All India Law Entrance Test AILET exams 2023 application form and registration has been started by NLU Delhi. Candidate can registration online at the website nludelhi.ac.in. AILET All India Law Entrance Test us conducted every year by the National Law University Delhi. It is a National level entrance exam to get admission in five year LL.B Hons 1 year, LL.M and Ph.D programmes. Through this Test applicant can get admission in Law University of Delhi. The interested applicant focus to clear the AILET have to fill in the application form before the second week of April 2023.[lwptoc]
AILET Exams 2023 Application fee:
The AILET application fee for AILET can be remitted through online or offline mode. Any applicant who fails to pay the requisite amount will be ineligible to sit for the exam.
|Category||AILET Fees (INR)|
|General/ OBC/ Kashmiri Migrants||3050|
|SC/ ST/ PwD||1050|
|BPL (SC/ST category)||Exempted|
Mode of Fee Payment AILET:
- The first step is to select the select the Cash Deposit at post office option. Then click on proceed button.
- Choose your city and Branch. The two identical deposit slip will be displayed.
- Take a print out displayed Deposit slips. Deposit the test fee along with the slips at the selected post office Branch.
Online Application Fee:
- The Online payment Gateway option.
- Choose the desired payment option form Debit Card/Credit card.
- If you are transaction Credit Card then you have to give details like Card number, Expiry Date and Pin Number.
- After the process of payment is complete, the applicant will receive an admission slip on the registered Email ID. Take a print out of this admission slip and keep it with you.
- If you don’t receive admission slip within 3 days of payment, contact admission helpdesk. You can also send an e-mail.
Eligibility Criteria AILET Exam 2023:
Applicant must check the All India Law Entrance Test AILET eligibility criteria 2023 before they proceed for filling up the application form. We have provided the All India Law Entrance Test AILET eligibility criteria to get admission in B.A LL.B, LL.M and Ph.D courses to applicant.
B.A LL.B Hons
Qualifying Exam: Applicant should pass the intermediate or equivalent from any recognized board.
Minimum Marks: They Must have obtained 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
Applicant who is appearing for Intermediate examination will be allowed to apply.
Qualifying Exam: Applicant must have the LL.B or equivalent degree of a recognized institution.
Minimum Marks: SC/ST/PH applicant need to have 50% marks.
Applicant appearing in their final year of LL.B may also apply for it.
Qualifying Exam: Applicant should hold the Masters or equivalent degree in Law from a recognized university.
Minimum Marks: Applicant need to have Master’s Degree in Law from a recognized university with a total of 55% marks.
All India Law Entrance Test AILET Exam Pattern 2023:
The AILET exam consists of One Hundred Fifty Qestions. Each question carries one mark. Each incorrect entry and multiple answer entry is considered for negative marking. A negative marking of ¼ is applicable. All India Law Entrance Test AILET question paper will contain the following sections Mathematic, Reasoning, English, Legal Aptitude, General Knowledge.
|Section Name||Maximum Questions|
AILET Exams 2023 Preparation:
All India Law Entrance Test AILET Exam 2023 will be conduct in offline mode. All India Law Entrance Test AILET 2023 online test preparation is provided here. Applicant should visit this site to get online All India Law Entrance Test AILET test preparation here online free of cost. Here we provide online subject wise All India Law Entrance Test AILET test in the form of multiple choice question for the preparation. All the applicant who are seeking for the AILET test preparation they should visit this site over here. At this site we are providing all subject wise test for online preparation. All the test are available in the form of multiple choice question. All the applicant should attempt all the test to get high marks in the test.