Amity University is a research university which provides various undergraduate, graduate and post graduate programs. Amity University is located in Noida Uttar Pradesh. Amity University has campuses in India, Dubai, Singapore, New York and London. Amity University has organized Amity Joint Entrance Exam JEE for admission to the under graduate courses in all the campuses across the India. All the desiring students who are interested and willing to get the admission in B.Tech program they must apply for the Amity JEE Exams 2022. Applicants must prepare for the Amity JEE Exams 2022 to be eligible for the admission. Get Amity JEE Exams 2022 Test Preparation online according to all the subjects. Meet the required eligibility criteria and apply online from here.
Amity JEE Exams 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- All the Students must have the passed the 12th class examination or equivalent qualification with 60% marks in PCM plus English.
- Aspirants pass there 10+2 class exams with science subjects.
Application Process Amity JEE Exams 2022:
Amity JEE Exams 2022 application form is available in online and offline both mode. All the students who are willing to apply they must visit the official site to apply for the Examination. Open the official application link and get the online form. Fill the application form by providing all the necessary information. Upload the images of signature and photograph after scanning them. Pay the application fee and submit the application form. Aspirants can also apply through offline mode by filling up the application form with black or blue ballpoint pen and submit after providing all the required details.
Amity JEE 2022 Online Application Process:
- Open the official website and click the online Application Form.
- Fill up the application form by entering candidate Name, Father Name, ID card and further information like qualification etc.
- Scan the photograph and image of signature and upload them.
- Pay the application fee of Rs. 1100/- INR online or offline mode.
- Submit the application form online.
Offline Application Process:
- Candidates must fill up all the details in application form.
- Aspirants must fill the application form in candidate own handwriting.
- Sign in end of application form.
- Pay the application fee through online or offline mode.
- Submit the hard copy of application form in the related campus where he/she is going to take admission.
Amity JEE 2022 Syllabus and Paper Pattern:
Amity JEE Exam is conducted for the in online mode (Computer Base Test CBT). The Question Paper will contain total 90 questions. All the questions are in the form of multiple choice questions (objective type). For each correct answer 4 marks will be given. There will be penalty of 1 mark for each incorrect answer.
Amity JEE Exams Pattern:
|Paper Type||Objective Type|
|Marks for each question||4|
|Time Duration||120 Minutes|
Syllabus & Marks distribution Amity JEE Exams 2022:
|Subjects||No of Questions||Marks|
Amity JEE Exams 2022 Test Preparation:
Amity JEE Examination is held to give admission in B.Tech courses in Amity University. All the students who are interested and want to apply for the Amity JEE Exams they should prepare for the Test. It is mandatory to clear the examination with high marks to be nominated in final merit list. Here we provide Online all the subject wise tests for the Amity JEE quiz session. Attempt all the English, Mathematics, Biology, Physics, and Chemistry Tests to increase your knowledge. After attempting these tests you can clear the exam easily with high marks.
Amity JEE Exams 2022 Test Preparation Online Practice MCQs