Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering GATE is the one of major testing service in India. Every year thousands of applicant apply and test is conduct through Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering GATE. GATE recently has announced the test date for the Engineering exams. The official sit also announced the test date. The announced test date is in February. The GATE will announced the complete test schedule, test fee on the official website. These complete information will be announced along with schedule. The Application Fee for general category candidate is 1500. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering GATE is the national level exams conducting institute. GATE has released the syllabus of the test at the test date announcement. Here at this page we provide all the syllabus announced by the GATE and online GATE Exams 2023 Preparation according to the subjects.
GATE 2023 will be organized by Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi on the base of online mode on February 1, 2, 8 and 9. GATE 2023 will be conducted in 25 papers including statistics which was introduced in 2023 in the 25 different branches of GATE. The entrance exams are hee ld on computer that remain open in three days. These entrance test is taken in section wise in three days. The Application form of GATE 2023 will be available from September 3, 2023 on the official sit. The applicant can apply online and admit card will be released on January 3. Candidates whose qualification is equal to or above the given criteria will be declared as eligible for admissions to M.Tech programs.
GATE will reserve the seats in GATE exams for Economical Weaker Section applicants. All the candidate followed the same patron, a simple procedure is given to all candidates. Candidates preparing for GATE 2023 must read the eligibility criteria for the given post. These instruction will be helpful to candidates to determine their suitability before making an application for the exam. The applicant before application form submission can select their field of application. The GATE test is consist of “Aptitude Portion” contains the 15 per cent of the total marks and is one of the highest. Because the further 85 per cent of marks are randomly distributed among technical subjects and Mathematics subjects.
GATE Important Information:-
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering GATE Application Form will be available from September 3 to 24, 2023 at the website. The applicant download application form the official sit and apply online.
- The exam of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering will be conducted in 25 branches of STEM. GATE Syllabus for each paper will be announced separately. The applicant can read the and download the test syllabus of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2023 test from the official site.
- The applicant who fulfill the eligibility of GATE test download the application or online apply to appear in the exam. Final year students of graduate courses can also appear in GATE exam.
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering GATE Result will be announced on March 16, 2023.
- The test of GATE is not very high. This test is contains the simple knowledge question. The candidate have the general concept can easily pass the examination.
GATE Exams 2023 Eligibility:-
- Age Limit:- There is no age limit for GATE, candidates from any age group can apply for the exam.
- Nationality:- Applicant must be an Indian citizen. Candidates from outside India can also apply for the exam if they fulfill the required eligibility criteria.
- Application form Date:- The Application Form for GATE 2023 will be available from September 3, 2023.
- Last Date:- Candidates submit the application form by visiting the official website latest by September 24, 2023.
GATE Exams 2023 Paper Pattern:
GATE update their exam patron syllabus. GATE describe the exam patron, nature of questions, Question paper scheme in short all the key information. The applicant must follow the latest GATE test patron of 2023. Candidates must search the latest test patron and and prepare the test. The test of GATE consist of 100 marks that contain the 65 Question and Time duration is 3 hours. GATE gives the negative marking checking service.
|Question Number in GATE Exam Paper||Section||Marks for each question||Number of questions||Respective marks|
|Q.No 1 to 25||Subject of the paper||1 mark||25 questions||1 x 25 = 25 marks|
|Q.No 26 to 55||2 marks||30 questions||2 x 30 = 60 marks|
|Q.NO 56 – 60||General Aptitude||1 mark||5 questions||1 x 5 = 5 marks|
|Q.No 61 – 65||2 marks||5 questions||2 x 5 = 10 marks|
|Total||65 questions||100 marks|
GATE Test Syllabus 2023:-
GATE describe the complete syllabus of the test, GATE announced the definite topics for the new paper patron. Candidate read and prepares these definite topics for the test. The GATE Test paper will contain two types of questions, Multiple Choice Questions. This question has the negative marking. The other test is written test. This test contains the two sections. No negative marking for these questions.
|GATE Exams Subjects|
|Computer Science and Information Technology||Electronics and Communication Engineering|
|Mechanical Engineering||Electrical Engineering|
|Instrumentation Engineering||Civil Engineering|
GATE Exams 2023 Test Preparation:
GATE Exams 2023 are going to be held soon and willing people are seeking for the online test preparation to clear the examination. All the candidates are advised that they should visit this site to get all the syllabus wise Multiple choice questions test to get online GATE Exams 2023 preparation in proper manner. Attempt all the tests till end to increase your intellectual level and become able to pass the exam. These tests will also help the applicants to examine their knowledge and to judge their abilities.
GATE Exams 2023 Preparation Online with Mock Test