Bihar Teacher Eligibility Test Bihar TET Examination is regulated by the Bihar School Education Board. Bihar Teacher Eligibility Test is a state level exam conducted for the primary and upper primary level school teaching jobs in Bihar state. Bihar TET Exams are held each year to recruit eligible candidates as primary or junior high school teacher all over the Bihar state. Bihar School Education Board invites applicants to apply online for the Bihar TET Examination 2023. All the interested aspirants who eligible to apply for the BTET Exams they should visit this site. Those who apply for the Bihar Teacher Eligibility Test they need to prepare for the test to get high marks. It is mandatory to clear the examination with high scores to get the School Teaching Job. Students should get Bihar TET Exams 2023 Preparation online according to the syllabus here.[lwptoc]
BTET Exams 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Bihar TET Exams 2023 held by the BSEB and all the interested students should fulfill the eligibility criteria. All the individuals must meet the required criteria.
Primary School Teacher:
- Candidates must have passed or appearing in final year of 2 year diploma in Elementary Education or passed or appearing in final year of 4 year Bachelor of Elementary Education and Intermediate passed with 50% marks.
- Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent education passed with 45% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2 year diploma in Elementary Education or Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of 2 years diploma in Elementary Education. 8/4/2022
Junior High School Teacher:
- Applicants should have Graduation Degree and passed or appearing in final years of 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Graduation degree passes with 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 1 year Bachelor in Education or Passed or appearing in final year of 4 year Bachelor in Elementary Education.
For the Primary level Teacher or Upper Primary Level school teacher Jobs candidates must have minimum age of 21 years and maximum age is given below according to category.
|General Category Male||35 years|
|General Category Female||38 Years|
|ST Category Male/Female||40 Years|
|SC Category Male/Female||40 Years|
|Backward classes Male/Female||38 Years|
|Backward class/Male/Female||38 Years|
BTET Exams 2023 Application Process:
Bihar Teacher Eligibility Test BTET Exams application process is completely in online mode. Candidates don’t apply through offline otherwise the authority will reject the application. Aspirants should apply by filling the online application form. Provide all the personal information required in the application form like Name, Father name, Adhar card number, ID Card number, academic qualification and further information. Also pay the Application Fee through online and offline mode.
- First visit the official site and click the Apply online button.
- Fill up the application form by providing all the important information.
- Scan the photograph and picture of signature.
- Upload the scanned image of signature and Photograph of the applicant.
- Pay the application fee through online or offline mode.
- Print out the generated application form for further use.
|Category||Paper I||Paper II||Both Paper I Paper II|
|General/OBC/ Most Backward||Rs 400/-||Rs 400/-||Rs 600/-|
|SC/ST Or PWD||Rs 200/-||Rs 200/-||Rs 300/-|
BTET Exams 2023 Paper Pattern and Syllabus:
Bihar Teacher Eligibility Test BTET Exams paper pattern and syllabus is available for the candidates. BTET Examination is consist of two papers in which paper 1 is conducted for Primary Teacher from class 1 to 5 and paper 2 is held for the junior high School Teacher from class 6 to 8. Here we provide subjects for both papers and marks distribution.
|Mode of Examination||Offline Mode|
|Type of paper||Objective type (MCQs)|
|No of MCQs in each single paper||150 Questions|
|Medium of Exams||English and Hindi|
|Total Time||2 hours 30 minutes|
BTET Exams Paper Pattern 1:
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Max. Marks|
|Child Development & Pedagogy||30||30|
BTET Exams Paper Pattern 2:
|Name of subject||Questions||Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy (mandatory)||30||30|
BTET Exams 2023 Test preparation:
Bihar School Education Board manages Bihar Teacher Eligibility Test BTET Examination for the primary level teacher and upper primary level school teacher jobs. It is mandatory for the candidates to pass the BTET Test to get the related job. Those who apply for the BTET they need to prepare for the test. Here BTET Exams 2023 Test Preparation is given according to the syllabus. Attempt all the Tests till end to become able to qualify the exams.