ICFAI Business School, Hyderabad will hold the IBSAT exam in CBT format on December 25 and 26 to allow admission to MBAand PGDM courses on their nine campuses. IBSAT 2022 registration began beginning on July 6, and will run until the 16th of December 2022. According to the eligibility requirements of IBSAT applicants must have completed their degree in any field from an approved university or institution with at 50% overall marks. IBSAT 2022 is run in conjunction with the CFAI Foundation for Higher Educational Qualification. IBSAT 2022 will be the university level entrance exam which is conducted once per year. Candidates will be admitted into universities for the MBA and PGPM Programs following taking the IBSAT 2022. Candidates will be granted admission to the different IBS Affiliated campuses throughout the nation. We will provide specifics of IBSAT 2022: IBSAT 2022 Dates Important and Exam Pattern, Eligibility and Syllabus. Exam pattern, admit card Admission, Result, etc.
IBSAT 2022 Exam Dates
Candidates can check IBSAT exam dates from the given table:
|Starting of application form||1st July 2022|
|Last date to submit applications||16th December 2022|
|Availability of admit card||After slot booking (Released)|
|IBSAT 2022 exam date||25th – 26th December 2022|
|Announcement of result||–|
|Selection Briefing||8th to 16th January 2022|
|Selection process starts from||–|
IBSAT 2022 Registration ٖForms
Candidates can get more information regarding IBSAT registration by visiting the following section:
- The registration period began the 6th July 2022.
- Candidates can complete their application forms both offline and online mode.
- Candidates can purchase an application form offline through the office of marketing at IBS by paying the requisite amount.
- Complete the required information, including education information, personal and communication in the application form.
- Upload documents scanned i.e. signature and photograph in the format that is prescribed.
- Applications can be submitted until the 16th of December, 2022.
- Print out the completed application form and secure it for future use.
Online payments can be made via debit card or credit card, or via net banking.
Candidates can purchase an application form for the fee of Rs.1800.
Eligibility Criteria IBSAT 2022
Candidates should go through IBSAT 2022 eligibility requirements prior to applying:
- The requirements for candidates are that they must possess attained a bachelor’s degree from any recognized institution or university.
- Candidats must be able to complete at least 15 years of schooling (10+2+3 and 10+2+4 on a basis).
- The Mark Criteria for Candidates: Candidates should score at least 50 marks in their exam to pass the qualifying test.
- Students who are preparing to appear at the end of their academic year may also apply.
- Medium Candidates must be able to pass graduation with English language.
- Score card: Candidates should be carrying a score card for GMAT/NMAT/CAT.
IBSAT 2022 Exam Model
We have given you the details on the IBSAT exam format:
- Exam Mode: The exam will be conducted in the internet in online (CBT) in a mode.
- Type of Examination: Objective questions will be posed during the exam.
- Exams will be conducted in two hours.
- Quantity of Questions: 140 question will be posed in the test.
- Language: The question paper will be written in English language.
- Sections: The essay will be divided into four sections.
Candidates can check exam pattern in given table:
|Subjects||Number of Question|
|Data adequacy and data interpretation||30|
IBSAT 2022 Syllabus
Candidates can go through some crucial subjects of the IBSAT syllabus from the provided section:
- Ability to Quantify: Arithmetic progression, installment payment profits and losses, Venn diagram algebra, co-ordinate geometry.
- Data Quality and Data Interpretation: Linear layout causes and effects visual reasoning, interpretation of data with tables and graphs.
- Verbal Ability Verbal Ability: Uses of the same word Fill with blanks, word substitutions, syllogisms, odd man and jumbled sentences.
IBSAT 2022 Results
Authority has published IBSAT results online. Candidates can verify their results by entering their application ID and password. Candidates can verify their results starting in January 2022.
Based on the results, candidates are chosen for admission. The merit list is made based on the scores scored by candidates during the entrance test. Print the results for any other preference.
IBSAT Cut-Off 2022
Cutoff will be released on the internet. Candidates must meet the minimum cutoff mark in order to be admitted. IBSAT cut off marks will be announced following the announcement of the results.
Cutoffs will be made depending on various factors such as the number of candidates that took part in the exam, the difficulty of the exam, etc. Based on the cut off , candidates will be chosen in GD as well as PI rounds.
IBSAT 2022 Selection Method
IBSAT selection procedure is based on procedure i.e. individual and group discussions. The selection process is by CAT/GMATNMAT or IBSAT score in 2022.
Candidates must bring a an invitation letter as well as documents to be verified. Without verification of the documents, seats will not be assigned to candidates. Candidates have to bring the following documents for verification:
- 10thhand 12thmarks sheets as well as certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- IBSAT 2022 admit card
- IBSAT Score card 2022
- CMAT/NMAT/ GMACScore card for CAT
- Certificate of Character
- Photographs of passport size