CMAT exams are designed to allow students admission into different management programs, i.e. MBA, PGDM, PGCM, Executive PGDM, etc. Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) is administered by the National Testing Agency (NTA). CMAT is a short form as Common Management Aptitude Test. CMAT is one of the most prestigious national-level MBA entrance tests in India that is conducted by NTA to offer admission to MBAand PGDM programs. NTA conducts the the CMAT examination since the year 2018, but prior to that, the test was conducted by AICTE in accordance with the directives by the Government of India. Similar to previous CMAT tests, approximately 80000-90000 candidates take the test each year.
CMAT 2022 Exam Important Dates
Check CMAT Exam dates for various events like application, admit card, exam, result, etc. in the below given table:
|Starting of online registration||23rd December 2022|
|Last date to register||1st March 2022|
|Last date of fee payment online||2nd March 2022|
|Online Correction in the particulars||5th March 2022|
|Availability of Admit Card||24th March 2022|
|CMAT 2022 Exam||31st March 2022|
|Provisional answer key||4th April 2022|
|Final answer key||10th April 2022|
|Declaration of result||10th April 2022|
|Availability of scorecard||10th April 2022|
CMAT 2022 Application Forms
Learn more about CMAT 2022’s Application Form information in the following section:
- The process of applying for CMAT 2022 is now open from 23rd December 2022 via online mode.
- In order to fill out an application, applicants will need first sign up by entering their email id, number or name, along with other details.
- Following registration, students will receive their login credentials, with which they are able to login in future. It is recommended that students store their login ID safe.
- The information entered during making registration and filling in of applications must be filled in properly. Authority provides correction facilities between 1st and 2nd February 2022, and then again starting the 5th of March in 2022.
- The steps involved in the application process are On-line Registration; filling in of application, uploading photos (photograph and signature) and payment of application fee and printing the application confirmation page.
- When uploading documents, students should ensure that they upload images in accordance with the specifications for format and size.
Application Fee CMAT 2022 :
Payment Method CMAT Fee Payment CMAT is possible by online means with credit/ debit cards or net banking/PayTMUPI/CANARAor ICI Bank (upto 11:50 p.m. until the time of the bank’s opening hours).
The application fee of CMAT is discussed below:
|Category||Application Fee (in Rs.)|
|For Boys||For Girls|
|General – EWS/ OBC- NCL/ SC/ ST/ PWD candidates||1000||1000|
CMAT 2022 eligibility criteria
If candidates meet the minimal eligibility requirements are eligible to submit an application for CMAT 2022 test:
- The applicant for the CMAT 2022 must possess graduated or have a similar qualification from a recognized institution in India. Candidates should be able and able to show the original diploma of graduation to the authorities at the time of admission.
- It is not necessary to be over the age limit when taking the CMAT test.
- The bachelor’s program that the students complete must be at least three years in duration.
- The candidates in the general category have to be able to demonstrate a minimum average of 50% during graduation. For those who are SC/ST/PwD applicants The minimum aggregate for SC/ST/PwD candidates is at least 45%.
CMAT 2022 Exam Pattern
- CMAT 2022 exam will comprise of 4 sections that are mandatory; Language Comprehensions,
- Quantitative techniques and data interpretation, Logical Reasoning and General Awareness with an extra section on innovation and Entrepreneurship.
- Candidates will be provided with the total of 180 minutes plus 30(optional) seconds to finish the test.
- Candidates can change between sections according to their own preference and therefore can answer these questions at any time.
- There will not be a sectional time limit for CMAT 2022. This will be based on the latest format of the CMAT examination that will be conducted in 2022.
- There will be 100+25 questions on the exam that are divided across the sections mentioned above according to the updated CMAT exam format, as shown below:
CMAT 2022 Syllabus
It is extremely likely that no major changes will be made to the CMAT 2022 Syllabus. The syllabus will remain similar to the prior CMAT tests. The CMAT syllabus for each section is listed below:
Students can check the distribution of questions and marks in the below given table:
|Topics||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation||25||100|
|Innovation & Entrepreneurship (Optional)||25||100|
CMAT Admit Card 2022
CMAT Exam Admit Card 2022 is sent to successful candidates in 1-2 weeks after the end of the CMAT application window. It is required to carry the admit card for the CMAT test at the time of exam during the test. Important information such as the name and number of application of the applicant, the exam time, the exam center and venue as well as other details. will be included on the CMAT admit cards.
Cities for Tests CMAT 2022
CMAT 2022 exam will be held in 245+ exam centers in 153 cities in India. Candidates can select as many as 4 CMAT test cities for CMAT 2022 registration. The registration is scheduled to begin in the November 2022.
CMAT Exam 2022 Answer Key
NTA has released the preliminary as well as the final answer key for CMAT 2022 on its website. The provisional answer key was released on April 4th, 2022. With the help of CMAT Answer Key it is now possible for students to determine their likely scores of the test.
Additionally, students can contest the published pro forma answer key. In order to challenge an answer, students have to pay a processing fee (non-refundable) that is Rs.1000 per question. This fee can be paid by credit card, debit card or net banking. The answer key for the final round will be displayed on the site.
Results CMAT 2022
CMAT 2022 Results will be released by NTA within 2 weeks of the end of the test. CMAT Results are released as a report card which contains the total results, scores for each section and the overall percentile for the applicant. Candidates can download the CMAT answer scorecard and the key to the official website after using their login credentials. The steps to access and download the CMAT scorecards are as follows:
- Check out on the website of the official CMAT site of NTA, i.e., cmat.nta.ac.in
- Click on the Download CMAT 2022 NTA Scorecard’ tab.
- Enter those login information, i.e., application number and password that you generated during CMAT 2022 registration.
- Enter the security pinor captcha code in the manner displayed.
- Get the CMAT scorecard from 2022. You can print this to use in future correspondence.
CMAT 2022 Counselling
Candidates must present the following documents during the course of CMAT the counseling session:
- CMAT Admit Card
- Birth Certificate
- CMAT Scorecard
- Marksheets for Class 10 and 12 and Certificate
- Classification Marksheet & Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Valid ID evidence
- Address the proof
- CMAT Cut-Off 2022
Every college participating in CMAT has the college’s own CMAT Score to be used for admission. CMAT cutoffs for the top MBA schools such as JBIMS, Goa Institute of Management, XISS, SIMSREE typically ranges from 95 to 99 percentile.