. The WBJEE cutoffs will differ for each class, course and institution chosen by the applicant. The candidates who have met the required cutoff requirements will be more likely to get acceptance.
Eligibility for Qualification (For engineering)
- Qualification Exam: Candidates should be able to pass 10+2 or equivalent exam recognised in authorities of the Central Government or State Government in question.
- Qualifications Percentage and Subjects At the 12th grade students must have completed with Physics and Mathematics in the compulsory subject areas, and any other subject from the Chemistry biotechnology Biology, Computer Science & Computer Application with a score of scores of 45% (40 percent scores in the SC, ST, OBC-A and OBC-B categories, as well as PwD) in the subjects that qualify.
- English Candidates must be obtained a certificate of English at 10+2 with at least 30 percent marks.
Qualification Eligibility (For Pharma)
- Qualification Exam: Students must have completed 12th grade or equivalent exam from a recognized school or university.
- Qualifications Percentage and subjects: students must have completed 12th grade with Physics and Chemistry as mandatory subjects, and any of the following subjects: Biology, Mathematics, Biotechnology, Computer Science & Computer Application. The minimum qualifying marks must be at least 45% marks (General) and 40 percentage marks for candidates who are reserved.
- English Subject: Students should meet the requirements for English subjects in the 10+2 standard with a minimum of 30 percent marks.
WBJEE 2023 Exam Style
- Be aware of the exam pattern WBJEE 2023 in the provided section:
- Exam Mode Exam Mode: The test was administered using OMR Based (offline test mode).
- Exam Type: This paper contains multiple-choice questions that offer four choices for each question.
- Papers: The exam is divided into two parts, i.e. Paper I – mathematics, and Paper-II Physics and Chemistry.
- Shift Tests will be performed in two shifts, morning shift, and afternoon shift.
- Answering Mode Candidates must utilize a ballpoint pen of black or blue to answer the questions.
Students can check the number of questions and marks in the below given table:
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|Category – I (1 mark)||Category – II (2 marks)||Category – III (2 marks)|
WBJEE Exam 2023 Syllabus
Candidates who have applied for the West Bengal Joint Entrance Test and are awaiting the examination syllabus t prepare for the examination. Here we cover the entire WBJEE test syllabus. Candidates can view the WBJEE test syllabus online which includes Mathematical Chemistry and Physics. Interested candidates can get all the syllabus information from WBJEE’s official website wbjeeb.nic.in.
WBJEE 2023 Syllabus for Mathematics
- Permutation and Combination
- Complex numbers
- Polynomial Equation
- Principle of Mathematical Induction
- Binomial Theorem
- Sets, Relations, and Mapping
- Statistics and Probability
- Coordinate Geometry of two and three Dimensions
WBJEE 2023 Syllabus for Physics
Candidates can refer to the following list for the WBJEE syllabus for physics.
- Physical World, Measurements, Units, and Dimension
- Laws of Motion
- The motion of Centre, Mass, Connected Systems, Friction
- Bulk Properties of Matter
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Optics I – Ray Optics
- Optics II – Wave Optics
- Particle Nature of light and wave-particle dualism
- Atomic Physics
- Nuclear Physics
- Solid-State Electronics
WBJEE 2023 Syllabus for Chemistry
- Atoms, Atomic Structure, Molecules, and Chemical Arithmetic
- Radioactivity and Nuclear chemistry
- The periodic table and chemical families
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Coordination Compounds
- Solid State, Liquid State & Gaseous State
- Chemical Energetic and Chemical Dynamics
- Physical Chemistry of Solutions
- Ionic and Redox Equilibrium
- Chemistry of Non-Metallic Elements and Their Compounds
- Chemistry of Metals
- Chemistry in Industry
- Surface Chemistry, Polymers
- Environmental Chemistry
- Chemistry of Carbon Compounds
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Aromatic Compounds
- Application of Oriented Chemistry
- Introduction of Bimolecular
- Principle of Qualitative Analysis
WBJEE 2023 Admit Card
Candidates who have registered can access their admit card for WBJEE 2023 beginning on the 10th of July. The authorities have released the admit card in online mode and the candidates will have to log in using their registration/application number. With the admit card, candidates will be able to check numerous details like exam timings, dates center address, guidelines, and much more. Thus, admit cards must be secured and presented at the exam center. If the applicant fails to present their admit card when they enter the center the candidate won’t be permitted to be admitted. Alongside a WBJEE admission card candidates must also provide proof of identity.
How to Download the WBJEE Admit Card
- Go to the official site
- Just click the admit card link.
- Candidates will have to provide their registration/application form number and password.
- Click the ‘Submit’ button.
- This card is displayed in the computer screen.
- Before downloading admit cards, applicants must check it for any irregularities.
- The admit card must be printed to be used in the future.
WBJEE 2023 Exam Centres
Candidates can check out the cities on the list where the entrance exam will be conducted by the WBJEE examination centers. The list is provided the candidates were required to select their preferred cities when filling their application forms. The authorities will allocate the exam centers based on the preferences of the applicants and the availability of centers. More details on the center that is allotted to candidates can be found on the WBJEE 2023 admit card. The entrance test will be held within the 23 West Bengal districts and 1 district located in Assam as well as Tripura.
WBJEE 2023 Exam Style
Details regarding the specifics and procedure of the entrance exam are accessible by studying the exam pattern for WBJEE 2023. Students are advised to go through the exam pattern to understand how the test will be conducted and to be well-versed in the procedure. The details regarding the length of the exam as well as the mode, number of questions, marking scheme, and much more are available through the examination pattern.
WBJEE Exam Answer Key 2023
WBJEEB is releasing the official WBJEE Answer Key for 2023 on 5 August. This final key was released after weighing all concerns raised by students. The provisional answer key for WBJEE 2023 was made available on the 21st of July. Correct answers for all the questions on the entrance test are available through the preliminary WBJEE Answer Key. Candidates are able to check the correct answers and figure their probabilities of getting marks. The authorities also gave candidates an opportunity to voice their concerns about the answers provided until the 22nd of July. Candidates must submit their objection together with an amount of Rs. 500 per objection.
WBJEE 2023 Result
Candidates can check the results of WBJEE 2023 through online mode. To access the WBJEE results, candidates must log in with their application number and password. The scores achieved by candidates will be listed in the report together with individual scores for each subject rankings, scores, and more. The final result must be protected to be used in the future.